Fast Pat

Fast Pat - 2019-06-09 9:41 AM

pelmetman - 2019-06-09 9:07 AM

Fast Pat - 2019-06-09 8:51 AM

pelmetman - 2019-06-09 8:32 AM

Fast Pat - 2019-06-08 4:48 PM

pelmetman - 2019-06-08 4:23 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-06-08 3:51 PM

Jesus the hypocrisy is just amazing, ignored all the scientific studies, rubbished Chief Constables who want to legalise it so they can sort out proper crimes....

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/andrea-leadsom-cannabis-weed-drugs-michael-gove-cocaine-tory-leadership-a8950276.html?fbclid=IwAR1xdqn-N2Szf2OXXlxZvZOK8UCX4xYjutc-7nuQ_zpa7nS0s-mm7GAc2as

So what are your views on the Labour MP Vaz using drugs to pay for a bit of Bum Fun? :D ........

Just askin >:-) ........

Yet more whataboutery?

Whilst it does seem that coke is the Tory drug of choice, I would be very surprised if half of them don’t need the old Colombian Marching powder just to make it through the day. I wonder what Boris has to confess to in order to trump the others, though, especially as pig fecking is so 2012

So you don't have a problem with a Labour MP's recent drug and male prostitute use? ;-) ...........

But you do have a problem with a Tory MP's historic drug use? :-S .........

You Corbynites really are quite shameless hypocrites aren't you 8-) .........

I've already said I'm no fan of Vaz. Do try to keep up.

My problem with the "historic drug use" is that same MP introduced legislation that stripped teachers of their livelihoods if they made the same "mistake." And is part of a group of drug using Tory MPs who have blocked reform of drug policy.

Drug using? :-| ..............

As I understand it the drug use was historic ;-) .........

Unlike your hypocrisy which is current >:-) ...........

A tory Peer speaks out

I’ve lost count of the number of meetings I’ve sat in with Gove where he’s judged, maligned, & sanctimoniously argued that there should be no path to rehabilitation nor road to redemption for anyone that may have SAID something that although legal may be objectionable

#Hypocrisy"

Sayeeda Warsi

Mmmm ... Miss Bitter strikes again ... Wonder if anyone else will come out to have been present at those meetings and say the same ... Dont hold ya breath

Birdbrain - 2019-06-09 11:21 AM

Jesus the hypocrisy is just amazing, ignored all the scientific studies, rubbished Chief Constables who want to legalise it so they can sort out proper crimes....

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/andrea-leadsom-cannabis-weed-drugs-michael-gove-cocaine-tory-leadership-a8950276.html?fbclid=IwAR1xdqn-N2Szf2OXXlxZvZOK8UCX4xYjutc-7nuQ_zpa7nS0s-mm7GAc2as

So what are your views on the Labour MP Vaz using drugs to pay for a bit of Bum Fun? :D ........

Yet more whataboutery?

Whilst it does seem that coke is the Tory drug of choice, I would be very surprised if half of them don’t need the old Colombian Marching powder just to make it through the day. I wonder what Boris has to confess to in order to trump the others, though, especially as pig fecking is so 2012

So you don't have a problem with a Labour MP's recent drug and male prostitute use? ;-) ...........

My problem with the "historic drug use" is that same MP introduced legislation that stripped teachers of their livelihoods if they made the same "mistake." And is part of a group of drug using Tory MPs who have blocked reform of drug policy.

A tory Peer speaks out

I’ve lost count of the number of meetings I’ve sat in with Gove where he’s judged, maligned, & sanctimoniously argued that there should be no path to rehabilitation nor road to redemption for anyone that may have SAID something that although legal may be objectionable

#Hypocrisy"

Sayeeda Warsi

Mmmm ... Miss Bitter strikes again ... Wonder if anyone else will come out to have been present at those meetings and say the same ... Dont hold ya breath

Well as he has just been on Marr and admitted taking part in such meetings will that suffice?

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-06-09 11:24 AM

Yet more whataboutery?

A tory Peer speaks out

#Hypocrisy"

Sayeeda Warsi

Well as he has just been on Marr and admitted taking part in such meetings will that suffice?

Suits me ;-) ...........Never did like him :D .........He's far to Machiavellian for my taste >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-06-09 11:27 AM

Yet more whataboutery?

A tory Peer speaks out

#Hypocrisy"

Sayeeda Warsi

Suits me ;-) ...........Never did like him :D .........He's far to Machiavellian for my taste >:-) .......

I notice Birdstrain hasnt responded merely his sidekick?

Yet more whataboutery?

A tory Peer speaks out

#Hypocrisy"

Sayeeda Warsi

Of course if you can show it to me please and the bit especially where he admits he "judged , maligned and sanctimoniously blah blah blah" ... Off you pop

Birdbrain - 2019-06-09 12:15 PM

Yet more whataboutery?

A tory Peer speaks out

#Hypocrisy"

Sayeeda Warsi

Of course if you can show it to me please and the bit especially where he admits he "judged , maligned and sanctimoniously blah blah blah" ... Off you pop

I'm guessing you havent watched Marr then?

Fast Pat - 2019-06-09 12:21 PM

Yet more whataboutery?

A tory Peer speaks out

#Hypocrisy"

Sayeeda Warsi

Ive been working princess putting some Velux windows in and even if I wasn't working I wouldnt have watched it as the TV in our house dont go on until around 7PM if it goes on at all ... So given your stupid question you guess right I haven't or I wouldnt be asking for you to prove sumat you claim ... Off you pop sweetie shouldn't take you long

I am not arsed about drug use. Its up to the person. I am bothered about the hypocrisy of politicians using drug use as a political football, ruining peoples lives through drug convictions whilst politicians take drugs from the comfort of being above the legal system.

I'm also bemused that Boris, Gove, Rabb, Leadsom et al have all obviously lied in order to visit the USA, I'm waiting with baited breath for the extradition process to start.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-06-09 1:42 PM

I am not arsed about drug use. Its up to the person. I am bothered about the hypocrisy of politicians using drug use as a political football, ruining peoples lives through drug convictions whilst politicians take drugs from the comfort of being above the legal system.

I'm also bemused that Boris, Gove, Rabb, Leadsom et al have all obviously lied in order to visit the USA, I'm waiting with baited breath for the extradition process to start.

Cut the claptrap Hypocrite ;-) ...........You're only bothered because they're Tories *-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-06-09 1:46 PM

Cut the claptrap Hypocrite ;-) ...........You're only bothered because they're Tories *-) .........

What an amazing argument you have constructed there, I stand corrected.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-06-09 1:58 PM

pelmetman - 2019-06-09 1:46 PM

What an amazing argument you have constructed there, I stand corrected.

Arguing with a Lefty is like w*nking an elephant..........a lot of hard work that only the Dumbo enjoys :D .......

Which is why I prefer to mock those inflicted with Leftyism (lol) ........

They're to Dumb "O" to notice >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-06-09 2:03 PM

…………………………. w*nking an elephant..........a lot of hard work that only the Dumbo enjoys :D .......

I don't know how you found that out Dave - but what you do in your own time is your business.

;-)

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2019-06-09 7:25 PM

pelmetman - 2019-06-09 2:03 PM

…………………………. w*nking an elephant..........a lot of hard work that only the Dumbo enjoys :D .......

I don't know how you found that out Dave - but what you do in your own time is your business.

;-)

It's a metaphor Malc ;-) .........and if I say so myself :D .......a pretty damn good one >:-) ........

Perhaps I should copyright it? (lol) ........

What a strange version of the truth. It's drug addiction that ruins lives, the soft punishment for carrying drugs for supposed personal use only encourages it. *-)

Birdbrain - 2019-06-09 12:24 PM

Yet more whataboutery?

A tory Peer speaks out

#Hypocrisy"

Sayeeda Warsi

Ive been working princess putting some Velux windows in and even if I wasn't working I wouldnt have watched it as the TV in our house dont go on until around 7PM if it goes on at all ... So given your stupid question you guess right I haven't or I wouldnt be asking for you to prove sumat you claim ... Off you pop sweetie shouldn't take you long

Take it you cant back up your claim then princess ... More lies , hate and false news from you then ... Nuffink changes

Birdbrain - 2019-06-09 7:58 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-06-09 12:24 PM

Yet more whataboutery?

A tory Peer speaks out

#Hypocrisy"

Sayeeda Warsi

Take it you cant back up your claim then princess ... More lies , hate and false news from you then ... Nuffink changes

You still looking for what ya claimed Farty ... Youve only had over a day so we can give you a bit more time sweetie as youve been busy on other threads

Birdbrain - 2019-06-10 4:51 PM

You still looking for what ya claimed Farty ... Youve only had over a day so we can give you a bit more time sweetie as youve been busy on other threads

Why would I chase around to show you something readily available on the BBC website.

Although I do notice that you are a bit slow responding to this, come on you must have another whataboutery in your arsenal?

antony1969 - 2018-12-01 5:38 PM

... https://news.sky.com/story/labour-mp-kate-osamor-resigns-amid-row-over-sons-drug-conviction-11568836 ... She and the Labour Party claims she only knew of her sons naughtiness after his conviction yet allegedly someone with her name wrote to the trial judge begging for mercy for her druggie son before the trial ... Lordy no wonder that party attracts so many hypocrites ... Yuk

Fast Pat - 2019-06-10 5:42 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-06-10 4:51 PM

Why would I chase around to show you something readily available on the BBC website.

Although I do notice that you are a bit slow responding to this, come on you must have another whataboutery in your arsenal?

antony1969 - 2018-12-01 5:38 PM

... https://news.sky.com/story/labour-mp-kate-osamor-resigns-amid-row-over-sons-drug-conviction-11568836 ... She and the Labour Party claims she only knew of her sons naughtiness after his conviction yet allegedly someone with her name wrote to the trial judge begging for mercy for her druggie son before the trial ... Lordy no wonder that party attracts so many hypocrites ... Yuk

Thats fine ... So what do I look for again to prove what you say is correct

Archived