Bullet & Co are quiet tonight?.......

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

There was me thinking they've missed me :D .......

I guess Mr Positive is not appreciated in their negative world (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-04-14 9:31 PM

8-) Must be still in shock seeing the Ghost of the Mad Hatter has risen again to haunt them :D

I'm back as a counter balance to you Losers negativity in our countries hour of need ;-) ......

8-) Must be still in shock seeing the Ghost of the Mad Hatter has risen again to haunt them :D

No......just disgust. It's to be hoped he's learned his lesson, grown up, and start posting in a more mature and responsible manner.....but somehow i doubt that.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-04-14 11:01 PM

No......just disgust. It's to be hoped he's learned his lesson, grown up, and start posting in a more mature and responsible manner.....but somehow i doubt that.

Oh dear Bullet ;-) .......

Still the same misrable doom & gloom merchant *-) ........

Oh how I've missed you (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2020-04-14 9:47 PM

I'm back as a counter balance to you Losers negativity in our countries hour of need ;-) ......

Our hour of need was back in January and February when BoJo was asleep at the wheel.

The tragedy is he could have taken advantage of our unique situation being surrounded by water, tested and quarantined atour borders, and stopped Covid19 right there. :-(

But the clown in charge of telling us how to avoid catching Covid-19 didn't wake up till he caught it himself :-S

Would be interested to know what it was like in Spain.

I had packed the van ready to go back in December when news of Covid-19 broke.

So opted for Cornwall instead as its the mildest climate on the mainland, but was held back a couple of months by all the rain we had

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-04-15 6:10 AM

Our hour of need was back in January and February when BoJo was asleep at the wheel.

The tragedy is he could have taken advantage of our unique situation being surrounded by water, tested and quarantined atour borders, and stopped Covid19 right there. :-(

But the clown in charge of telling us how to avoid catching Covid-19 didn't wake up till he caught it himself :-S

You mean like the rest of the world has done? *-) ...........

pelmetman - 2020-04-15 9:24 AM

What other countries have the advantage of being surrounded by water to keep the virus out, having about 2 months notice of its arrival, and the clown in charge of telling us how to avoid it catching it himself *-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-04-15 6:19 AM

Would be interested to know what it was like in Spain.

I had packed the van ready to go back in December when news of Covid-19 broke.

So opted for Cornwall instead as its the mildest climate on the mainland, but was held back a couple of months by all the rain we had

Where we were in Calpe there were no confirmed cases and the 2 weeks of lockdown we did appeared to be obeyed by the vast majority, we'd had been happy to sweat it out on the campsite ;-) .........

Unfortunately the Spanish government decided to shut all campsites that didn't have any fulltime residents :-| ........

COVID19 not surprisingly thrives in the cities as it does here.

Sadly the Brits in Benidorm made a fool of themselves as per usual *-) .........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-04-15 9:31 AM

pelmetman - 2020-04-15 9:24 AM

What other countries have the advantage of being surrounded by water to keep the virus out, having about 2 months notice of its arrival, and the clown in charge of telling us how to avoid it catching it himself *-)

The virus was already here in January and February *-) ...........

The guilty party here is China who tried to cover up their outbreak >:-( ..........

Archived