"Doctor" Quack has a new Covid "cure"!!

Bulletguy

Forget shooting up disinfectant folks....."Doctor" Quack now has a new miracle cure! (lol)

Hydroxychloroquine

"I started taking it, because I think it’s good. I’ve heard a lot of good stories." Yeah that sounds about right for that batsh1t crazy nutjob. *-)

https://tinyurl.com/ya3jtudo

Some interesting side effects.

https://www.versusarthritis.org/about-arthritis/treatments/drugs/hydroxychloroquine/

Birdbrain - 2020-05-19 7:42 PM

So much hate ... Why is your world consumed with hate ???

Where is the 'hate'? :-S

Its actually on The WHO list of 'Essential Medicines'

Not as a potential cure or treatment to prevent catching Covid-19. *-)

Conrad - 2020-05-19 9:14 PM

This will either be the first time our government has shown foresight, or its next cock-up. On previous form, my money is on the latter.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/19/uk-to-test-hydroxychloroqine-as-coronavirus-treatment

Good God!! 8-)

Now they really have taken leave of their senses! Surprised they didn't start bulk buying disinfectant! *-)

This will either be the first time our government has shown foresight, or its next cock-up. On previous form, my money is on the latter.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/19/uk-to-test-hydroxychloroqine-as-coronavirus-treatment

Not a bad idea. If it doesn't work, it can be used for other conditions - and there could be a shortage if Trumps flock start buying it all up.

...and apparently it's only one of a number of drugs being tested.

:-|

The trouble is its not safe for everyone to take and can kill you apparently if you have certain conditions. Even his loyal Fox TV network had someone ranting away saying as much.

His loyal followers will probably be rushing out to buy it now. If you think some Brits are as thick as mince go to America. 8-)

Him and Johnson are a fecking world Liability.

malc d - 2020-05-19 9:42 PM

Not a bad idea. If it doesn't work, it can be used for other conditions - and there could be a shortage if Trumps flock start buying it all up.

...and apparently it's only one of a number of drugs being tested.

:-|

Paraquat is supposed to be pretty effective......heard lots of good stories about that too! And after he's drunk that, if it hasn't worked folks can use it on their gardens. (lol)

Bulletguy - 2020-05-19 8:23 PM

Where is the hate ??? "Batshi£ crazy nut job , Doctor Quack" you think those are terms of affection ???... From your link hes not recommended anyone else take it has he ??? Whats the problem with you lot , seriously you all come across as so bitter

Birdbrain - 2020-05-20 6:11 AM

Where is the hate ??? "Batshi£ crazy nut job , Doctor Quack" you think those are terms of affection ???... From your link hes not recommended anyone else take it has he ??? Whats the problem with you lot , seriously you all come across as so bitter

He didnt recommend anyone ingested disinfectant either but... https://www.forbes.com/sites/robertglatter/2020/04/25/calls-to-poison-centers-spike--after-the-presidents-comments-about-using-disinfectants-to-treat-coronavirus/

Guest pelmetman
thebishbus - 2020-05-20 9:35 AM

I believe other countries. France, India, Brazil and several Middle Eastern countries are using the anti Malarial drug to try to reduce the fever associated with the virus.

Brian B.

Er madges Navy prolly gave me something similar when I went South of the equater ;-) ......

They also gave me condoms in certain harbours :D .......

Barryd999 - 2020-05-20 1:12 PM

He didnt recommend anyone ingested disinfectant either but... https://www.forbes.com/sites/robertglatter/2020/04/25/calls-to-poison-centers-spike--after-the-presidents-comments-about-using-disinfectants-to-treat-coronavirus/

Youve highlighted the question but gone off on a hate trail again without answering it ... Hate on Chunky

Birdbrain - 2020-05-20 7:50 PM

Youve highlighted the question but gone off on a hate trail again without answering it ... Hate on Chunky

Well I did answer it didnt I. You say he didnt recommend anyone else takes it and I highlighted a report on how poison centre calls spiked after he spoke to the nation about ingesting disinfectant. He never recommended that either but it didnt stop some of his dumb followers giving it a try. If he told them lopping off your head cures Corona Virus I bet sales of Machetes would go up in certain parts of the US. I suppose it may do some good for their gene pool.

Barryd999 - 2020-05-20 10:56 PM

Well I did answer it didnt I. You say he didnt recommend anyone else takes it and I highlighted a report on how poison centre calls spiked after he spoke to the nation about ingesting disinfectant. He never recommended that either but it didnt stop some of his dumb followers giving it a try. If he told them lopping off your head cures Corona Virus I bet sales of Machetes would go up in certain parts of the US. I suppose it may do some good for their gene pool.

Thankyou ... Like you say he didn't recommend others use either ... Talking of dumb followers taking stuff https://www.timesofisrael.com/hundreds-die-of-poisoning-in-iran-as-fake-news-suggests-methanol-cure-for-virus/ ... Real death not lies

Birdbrain - 2020-05-21 6:24 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-05-20 10:56 PM

Thankyou ... Like you say he didn't recommend others use either ... Talking of dumb followers taking stuff https://www.timesofisrael.com/hundreds-die-of-poisoning-in-iran-as-fake-news-suggests-methanol-cure-for-virus/ ... Real death not lies

As you have said before, he is the leader of the free world. What he says on national television has consequences. This thing in Iran seems to have been spread by nutters on social media. You surely can see that the presidents comments firstly on ingesting disinfectant and now talking of taking Anti Malarial drugs which can kill people with certain conditions is just outrageous and simply unacceptable. It would be better if he just said nothing. A bit like spaffing his fathers wealth, should have just left it in a bank. You never know, he just might win a second term if he just buggered off and lived on one of his golf courses until November and said nothing.

FunsterJohn - 2020-05-21 10:53 AM

It must be annoying for people on here to learn that the NHS is trialling Hydroxychloroquine. How dare they? Don't they know it kills people? Bunch of quacks that NHS.

The difference is Funny John they are not going on international TV broadcasting to millions that they are taking it as its worth a pop as it wont do them any harm when quite clearly it could kill some people. Just a stab in the dark but I'm going to bet the NHS know that and will trial it quietly and cautiously and not give it to people to take if they have certain conditions where it might kill them. Trump is a Moron. That is all there is to it. The sooner the American people wake up that the safer they will be. Their choice.

Barryd999 - 2020-05-21 12:20 PM

It must be annoying for people on here to learn that the NHS is trialling Hydroxychloroquine. How dare they? Don't they know it kills people? Bunch of quacks that NHS.

The difference is Funny John they are not going on international TV broadcasting to millions that they are taking it as its worth a pop as it wont do them any harm when quite clearly it could kill some people. Just a stab in the dark but I'm going to bet the NHS know that and will trial it quietly and cautiously and not give it to people to take if they have certain conditions where it might kill them. Trump is a Moron. That is all there is to it. The sooner the American people wake up that the safer they will be. Their choice.

Princess he hasn't advised anyone else to take it ... Your hate is for no reason ... If he said he liked driving Chevrolets and someone bought one and died in a car crash he'd be to blame ???

Only a few weeks back they were out on the streets of Texas protesting to 'Liberate America' after Trump posted a series of tweets urging protesters to ‘Liberate’ Minnesota, Michigan and Virginia – three states with Democratic governors. Led by CT nutjob Alex Jones and a number of gung ho militia men in full body armour wielding assault weapons they'll end up killing each other before the virus gets a chance to kill them. Messy but an American ingenuity kind of clever! :-|

Bulletguy - 2020-05-21 5:21 PM

Only a few weeks back they were out on the streets of Texas protesting to 'Liberate America' after Trump posted a series of tweets urging protesters to ‘Liberate’ Minnesota, Michigan and Virginia – three states with Democratic governors. Led by CT nutjob Alex Jones and a number of gung ho militia men in full body armour wielding assault weapons they'll end up killing each other before the virus gets a chance to kill them. Messy but an American ingenuity kind of clever! :-|

You need help ... Bet the family are glad they live miles and miles away ... Go to bed Grandad

Birdbrain - 2020-05-21 4:06 PM

Princess he hasn't advised anyone else to take it ... Your hate is for no reason ... If he said he liked driving Chevrolets and someone bought one and died in a car crash he'd be to blame ???

Look you're not stupid. You said yourself at the time that the Disinfectant gaff was wrong, this is the same ball park.

Archived