Brexit Protests

antony1969

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-11-21 6:30 AM

Many have tried and failed to play me like a fish on here sweetheart , you keep trying ... I'd give you a 3 outta 10 though purely for your comedy genius ... Keep it coming ... I'd much rather play this game than my usual wind the wets up ... Bottoms up

Blatherin's gone missing? :-S ..........

I thought he was on site here?.........but cant find any knackered old Murvi's ;-) .........

Maybe his Mrs has hid the bottle :D .........

antony1969 - 2018-11-25 5:29 PM

Look at these raving numpties ... Barrys gay decorator jumping up and down like Zebedee ... Barry in his EU flag pyjamas and Brian Kirkby pushing Bullet in his pram with that dreadful EU flag draped over him https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1066706139994312705 ... From todays mass protest outside Pound World in Oldham

Good stuff! That girl with the guitar, Madeleina Kay. I tried to chat her up round the back of the "Is it worth it" big red bus at the Durham Rally. Lovely girl. Bonkers though.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-11-25 6:41 PM

antony1969 - 2018-11-25 5:29 PM

Look at these raving numpties ... Barrys gay decorator jumping up and down like Zebedee ... Barry in his EU flag pyjamas and Brian Kirkby pushing Bullet in his pram with that dreadful EU flag draped over him https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1066706139994312705 ... From todays mass protest outside Pound World in Oldham

Good stuff! That girl with the guitar, Madeleina Kay. I tried to chat her up round the back of the "Is it worth it" big red bus at the Durham Rally. Lovely girl. Bonkers though.

"Bonkers though"

Seems like a essential qualification to be a Remoaner :D .........

Archived