Arranged Marriage

Birdbrain

• 11 months later...

There are equally harrowing stories of women who have chosen their own partners :-(

Its claimed parents usually make a better job of choosing partners for their kids than their kids would.

Is that true?

Who knows

I certainly don't

But I can see its possible :-S

A 15 year old English girl taken into an alien society and raped but our officials ignore it, under 15 it's statuary rape but because of a certain religion it's ignored same as they allow bigamy and before someone comes along and says that our officials don't accept it maybe Dave can quote the passage that gives the punishment for extra marital relations according to that religion.

Guest JulianSpringer
My God, this can't be. Poor girl. And I guys recently broke up with a girl, and did not know what to do. Friends tried to help me, but everything was unsuccessful, it was very difficult for me. I google this question because I'm sure I wasn't alone in this situation. And came across https://breakupangels.com/you-have-ask-yourself-you-break/ . After reading the article on this site, it became much easier for me, seriously, I do not know what I would do if I had not found this site.

Archived