Billy Wizz

Fast Pat

So Michael Gove has been on the marching powder, and Dominic Rabb likes a bit of weed, I reckon that Rees Mogg has overdosed on the snuff - our Tory party leaders eh?

It's not the fact that these wannabe Prime Ministers took drugs, it's the glaring hypocrisy of serving in a militantly prohibitionist government that has done stuff like defy their own scientific advisers to criminalise use of the mild stimulant khat.

These hypocrites have wilfully participated in a government that criminalised and imprisoned thousands of people for the use of much less harmful drugs than the cocaine and opioids they took, because they know that the drug laws only exist to punish the "lower orders" while establishment elitists like them can just take whatever they like with total impunity.

Guest pelmetman

Oh dear *-) ........More project smear :D .........

Its a shame you wont get to chose which smackhead is our next PM >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-06-08 1:29 PM

How is it "project smear" when they themselves have disclosed their past misdemeanours?

So would you care to address the hypocrisy as its something you normally want to bang on about?

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-06-08 1:34 PM

How is it "project smear" when they themselves have disclosed their past misdemeanours?

So would you care to address the hypocrisy as its something you normally want to bang on about?

Shouldn't you lot be addressing the Jew haters in your gang? ;-) .........

Especially as you now have another one that's just joined the ranks of Labour's Antisemites >:-) .........

Surely that's more important than what Gove snorted in his youth? :-| .........

pelmetman - 2019-06-08 1:41 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-06-08 1:34 PM

Shouldn't you lot be addressing the Jew haters in your gang? ;-) .........

Especially as you now have another one that's just joined the ranks of Labour's Antisemites >:-) .........

Surely that's more important than what Gove snorted in his youth? :-| .........

Ah a good bit of whataboutery, we can only conclude that you cannot find any way to defend their hypocritical actions.

Birdbrain - 2019-06-08 1:48 PM

Didn't Vaz offer to buy cocaine for those fellas who went to fix his washing machine ... Dont remember any of the haters hating then ... Just a thought

Yet more whataboutery?

It seems to me that you have very few principles and have just got one goal in life, trying (unsuccessfully) to "wind up" remainers, not with any structured arguments because you cannot find any.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-06-08 1:53 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-06-08 1:48 PM

Didn't Vaz offer to buy cocaine for those fellas who went to fix his washing machine ... Dont remember any of the haters hating then ... Just a thought

Yet more whataboutery?

It seems to me that you have very few principles and have just got one goal in life, trying (unsuccessfully) to "wind up" remainers, not with any structured arguments because you cannot find any.

Yet more Hypocrisy (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

You seek the moral high ground yet always end up on Hypocrite Hill >:-) .........

Jesus the hypocrisy is just amazing, ignored all the scientific studies, rubbished Chief Constables who want to legalise it so they can sort out proper crimes....

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/andrea-leadsom-cannabis-weed-drugs-michael-gove-cocaine-tory-leadership-a8950276.html?fbclid=IwAR1xdqn-N2Szf2OXXlxZvZOK8UCX4xYjutc-7nuQ_zpa7nS0s-mm7GAc2as

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-06-08 3:51 PM

Jesus the hypocrisy is just amazing, ignored all the scientific studies, rubbished Chief Constables who want to legalise it so they can sort out proper crimes....

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/andrea-leadsom-cannabis-weed-drugs-michael-gove-cocaine-tory-leadership-a8950276.html?fbclid=IwAR1xdqn-N2Szf2OXXlxZvZOK8UCX4xYjutc-7nuQ_zpa7nS0s-mm7GAc2as

So what are your views on the Labour MP Vaz using drugs to pay for a bit of Bum Fun? :D ........

Just askin >:-) ........

Let me guess ... The haters prolly dint care that old Bill Clinton didn't inhale or have sexual relations with that woman either but I kinda get the feeling they'd care and more if our saviour POTUS Trump did the same ... The haters hypocrisy knows no limits ... Lordy My ... MAGA

pelmetman - 2019-06-08 4:23 PM

So what are your views on the Labour MP Vaz using drugs to pay for a bit of Bum Fun? :D ........

Yet more whataboutery?

Whilst it does seem that coke is the Tory drug of choice, I would be very surprised if half of them don’t need the old Colombian Marching powder just to make it through the day. I wonder what Boris has to confess to in order to trump the others, though, especially as pig fecking is so 2012

Birdbrain - 2019-06-08 4:31 PM

Let me guess ... The haters prolly dint care that old Bill Clinton didn't inhale or have sexual relations with that woman either but I kinda get the feeling they'd care and more if our saviour POTUS Trump did the same ... The haters hypocrisy knows no limits ... Lordy My ... MAGA

It is the hypocrisy of those that live a life of such wealth and privilege that they can admit to a crime consequence free while simultaneously supporting the laws which punish poor people for the same crime?

In 2014 Gove whilst Education Secretary introduced legislation that included disqualification for any teacher in possession of class A drugs like cocaine, now to front run a Sunday paper scoop he can announce this without being torn apart by the media. Just imagine if he'd drunk a can of mojita on the train?

Fast Pat - 2019-06-08 4:48 PM

Yet more whataboutery?

Whilst it does seem that coke is the Tory drug of choice, I would be very surprised if half of them don’t need the old Colombian Marching powder just to make it through the day. I wonder what Boris has to confess to in order to trump the others, though, especially as pig fecking is so 2012

The Beano boys only do 'one way streets' though. They're only interested in slinging the sh1t out about politicians on the left and don't like bad news coming out about their right wingers they see as pillars of virtue.

Johnson did coke and cannabis at University. Apparently the coke had no effect but said the joints were "jolly nice".

Fast Pat - 2019-06-08 4:56 PM

It is the hypocrisy of those that live a life of such wealth and privilege that they can admit to a crime consequence free while simultaneously supporting the laws which punish poor people for the same crime?

Ye ... Keith Vaz

Birdbrain - 2019-06-08 9:09 PM

Ye ... Keith Vaz

You won't find me defending Vaz - a terrible Blairite and as corrupt as a tory. Its interesting to note that it was the Sunday Mirror that exposed him - not one of the Tory press outlets - that's how right wing he is.

Fast Pat - 2019-06-08 9:26 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-06-08 9:09 PM

Ye ... Keith Vaz

You won't find me defending Vaz - a terrible Blairite and as corrupt as a tory. Its interesting to note that it was the Sunday Mirror that exposed him - not one of the Tory press outlets - that's how right wing he is.

You'll find princess its called selling papers ... Left/right/Tory/Labour it matters not , a disgraced MP sells ... As for being a Blairite hes now serving happily under your God and anti-Semite terrorist loving Corbyn , not really right wing sweetheart but nice try

I dont believe Gove took Cocaine or Raab C Brexit smoked weed. I think its just a piss poor attempt to try and look a bit Rock n Roll when everyone can see they are both about as Rock n Roll as Dave Pelmet sat outside his caravan in his wellies. (There is a photo of that somewhere).

Guest pelmetman

Yet more whataboutery?

So you don't have a problem with a Labour MP's recent drug and male prostitute use? ;-) ...........

But you do have a problem with a Tory MP's historic drug use? :-S .........

You Corbynites really are quite shameless hypocrites aren't you 8-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-06-09 8:32 AM

Yet more whataboutery?

So you don't have a problem with a Labour MP's recent drug and male prostitute use? ;-) ...........

I've already said I'm no fan of Vaz. Do try to keep up.

My problem with the "historic drug use" is that same MP introduced legislation that stripped teachers of their livelihoods if they made the same "mistake." And is part of a group of drug using Tory MPs who have blocked reform of drug policy.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-06-09 8:51 AM

Yet more whataboutery?

My problem with the "historic drug use" is that same MP introduced legislation that stripped teachers of their livelihoods if they made the same "mistake." And is part of a group of drug using Tory MPs who have blocked reform of drug policy.

Drug using? :-| ..............

As I understand it the drug use was historic ;-) .........

Unlike your hypocrisy which is current >:-) ...........

pelmetman - 2019-06-09 9:07 AM

Fast Pat - 2019-06-09 8:51 AM

Yet more whataboutery?

Drug using? :-| ..............

As I understand it the drug use was historic ;-) .........

Unlike your hypocrisy which is current >:-) ...........

A tory Peer speaks out

I’ve lost count of the number of meetings I’ve sat in with Gove where he’s judged, maligned, & sanctimoniously argued that there should be no path to rehabilitation nor road to redemption for anyone that may have SAID something that although legal may be objectionable

#Hypocrisy"

Sayeeda Warsi

Archived