Chilling stuff

Bulletguy

How Khashoggi ended up in bits.....and MBS is still after more. Phones hacked, passports denied, educational funding cut off, and attempts to lure them back to SA or for that matter, anywhere they can chop 'em up. Even the US is no longer safe which was where Khashoggi was lured from, though they still had a go at persuading this guy and he's in Canada.

CIA 'concluded' MBS was responsible for Khashoggi, Trump says “No no, they didn’t conclude. They did not come to a conclusion. They have feelings certain ways. They have not concluded, I don’t know if anyone’s going to be able to conclude the crown prince did it." “I will say this: I don’t know, I don’t know. But whether he did or whether he didn’t, he denies it".

Oh brother. *-)

Guest pelmetman

Still spouting hypocrisy at 3 am :D ..........

Seeing as you don't have any issues with Putin doing the same kinda thing on UK soil? *-) .........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-12-04 8:25 AM

pelmetman - 2018-12-04 8:08 AM

Seeing as you don't have any issues with Putin doing the same kinda thing on UK soil? *-) .........

Can you quote where he said that *-)

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/My-mate-Putin-didn-t-do-it-/48921/

You and Bullet were/are both in denial >:-) .........

But of course you could both change your minds and admit Putin was doing the same "Kinda thing" on this thread? ;-) ........

Bulletguy - 2018-12-04 3:00 AM

How Khashoggi ended up in bits.....and MBS is still after more. Phones hacked, passports denied, educational funding cut off, and attempts to lure them back to SA or for that matter, anywhere they can chop 'em up. Even the US is no longer safe which was where Khashoggi was lured from, though they still had a go at persuading this guy and he's in Canada.

CIA 'concluded' MBS was responsible for Khashoggi, Trump says “No no, they didn’t conclude. They did not come to a conclusion. They have feelings certain ways. They have not concluded, I don’t know if anyone’s going to be able to conclude the crown prince did it." “I will say this: I don’t know, I don’t know. But whether he did or whether he didn’t, he denies it".

Oh brother. *-)

I can't disagree with any of that.

But when I saw Putin High 5 Prince Bin Salman at the World Summit I wondered what good it would do to Ostracise him so he bought his Arms from Putin and China instead of the US and UK.?

Iraq has shown all to clearly we can't put a country right by invading it.

Politics is a dirty business, and sometimes its best to accept the least worst option :-(

I believe there is no better lesson than a Good Example - which would be electing our own Head of State instead of having a hereditary one like Prince Bin Salman. Whats to say a future UK Head of State couldn't turn out like him :-(

pelmetman - 2018-12-04 8:31 AM

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/My-mate-Putin-didn-t-do-it-/48921/

But of course you could both change your minds and admit Putin was doing the same "Kinda thing" on this thread? ;-) ........

Can you quote where he said he 'don't have any issues with Putin doing the same kinda thing on UK soil?' *-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-12-04 8:38 AM

Can you quote where he said he 'don't have any issues with Putin doing the same kinda thing on UK soil?' *-)

Instead of playing semantics ;-) .........

Why don't you come clean.........Do you think Putin was behind the Salisbury attack or not? >:-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-12-04 8:34 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-12-04 3:00 AM

Oh brother. *-)

I can't disagree with any of that.

But when I saw Putin High 5 Prince Bin Salman at the World Summit I wondered what good it would do to Ostracise him so he bought his Arms from Putin and China instead of the US and UK.?

Iraq has shown all to clearly we can't put a country right by invading it.

Politics is a dirty business, and sometimes its best to accept the least worst option :-(

I believe there is no better lesson than a Good Example - which would be electing our own Head of State instead of having a hereditary one like Prince Bin Salman. Whats to say a future UK Head of State couldn't turn out like him :-(

Spoken like a true anti royalist surrender monkey *-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-12-04 8:51 AM

John52 - 2018-12-04 8:38 AM

Instead of playing semantics ;-) .........

Why don't you come clean.........Do you think Putin was behind the Salisbury attack or not? >:-) ..........

Instead of changing the subject can you quote where he said ' he 'don't have any issues with Putin doing the same kinda thing on UK soil?' or not *-)

pelmetman - 2018-12-04 8:53 AM

Spoken like a true anti royalist surrender monkey *-) .........

I'm not going to have to fight at my age

I'd be Englands last hope (lol)

They'd have to be in Dire Straights to call me up (lol)

So it would be easy for me to be 'brave' and send others to do the fighting *-)

Eh?

There's a vast difference between a convicted spy and a dissident, the latter of which the news clip concerned. The entire truth about Skripal will never be known.....MI5 will ensure that just as they did over Gareth Williams. Incidentally espionage still carries the highest penalty here in UK with very severe penalties, the last was 35 years.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-12-04 1:28 PM

Eh?

There's a vast difference between a convicted spy and a dissident, the latter of which the news clip concerned. The entire truth about Skripal will never be known.....MI5 will ensure that just as they did over Gareth Williams. Incidentally espionage still carries the highest penalty here in UK with very severe penalties, the last was 35 years.

So you don't have a issue with Putin doing the same kinda thing as the Saudi Arabia? *-) ..........

You started this thread for no other reason than to have a poke at Trump >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-12-04 4:12 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-12-04 1:28 PM

Eh?

So you don't have a issue with Putin doing the same kinda thing as the Saudi Arabia? *-) ..........

I'll try again.......there's a vast difference between a convicted spy and a dissident so your comparison wasn't even remotely in the same league.

You started this thread for no other reason than to have a poke at Trump >:-) .........

Given his inane gibberish ramblings that's far from difficult for anyone, but fact is he's purely an aside to the main topic though his dislike for Khashoggi was well known.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-12-04 4:45 PM

I'll try again.......there's a vast difference between a convicted spy and a dissident so your comparison wasn't even remotely in the same league.

Aaah .......So state sponsored murder is OK if it meets your criteria? ;-) ........

So as a communist sympathiser the Skripal's poisoning was OK in your book *-) ........

Does that include his daughter? :-| ...........

pelmetman - 2018-12-04 5:33 PM

Aaah .......So state sponsored murder is OK if it meets your criteria? ;-) ........

So as a communist sympathiser the Skripal's poisoning was OK in your book *-) ........

Other than deflecting you don't want to comment on the thread topic about Saudi dissidents.....so why bother posting? You're just being very silly as usual.

John52 - 2018-12-04 9:26 AM

Instead of changing the subject can you quote where he said ' he 'don't have any issues with Putin doing the same kinda thing on UK soil?' or not *-)

Since you have read the thread without answering I'll have to take that as a 'Not' then

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-12-04 8:42 PM

Other than deflecting you don't want to comment on the thread topic about Saudi dissidents.....so why bother posting? You're just being very silly as usual.

I'm deflecting? (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

You don't like awkward questions do you Bullet ;-) ..........

How very Corbyn >:-) .........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-12-07 7:13 AM

Since you have read the thread without answering I'll have to take that as a 'Not' then

I quoted a whole thread where You & Bullet try to say Putin wasn't involved ;-) ........

Do you still think Putin wasn't involved in the Salisbury poisoning which caused the death of a innocent British woman? :-| ..........

BTW....I don't expect a answer.......just more deflection from both of you Corbyn/Putin apologists *-) .......

pelmetman - 2018-12-07 8:18 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-12-04 8:42 PM

I'm deflecting? (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

Yes......it's what you do when you can't make a point on the thread topic because you haven't read a link or viewed a clip so go off on a tangent, often totally unrelated. Heck you've even posted links you think supports your narrative.....only for it to get shot down in flame as it becomes obvious from reading that you'd never read through it yourself!!! (lol)(lol)

pelmetman - 2018-12-07 8:23 AM

I quoted a whole thread where You & Bullet try to say Putin wasn't involved ;-) ........

Do you still think Putin wasn't involved in the Salisbury poisoning which caused the death of a innocent British woman? :-| ..........

BTW....I don't expect a answer.......just more deflection from both of you Corbyn/Putin apologists *-) .......

You quoted a thread where people were asking for reliable evidence of who did it.

Still waiting for you to quote where anybody said they 'don't have any issues with Putin doing the same kinda thing on UK soil?' *-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-12-07 6:39 PM

pelmetman - 2018-12-07 8:23 AM

You quoted a thread where people were asking for reliable evidence of who did it.

Still waiting for you to quote where anybody said they 'don't have any issues with Putin doing the same kinda thing on UK soil?' *-)

Well have you and Bullet changed your minds about the evidence??????? >:-) .........

There's been plenty more of it since I started that thread 8-) ........

So come on lets have YOUR verdicts.......was Putin involved???? ;-) ........

Archived