"Doctor" Quack has a new Covid "cure"!!

Bulletguy

Ooops! ... Its your French doctors claim about the drug that has led to both Italy and France now allowing doctors to prescribe it !!! ... So it looks like in your twisted book its OK for EU countries France and Italy to dish the drug out to French and Italians but POTUS Trump saying hes taking it is all wrong ??? ... Hate on and give up Barry ... "Always read the" link

Birdbrain - 2020-05-23 6:54 AM

Ooops! ... Its your French doctors claim about the drug that has led to both Italy and France now allowing doctors to prescribe it !!! ... So it looks like in your twisted book its OK for EU countries France and Italy to dish the drug out to French and Italians but POTUS Trump saying hes taking it is all wrong ??? ... Hate on and give up Barry ... "Always read the" link

What do you mean it was "my French doctors claim"? Nothing to do with me. There have been concerns about this claim for some time, now it looks like there is proof that its harmful. The point still remains that its always been known that you cannot just take it if you have certain conditions which was why it was extremely dumb for Trump to even mention it.

Barryd999 - 2020-05-23 10:16 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-23 6:54 AM

What do you mean it was "my French doctors claim"? Nothing to do with me. There have been concerns about this claim for some time, now it looks like there is proof that its harmful. The point still remains that its always been known that you cannot just take it if you have certain conditions which was why it was extremely dumb for Trump to even mention it.

But obviously not "dumb" for the French and Italians who have been prescribing it ???

Birdbrain - 2020-05-23 12:33 PM

But obviously not "dumb" for the French and Italians who have been prescribing it ???

Trump will leave traces of his passage only for his absurdities, we say a fart in the universe.

Stop talking about things and nations you only know on twitter.

This medicine in Italy was tried when all the viable roads were tried.

It gave some, I repeat some, positive results but not significantly and on a reduced number of patients.

Therapies must be confirmed by the National Health Service which has never accepted it as a medical strategy.

Also because the side effects are well known.

mtravel - 2020-05-23 12:59 PM

Trump will leave traces of his passage only for his absurdities, we say a fart in the universe.

It gave some, I repeat some, positive results but not significantly and on a reduced number of patients.

Therapies must be confirmed by the National Health Service which has never accepted it as a medical strategy.

You sure are an angry individual ... Since when were you appointed a moderator ???

Guest pelmetman

So it's alright for you to Fart on Trump ;-) ........

But you object to a trumpet in your backyard? :D .......

Seems to me you Italians are pretty picky (?) ......

Good luck with that on here (lol) .......

pelmetman - 2020-05-23 5:30 PM

We are known for our sharp wit.

Early 1960s, Kennedy vs Nixon presidential campaign.

With reference to the second it was said: Would you buy a car used by one with his face ?

Referring to Trump, one of the few presidents elected with the minority of votes, we say:

Would you give your daughter's hand to someone who his face ?

The same sentence has been used to ironize about a recent prime minister but I leave you to guess who the target is.

Guest pelmetman
mtravel - 2020-05-25 9:03 AM

With reference to the second it was said: Would you buy a car used by one with his face ?

Referring to Trump, one of the few presidents elected with the minority of votes, we say:

The same sentence has been used to ironize about a recent prime minister but I leave you to guess who the target is.

"We are known for our sharp wit."

Really? ;-) ..........

Perhaps it gets lost in translation? :D .......

pelmetman - 2020-05-25 9:11 AM

Really? ;-) ..........

The Italians are exceptionally funny, great sense of humour but yes sharp is a good way to put it. You should get out more. Maybe somewhere else other than Brexit on Sea and the Costa del Ingleeeesh Breakfast.

Really? ;-) ..........

Crikey ... Be a cracking night out with old laughing boy wouldnt it ... Laugh a minute

Really? ;-) ..........

Something went wrong.

Let retry.

Would you give your daughter's hand to someone with his face ?

I help you.

Being born in the United States, he is one who could perhaps run for the White House.

Which would also make the 1960 presidential campaign joke trendy again.

Barryd999 - 2020-05-25 12:16 PM

The Italians are exceptionally funny, great sense of humour but yes sharp is a good way to put it. You should get out more. Maybe somewhere else other than Brexit on Sea and the Costa del Ingleeeesh Breakfast.

Sorry.

I leave Costa's breakfasts to you Brits.

Not to mention the espresso which is an art and not just dirty water.

Max

Guest pelmetman
mtravel - 2020-05-25 12:56 PM

Really? ;-) ..........

Something went wrong.

Let retry.

Would you give your daughter's hand to someone with his face ?

I help you.

Being born in the United States, he is one who could perhaps run for the White House.

Which would also make the 1960 presidential campaign joke trendy again.

Blimey........if a Laboured joke about where Boris was born 8-) ..........

Is a example of razor sharp Italian wit? :D ........

I'd hang up your stiletto ;-) .........

You might cut yourself (lol) .........

mtravel - 2020-05-25 1:05 PM

Sorry.

1) I leave Costa's breakfasts to you Brits.

2) Not to mention the espresso which is an art and not just dirty water.

Max

Max....1) Barry was referring to Pelmet who despite being a Brexit acolyte swans off to spend half the year sitting IN an EU country (Spain). Same place year in year out among the English pubs and bacon butty and burger bars like most Brits in Spain do. Culture isn't their thing which is why they go to Spain and hang around in cliques of Brits. *-)

2) Now you're talking my 'language'! Espresso coffee has long been a favourite for me since i started 60 years ago with a little percolator and some fresh ground beans my uncle gave me. I progressed to a Cona coffee maker and my first real machine was Gaggia which made brilliant espresso. I used to buy those direct from Italy as even after postage and tax, the price was less than here in UK. :-D

You're right about it being 'an art' too as not everyone is a good Barista, even with the right equipment. For years we had coffee shops dishing out coffee just as you describe but they have improved now though it took years. A double espresso here is very expensive though....£2 - £2.50. I don't know how much one is in Italy but i've paid as little as 40 pence for a double in some European countries. Coffee beans are also very expensive in UK and generally sold in small packs.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-25 3:51 PM

Sorry.

Max

Max....1) Barry was referring to Pelmet who despite being a Brexit acolyte swans off to spend half the year sitting IN an EU country (Spain). Same place year in year out among the English pubs and bacon butty and burger bars like most Brits in Spain do. Culture isn't their thing which is why they go to Spain and hang around in cliques of Brits. *-) .

More Bullet Lies *-) ........

My prefered breakfast is Smoked Salmon with 2 poached eggs on toast ;-) ........

I rarely eat a full English as the fat brings me out in a full sweat :-| .......

Plus the campsite we stay on in Spain is one of those rare ones that are not dominated by any country B-) .......

Although the Germans keep trying >:-) .......

PS I dont drink coffee in the UK.........I leave that for the Costa fortune mugs :D ......

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-05-21 6:06 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-05-21 5:21 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-05-21 12:20 PM

FunsterJohn - 2020-05-21 10:53 AM

It must be annoying for people on here to learn that the NHS is trialling Hydroxychloroquine. How dare they? Don't they know it kills people? Bunch of quacks that NHS.

The difference is Funny John they are not going on international TV broadcasting to millions that they are taking it as its worth a pop as it wont do them any harm when quite clearly it could kill some people. Just a stab in the dark but I'm going to bet the NHS know that and will trial it quietly and cautiously and not give it to people to take if they have certain conditions where it might kill them. Trump is a Moron. That is all there is to it. The sooner the American people wake up that the safer they will be. Their choice.

Only a few weeks back they were out on the streets of Texas protesting to 'Liberate America' after Trump posted a series of tweets urging protesters to ‘Liberate’ Minnesota, Michigan and Virginia – three states with Democratic governors. Led by CT nutjob Alex Jones and a number of gung ho militia men in full body armour wielding assault weapons they'll end up killing each other before the virus gets a chance to kill them. Messy but an American ingenuity kind of clever! :-|

You need help ... Bet the family are glad they live miles and miles away ... Go to bed Grandad

They would if they had any sense :D .............

Sorry.

Max

Max....1) Barry was referring to Pelmet who despite being a Brexit acolyte swans off to spend half the year sitting IN an EU country (Spain). Same place year in year out among the English pubs and bacon butty and burger bars like most Brits in Spain do. Culture isn't their thing which is why they go to Spain and hang around in cliques of Brits. *-)

2) Now you're talking my 'language'! Espresso coffee has long been a favourite for me since i started 60 years ago with a little percolator and some fresh ground beans my uncle gave me. I progressed to a Cona coffee maker and my first real machine was Gaggia which made brilliant espresso. I used to buy those direct from Italy as even after postage and tax, the price was less than here in UK. :-D

You're right about it being 'an art' too as not everyone is a good Barista, even with the right equipment. For years we had coffee shops dishing out coffee just as you describe but they have improved now though it took years. A double espresso here is very expensive though....£2 - £2.50. I don't know how much one is in Italy but i've paid as little as 40 pence for a double in some European countries. Coffee beans are also very expensive in UK and generally sold in small packs.

I understand who I'm dealing with.

Probably paid, their behavior is not otherwise explained.

As for coffee, it costs us one euro, in some cities, Rome for example, even less.

The best ever is in Naples.

In the bar in front of the station they have the best of Naples.

Which means the best in the world.

In Naples they have a curious custom.

Whoever orders a coffee pays two.

The second for those who enter and cannot afford to pay it.

They call it "suspended coffee".

In the sense that it is available to someone else who will ask: Do you have a suspended coffee ?

Believe or not, it works.

At home we use Nespresso coffee, excellent. Coffe machine for free.

I believe it is sold in the UK too.

Espresso is strong: a legend.

The process is so fast that less caffeine is found in the drink, it does not have time to dissolve

Espresso contains less caffeine than that in large mugs that we call American.

Then, the taste, come on, it's entirely another matter.

Max

Guest pelmetman
mtravel - 2020-05-25 4:34 PM

Sorry.

Max

As for coffee, it costs us one euro, in some cities, Rome for example, even less.

In the sense that it is available to someone else who will ask: Do you have a suspended coffee ?

The process is so fast that less caffeine is found in the drink, it does not have time to dissolve

Max

"I understand who I'm dealing with.

Probably paid, their behavior is not otherwise explained."

You are one deluded Italian (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

It's prolly why one day you'll wake up as a ex member of the EU :D ........

pelmetman - 2020-05-25 4:37 PM

Sorry.

Max

Max

You one deluded Italian (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Hopefully not.

You exiters, pay the bill and get off the way.

Please. It's time.

Max

Guest pelmetman
mtravel - 2020-05-25 4:42 PM

Sorry.

Max

Max

Hopefully not.

Please. It's time.

Max

No Deal......No Bill >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-05-25 4:44 PM

Sorry.

Max

Max

Hopefully not.

Please. It's time.

Max

No Deal......Custom Duties

Up to you.

Guest pelmetman
mtravel - 2020-05-26 11:20 AM

pelmetman - 2020-05-25 4:44 PM

Sorry.

Max

Max

Hopefully not.

Please. It's time.

Max

No Deal......Custom Duties

Up to you.

As a NET importer ;-) ..........

We would be quids in B-) ..........

We don't like custom duties.

So, since you don't export things that aren't found elsewhere, we can also do without them.

We certainly do not eat English strawberries or drink cider and the problem does not arise.

We can replace whisky with whiskey or even excellent grappa or schnapps.

Tennent's beer with any German and even Italian that has won many international awards.

Even if it's Indian, I would have liked to buy a Jaguar but I will be satisfied with an Alfa Romeo or Audi.

I will fly on GE powered planes instead of Rolls Royce.

Use Pirelli or Michelin instead of Dunlop (oops American) tyres.

To go to Ireland I will cross from Cherbourg or Roscoff instead of Cornwall or Wales.

So I don't worry.

You ?

Only about 50% of your exports are to the European Community so you have a bright future ahead.

Of course, you too will have to make some small sacrifices.

You certainly won't have to give up Italian or French wine, German cars, Spanish fruit.

You will just pay them a little more.

No, I would say no, you have nothing to worry about.

Archived