Christmas Number 1!

Barryd999

Bishop has fallen.

And now I'm off to bed.

I've decided to look on the positive, those behind the leave campaign now have no excuse, they have got the majority they desired, give us the Brexit they promised.

Because when they don't, when the people find out that they lied, then the people will stop believing in the lies propagated by the Daily Wail and the Scum, then we will start to rebuild England (Scotland and NI will already be Independent.) to work for the many not the few.

But rejoice Pelmethead, you won, now let's sit back and wonder at the glory of that win.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-12-13 2:59 AM

But rejoice Pelmethead, you won, now let's sit back and wonder at the glory of that win.

Oh I will >:-) .......

I'll rejoice that the Great British public has rejected your anti Semitic Terrorist loving leader B-) .........

Gawd bless em :-D ......

Seems your view of Jeremy Corbyn was shared by one of his teachers Barry. A quote from a wiki page -

“Corbyn studied at the Castle House Preparatory School near Newport, Shropshire. He then went to Adams' Grammar School. In school, Corbyn said that he received bad grades and his teacher told him that he was never going to make anything of himself.”

He now thinks he should steer the Labour Party through a period of reflection. His teacher should have been a little more forthright and said he was a bit thick.

Violet1956 - 2019-12-13 11:09 AM

Seems your view of Jeremy Corbyn was shared by one of his teachers Barry. A quote from a wiki page -

“Corbyn studied at the Castle House Preparatory School near Newport, Shropshire. He then went to Adams' Grammar School. In school, Corbyn said that he received bad grades and his teacher told him that he was never going to make anything of himself.”

He now thinks he should steer the Labour Party through a period of reflection. His teacher should have been a little more forthright and said he was a bit thick.

Reflection? Just go away! Just Fcuk right off and then Fcuk of some more, Off you fcuk.

I think he has big blind spots rather than being all-round "thick" but either way I feel a sigh of relief that the Labour Party pendulum will now probably be taking a swing back towards the Centre! Boris's Government, as all governments, needs a functioning opposition.

Barryd999 - 2019-12-13 11:32 AM

Reflection? Just go away! Just Fcuk right off and then Fcuk of some more, Off you fcuk.

Do I detect a hint of rancour Barry.

We don't act like that when you force some of your music on unsuspecting motorhomers ... perhaps we should. :D

Guest pelmetman
747 - 2019-12-13 12:56 PM

We don't act like that when you force some of your music on unsuspecting motorhomers ... perhaps we should. :D

Corbyn was Barry's great white dope ;-) ..........

After his latest crush Oh No Joe proved to be a dud in the polls :D .........

I might even return to Fruitcakes..........after a period of reflection (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

747 - 2019-12-13 12:56 PM

Lol! No. I should have added some smileys. I thought you would be familiar with my humour by now. I can say what I like about Corbyn now though and off he should just jolly well fcuk.

I am also somewhat relieved. I campaigned for several labour mps. Most have lost their seats by a country mile but it was clear sometime ago the battle was lost and Corbyn as well as Brexit was a big part of the problem.

Anyway I'm not bothered. I can now sit back and watch our potential become "unleashed" and look forward to the sunlit uplands. What time do they arrive.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-12-13 1:47 PM

Anyway I'm not bothered. I can now sit back and watch our potential become "unleashed" and look forward to the sunlit uplands. What time do they arrive.

10 o'clock last night (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2019-12-13 2:11 PM

Part of me feels happy for Dave.He's soldiered on, faced many a setback and retained his optimism. Cheers Dave enjoy your celebrations.

I will.....I am :D .......

Pasty Beans & Chips B-) .........

Proper British grub ;-) ........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-12-13 3:14 PM

Part of me feels happy for Dave.He's soldiered on, faced many a setback and retained his optimism. Cheers Dave enjoy your celebrations.

Yeah well done Dave. It's like WINNING bullseye! You've won a 1980s ford Fiesta.

But I have a 1996 Toyota Camry ;-) .......

Which like you now has a brown bottom ;-) ........

But I suspect mine is shinier and less smelly than yours >:-) ......

IMG_20191210_103436.jpg.874b7cd5d5cd629e359805e28a42f754.jpg

pelmetman - 2019-12-13 3:47 PM

Yeah well done Dave. It's like WINNING bullseye! You've won a 1980s ford Fiesta.

True Dave, true. But then, a highly polished turd is still a turd! :-D

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-12-13 3:55 PM

My turd has a V6 and is pre 2000 so has a chance of growing old like you.......Unlike your Hymer :D .......

pelmetman - 2019-12-13 3:58 PM

My turd has a V6 ………………………………..

But no wheels ?

;-)

Doubt it will ever make the Top 100 and certainly not a number 1 as it will just consist of a madcap mantra....

Get Brexit done, Get Brexit done, Get Brexit done, Get Brexit done, Get Brexit done......yadda yadda Get Brexit done, Get Brexit done, Get Brexit done....yadda yadda....Oven ready, Get Brexit done, Oven ready, Get Brexit done, Oven ready, Get Brexit done, Oven ready, Get Brexit done, Get Brexit done, Get Brexit done, Get Brexit done, Get Brexit done, Get Brexit done......yadda yadda Oven ready, Get Brexit done, Oven ready, Get Brexit done, Oven ready, Get Brexit done, Oven ready, Get Brexit done.

Turkeys and those "northern monkeys" will buy it as it's easy for them to parrot. Simple Minds are going to record it.

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2019-12-13 4:08 PM

My turd has a V6 ………………………………..

But no wheels ?

;-)

They were taken off to be resprayed body colour and bottom brown B-) ......

Terence the Toyota is a work in progress ;-) ........

There's more to be done :D .........

But apparently I need to wait for my bottom paint to get well ard (lol) .......

StuartO - 2019-12-13 11:35 AM

I think he has big blind spots rather than being all-round "thick" but either way I feel a sigh of relief that the Labour Party pendulum will now probably be taking a swing back towards the Centre! Boris's Government, as all governments, needs a functioning opposition.

How very true, and the bigger the majority the more that opposition is needed! We've been there before with large majorities and eviscerated oppositions. Such leaders soon seem to acquire a sense of omnipotence, and the normal concept of collective cabinet responsibility then suffers.

If he's really been cornered up to now by the ERG, then his present majority should free him from their yoke, to act more rationally than they seem to me capable of doing - in which case we may, much as I still think we have taken the wrong course for the wrong reasons, get out with minimised damage.

The danger that most worries me is that if Johnson has really bought the ERG hard Brexit line, he has only to foot-drag during the negotiations for the future relationship, blame that on EU intransigence, and we leave with no agreement, presumably to Brexiter cheers. No deal remains the default.

His intentions are unclear, which is both an advantage (in that he is free to take any path he chooses without being accused of back-tracking), and a disadvantage (because no-one knows his true intentions, so making alliances based on confidence will be that much more difficult).

By his actions shall we know him! We'll just have to buckle up and watch for the next five years. Pointless to speculate, there is no present evidence, and no precedent: we are in the hands of an enigma.

My turd has a V6 and is pre 2000 so has a chance of growing old like you.......Unlike your Hymer :D .......

Then whatever you do don't start it! If you do that to a turd with a V6 in it, you'll definitely need a lot more brown paint! :-D

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-12-13 4:27 PM

Then whatever you do don't start it! If you do that to a turd with a V6 in it, you'll definitely need a lot more brown paint! :-D

Why not? ;-) .........

Are you really trying to pretend me using a 1996 V6 to do a 1000 miles a year will do more damage to the planet than YOU have with your umpteen vehicle changes this century? 8-) ........

Come on Brian prove me wrong? >:-) ........

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-12-13 4:22 PM

StuartO - 2019-12-13 11:35 AM

How very true, and the bigger the majority the more that opposition is needed! We've been there before with large majorities and eviscerated oppositions. Such leaders soon seem to acquire a sense of omnipotence, and the normal concept of collective cabinet responsibility then suffers.

If he's really been cornered up to now by the ERG, then his present majority should free him from their yoke, to act more rationally than they seem to me capable of doing - in which case we may, much as I still think we have taken the wrong course for the wrong reasons, get out with minimised damage.

The danger that most worries me is that if Johnson has really bought the ERG hard Brexit line, he has only to foot-drag during the negotiations for the future relationship, blame that on EU intransigence, and we leave with no agreement, presumably to Brexiter cheers. No deal remains the default.

His intentions are unclear, which is both an advantage (in that he is free to take any path he chooses without being accused of back-tracking), and a disadvantage (because no-one knows his true intentions, so making alliances based on confidence will be that much more difficult).

By his actions shall we know him! We'll just have to buckle up and watch for the next five years. Pointless to speculate, there is no present evidence, and no precedent: we are in the hands of an enigma.

So you finally accept we "ARE" leaving? :D .........

Would you not agree the electorate has given Boris better negotiating position ;-) ........

Now that "THEY" will have the choice of Boris's deal or "NO DEAL" >:-) ........

Looks like a 90s drug dealers car to me. Bet there is a body in the boot. It will look alright though when you get some wheels for it.

Archived