Celebrate

Birdbrain

You can celebrate your council tax rises and cuts in services as the Tories cut their funding and send it to Scotland/Wales/Ireland to buy their votes and stop us voting for independence - (and the Royal Tory Borough 'responsible' for Grenfell Tower so you pay the compensation for their reckless negligence :-S

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-22 10:11 PM

You can celebrate your council tax rises and cuts in services as the Tories cut their funding and send it to Scotland/Wales/Ireland to buy their votes and stop us voting for independence - (and the Royal Tory Borough 'responsible' for Grenfell Tower so you pay the compensation for their reckless negligence :-S

The Losers just get more bitter :D ..........

Happy Brexmas to my fellow Brexiteers (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

pelmetman - 2019-12-23 7:40 AM

Well don't get too bitter about BoJo sending us your tax money to buy our votes :D after all its who you voted for *-)

John52 - 2019-12-23 8:17 AM

pelmetman - 2019-12-23 7:40 AM

Well don't get too bitter about BoJo sending us your tax money to buy our votes :D after all its who you voted for *-)

The only one getting bitter about Scotland supposedly being bribed is you , along with some mad Grenfell rant ... Breathe

747 - 2019-12-23 1:10 PM

A Happy Brexmas to all ...

... wishing some of you to have less hate in the New Year. :-)

Happy Brexitmass to you n'all young un ... As for the hate I fear now for some its terminal , you only need look at Barry ... Hes like Gerald Ratner who collapsed his own company with is gob , Barry is determined to feck his own forum with his ... Pass on my best wishes to those on the other channel

Birdbrain - 2019-12-23 3:57 PM

747 - 2019-12-23 1:10 PM

A Happy Brexmas to all ...

... wishing some of you to have less hate in the New Year. :-)

Happy Brexitmass to you n'all young un ... As for the hate I fear now for some its terminal , you only need look at Barry ... Hes like Gerald Ratner who collapsed his own company with is gob , Barry is determined to feck his own forum with his ... Pass on my best wishes to those on the other channel

No hate from me. Please dont confuse hate with concern and actually having an opinion that might be different to yours. The only hate I have seen in the past few years seems to be from a lot of angry middle aged white men who oddly even now they are victorious still seem full of anger and bile. Most of us are trying to just move on but for the real haters I think thats just not possible.

Brian Kirby - 2019-12-24 5:04 PM

747 - 2019-12-24 4:01 PM

Barry, can you pass on that good advice to Fartypants and Bats**tguy please. I don't think they have heard the good news about Brexit. ;-)

I like good news. What is the good Brexit news, Jim?

Haven't you heard Brian ?

It's all going to be over and done with in about 38 days.

Sunlit uplands start Feb first.

( Do try to keep up ).

;-)

Barry, can you pass on that good advice to Fartypants and Bats**tguy please. I don't think they have heard the good news about Brexit. ;-)

You mean you haven't heard that we have been freed from the shackles of our European Dictators?

Perhaps we should make a rule on Chatterbox or anywhere else for that matter that over the next week or so you can post about politics but it has to be funny. Or at least you have to find it funny and one other person. B-)

malc d - 2019-12-24 5:30 PM

( Do try to keep up ).

;-)

Oven ready Turkeys.......and here is one getting well and truly stuffed by a Fanny.

She later stabs to death;

Guest pelmetman

( Do try to keep up ).

;-)

Well I'm having a wonderful time B-) ........and we haven't even left yet :D ..........

pelmetman - 2019-12-24 8:28 PM

( Do try to keep up ).

;-)

Well I'm having a wonderful time B-) ........and we haven't even left yet :D ..........

Quite likely most people are having a wonderful time Dave, as it's Xmas - but that might be because we haven't left yet...

Hopefully - after Jan 31 st, every day will be like Xmas...…

;-)

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2019-12-24 9:03 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-24 8:28 PM

( Do try to keep up ).

;-)

Quite likely most people are having a wonderful time Dave, as it's Xmas - but that might be because we haven't left yet...

Hopefully - after Jan 31 st, every day will be like Xmas...…

;-)

It will be for me B-) ........

Although for Remoaners I fear everyday will be like groundhog day 8-) ...........

(lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

747 - 2019-12-24 5:37 PM

You mean you haven't heard that we have been freed from the shackles of our European Dictators?

I have heard they we are to leave a pan-national organisation the brings economic and political benefits to this country, at a time of great international uncertainty, and at a point in the economic cycle where a recession is due. I have not been aware of any "shackles of our European Dictators", because any such "shackles" are what our government has freely voted, along with 27 other countries, to adopt. That is not good news to me, but bad news. So, from your reply, I assume there is no "good" news.

Brian Kirby - 2019-12-30 1:28 PM

747 - 2019-12-24 5:37 PM

I have heard they we are to leave a pan-national organisation the brings economic and political benefits to this country, at a time of great international uncertainty, and at a point in the economic cycle where a recession is due. I have not been aware of any "shackles of our European Dictators", because any such "shackles" are what our government has freely voted, along with 27 other countries, to adopt. That is not good news to me, but bad news. So, from your reply, I assume there is no "good" news.

Their immigration is going to be a shackle and it’s only going to get worse for them. Inevitably they are going to have to take a stance re Turkey v Greece , they will probably get drawn in to the Libya situation so that’s why the EU army is going to get mobilised before long.

Archived