Brexit Protests

antony1969

antony1969 - 2018-11-19 4:32 PM

Just look at em ... Protesting Brexit ... Old and white ...

... Lordy

Hey Tony Tony..........watch out, Tony......there’s a FOREIGN IMMIGRANT behind you Tony, wearing a burka, Tony. Better run, Tony because you’re frightened aren’t you Tony?

blaven - 2018-11-19 10:27 PM

... Lordy

Hey Tony Tony..........watch out, Tony......there’s a FOREIGN IMMIGRANT behind you Tony, wearing a burka, Tony. Better run, Tony because you’re frightened aren’t you Tony?

:D :D

... Lordy

Errrr ... Errrrrrmmmm ... Lordy ... Look closer ... That FOREIGN IMMIGRANT ... Its more likely to be my other stalker off here who burkas up to follow me ... I know its him cos tha's always a wet patch on his dress/burka thing and his red high heels are a giveaway too

antony1969 - 2018-11-20 6:27 AM

... Lordy

Errrr ... Errrrrrmmmm ... Lordy ... Look closer ... That FOREIGN IMMIGRANT ... Its more likely to be my other stalker off here who burkas up to follow me ... I know its him cos tha's always a wet patch on his dress/burka thing and his red high heels are a giveaway too

Hey WATCH OUT, Tony...........there’s an European right behind you , Tony.......he’s carrying a Bendy Banana Tony, and he’s coming for you Tony. Better run back to your bed-sit Tony and play with your Nazi memorabilia Tony. Let me know when you want a hug Tony. Why are you so angry at the world Tony?

blaven - 2018-11-20 7:59 AM

... Lordy

Hey WATCH OUT, Tony...........there’s an European right behind you , Tony.......he’s carrying a Bendy Banana Tony, and he’s coming for you Tony. Better run back to your bed-sit Tony and play with your Nazi memorabilia Tony. Let me know when you want a hug Tony. Why are you so angry at the world Tony?

A European with a bendy banana behind me ... Lordy I hope not ... You can't trust them Europeans can ya

antony1969 - 2018-11-20 8:43 AM

... Lordy

A European with a bendy banana behind me ... Lordy I hope not ... You can't trust them Europeans can ya

Awww, c’mon Tony, you can do better than that surely? Why the ANGER Tony? Why the HATE Tony?

Did the Area Sales Manager give you a row for not hitting your targets last month Tony? Will you not make Salesman of the Year award at the Christmas party Tony. Never mind, Tony, maybe Janice from Accounts will give you a hug eh? Make you feel better about yourself eh,..eh Tony?

blaven - 2018-11-20 11:09 AM

... Lordy

Awww, c’mon Tony, you can do better than that surely? Why the ANGER Tony? Why the HATE Tony?

Did the Area Sales Manager give you a row for not hitting your targets last month Tony? Will you not make Salesman of the Year award at the Christmas party Tony. Never mind, Tony, maybe Janice from Accounts will give you a hug eh? Make you feel better about yourself eh,..eh Tony?

Bullets guna find this soooooo funny ... Comic genius ... Side splitting stuff

antony1969 - 2018-11-20 11:54 AM

... Lordy

And while I remember, it’s time you gave the company Mondeo a bit of a clean. That ashtray’s overflowing and those Ginsters wrappers on the floor have been there for a while......OMG!.........just had a thought......you’re a Tommy Robinson fan aren’t you? Wow,...so am I. Big time! I prefer Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon though, although Alexander McMaster runs a close second. Don’t think much of Paul Harris,- no class. Got to hand it to him. I’ve only ever used one name. How about you Tony? You got more than one name,Tony? Ever been in prison, Tony?

blaven - 2018-11-20 12:28 PM

... Lordy

And while I remember, it’s time you gave the company Mondeo a bit of a clean. That ashtray’s overflowing and those Ginsters wrappers on the floor have been there for a while......OMG!.........just had a thought......you’re a Tommy Robinson fan aren’t you? Wow,...so am I. Big time! I prefer Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon though, although Alexander McMaster runs a close second. Don’t think much of Paul Harris,- no class. Got to hand it to him. I’ve only ever used one name. How about you Tony? You got more than one name,Tony? Ever been in prison, Tony?

Take it you've been inside a few times ... Prolly where your bendy banana and big Polish sausage obsession comes from ... Pick up the soap piggie

antony1969 - 2018-11-20 12:35 PM

... Lordy

Take it you've been inside a few times ... Prolly where your bendy banana and big Polish sausage obsession comes from ... Pick up the soap piggie

YAY! I was right! You ARE a Stephen Yaxley-Lennon supporter. I bet you’ve made a financial contribution to ‘The Cause’ eh? ‘Course, you know he’s a millionaire now don’t you Tony, while you and others like you are struggling to pay your TV license fee. He’s laughing all the way to the bank mate while you’re getting angrier and angrier. Never mind just think of that blue passport Tony. You’ll be able to tuck it under your pillow, with your imitation SS dagger eh?

blaven - 2018-11-20 1:21 PM

... Lordy

YAY! I was right! You ARE a Stephen Yaxley-Lennon supporter. I bet you’ve made a financial contribution to ‘The Cause’ eh? ‘Course, you know he’s a millionaire now don’t you Tony, while you and others like you are struggling to pay your TV license fee. He’s laughing all the way to the bank mate while you’re getting angrier and angrier. Never mind just think of that blue passport Tony. You’ll be able to tuck it under your pillow, with your imitation SS dagger eh?

I don't struggle to pay the TV license fee ... I don't pay it ... Glad you mentioned my SS dagger under the pillow , hopefully my other stalker who hunted my address down will think twice about creeping into me bedroom and tickling me and kissing me all over now

antony1969 - 2018-11-20 1:45 PM

... Lordy

I don't struggle to pay the TV license fee ... I don't pay it ... Glad you mentioned my SS dagger under the pillow , hopefully my other stalker who hunted my address down will think twice about creeping into me bedroom and tickling me and kissing me all over now

Ugh! Too much information Tony! Would you like a discussion on Mein Kampf, Tony? You must have read it hundreds of times by now. Why don’t you quote me your favourite passage from it Tony. I need some intellectual stimulus, mate,.......coz you’re sure as hell not providing it!

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-11-19 10:32 PM

... Lordy

:D :D

Your mate Blatherin is obviously another ranting left wing Socialist just like you Bullet ;-) .........

Except his postings are really quite funny in a immature juvenile sort of way :D ........

Guest pelmetman
blaven - 2018-11-20 2:33 PM

... Lordy

Ugh! Too much information Tony! Would you like a discussion on Mein Kampf, Tony? You must have read it hundreds of times by now. Why don’t you quote me your favourite passage from it Tony. I need some intellectual stimulus, mate,.......coz you’re sure as hell not providing it!

I think your confusing Antony with the Socialist right wing..........

Corbyn's acolytes prefer Karl Marx's utterings, which is somewhat curious seeing as he came from a middle class German Jewish family ;-) .........

No doubt you're a fan of German literature to?.........

... Lordy

Ugh! Too much information Tony! Would you like a discussion on Mein Kampf, Tony? You must have read it hundreds of times by now. Why don’t you quote me your favourite passage from it Tony. I need some intellectual stimulus,[ mate,.......coz you’re sure as hell not providing it!

You won't get any of that from either of the Beano boys though one claims to have read the Quran.....but then he claims to have been everything from a puff making bus driver to a part time 'lawyer' that "spent a lifetime sailing the high seas".....but took 'early retirement'. *-)

pelmetman - 2018-11-20 2:41 PM

... Lordy

Corbyn's acolytes prefer Karl Marx's utterings, which is somewhat curious seeing as he came from a middle class German Jewish family ;-) .........

Oi Bellboy! ‘Ow yer doin’?

I’m certainly confused, Bellman. Please explain your concept of ‘Socialist right wing’ so that we’re both singing from the same hymn sheet.

Shouldn’t there be another ‘o’ in ‘too’. Maybe I’ve got it wrong all these years.

French and Spanish, yes. German, sadly, no. But I’m happy to learn at your feet, Bellman.

Tschüss

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-11-20 4:16 PM

You won't get any of that from either of the Beano boys though one claims to have read the Quran.....but then he claims to have been everything from a puff making bus driver to a part time 'lawyer' that "spent a lifetime sailing the high seas".....but took 'early retirement'. *-)

The difference I did all those things Bullet........not in the order you put it.........If you doubt me?.......would you care to place a wager? :D ........

Or are JUST another No Nuts Lefty? >:-) ........

BTW........ I was a Sea Lawyer ;-) ............

"an eloquently and obstinately argumentative person."

I'm sure Veronica can confirm my qualifications in that regard? :D ..........

Guest pelmetman
blaven - 2018-11-20 4:21 PM

... Lordy

I’m certainly confused, Bellman. Please explain your concept of ‘Socialist right wing’ so that we’re both singing from the same hymn sheet.

Shouldn’t there be another ‘o’ in ‘too’. Maybe I’ve got it wrong all these years.

French and Spanish, yes. German, sadly, no. But I’m happy to learn at your feet, Bellman.

Tschüss

You do know that Hitler was a Socialist? ;-) ..........

"The German Workers' Party (German: Deutsche Arbeiterpartei, DAP) was a short-lived political party established in Weimar Germany after World War I. It was the precursor of the Nazi Party, which was officially known as the National Socialist German Workers' Party"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Workers%27_Party

pelmetman - 2018-11-20 4:32 PM

blaven - 2018-11-20 4:21 PM

... Lordy

Tschüss

You do know that Hitler was a Socialist? ;-) ..........

"The German Workers' Party (German: Deutsche Arbeiterpartei, DAP) was a short-lived political party established in Weimar Germany after World War I. It was the precursor of the Nazi Party, which was officially known as the National Socialist German Workers' Party"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Workers%27_Party

Jeez.........words fail me!

Readers, I rest my case.

Mic drop.

Out

Guest pelmetman
blaven - 2018-11-20 4:35 PM

Jeez.........words fail me!

Readers, I rest my case.

Mic drop.

Out

WOT??? 8-) ........You don't believe Wiki? :D ..........I guess your left wing academics missed that page >:-) ..........

... Lordy

You need sumat fella ... Dont think its "intellectual stimulus" ... Maybe a big Polish sausage ... Enjoy ... Again

antony1969 - 2018-11-20 7:37 PM

... Lordy

You need sumat fella ... Dont think its "intellectual stimulus" ... Maybe a big Polish sausage ... Enjoy ... Again

Oooh-Er, Missus! Calm down, Tony- it’s only a bit of ‘Bantz’, Tony. Better go polish that dagger again Tony. How’s the anger management going btw? Been rude to anyone today, Tony? You’re being played like fish Tony.

blaven - 2018-11-20 9:04 PM

antony1969 - 2018-11-20 7:37 PM

... Lordy

Oooh-Er, Missus! Calm down, Tony- it’s only a bit of ‘Bantz’, Tony. Better go polish that dagger again Tony. How’s the anger management going btw? Been rude to anyone today, Tony? You’re being played like fish Tony.

Many have tried and failed to play me like a fish on here sweetheart , you keep trying ... I'd give you a 3 outta 10 though purely for your comedy genius ... Keep it coming ... I'd much rather play this game than my usual wind the wets up ... Bottoms up

Archived