Christmas Number 1!

Barryd999

pelmetman - 2019-12-13 4:46 PM.......................

1 So you finally accept we "ARE" leaving? :D .........

2 Would you not agree the electorate has given Boris better negotiating position ;-) ........

3 Now that "THEY" will have the choice of Boris's deal or "NO DEAL" >:-) ........

1 Sadly, yes, that is now inevitable.

2 He probably has the best position he could have dreamed of.

3 Depends which deal you're talking about. The departure deal or the future relationship deal? The first is claimed to be "oven ready" so presumably only has to be signed - but if you want to insert a few tweaks, just before you actually sign is the best time - for either side!

The future relationship is an open book. It just depends on what Johnson's real attitude to the EU is - is he an ERG diehard, or is ne a more sensible pragmatist? No-one actually knows what is in his mind, do they? So, we just have to wait and see what he and his (yet to be appointed) cabinet decide to accept. With the majority he has, he is beholden to no-one, and he will have little to no effective opposition.

pelmetman - 2019-12-13 4:33 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-12-13 4:27 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-13 3:58 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-12-13 3:55 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-13 3:47 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-12-13 3:14 PM

Violet1956 - 2019-12-13 2:11 PM

Part of me feels happy for Dave.He's soldiered on, faced many a setback and retained his optimism. Cheers Dave enjoy your celebrations.

Yeah well done Dave. It's like WINNING bullseye! You've won a 1980s ford Fiesta.

But I have a 1996 Toyota Camry ;-) .......

Which like you now has a brown bottom ;-) ........

But I suspect mine is shinier and less smelly than yours >:-) ......

True Dave, true. But then, a highly polished turd is still a turd! :-D

My turd has a V6 and is pre 2000 so has a chance of growing old like you.......Unlike your Hymer :D .......

Then whatever you do don't start it! If you do that to a turd with a V6 in it, you'll definitely need a lot more brown paint! :-D

Why not? ;-) .........

Are you really trying to pretend me using a 1996 V6 to do a 1000 miles a year will do more damage to the planet than YOU have with your umpteen vehicle changes this century? 8-) ........

Come on Brian prove me wrong? >:-) ........

Eh?? We used to put bangers in cow pats when I was a kid. Didn't you? Now imagine the same effect with a V6 in a turd. Brummmm, brummm. Ooh, nasty! Didn't I tell you not to stand there! :-D

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-12-13 5:27 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-13 4:46 PM.......................

1 So you finally accept we "ARE" leaving? :D .........

2 Would you not agree the electorate has given Boris better negotiating position ;-) ........

3 Now that "THEY" will have the choice of Boris's deal or "NO DEAL" >:-) ........

1 Sadly, yes, that is now inevitable.

2 He probably has the best position he could have dreamed of.

3 Depends which deal you're talking about. The departure deal or the future relationship deal? The first is claimed to be "oven ready" so presumably only has to be signed - but if you want to insert a few tweaks, just before you actually sign is the best time - for either side!

The future relationship is an open book. It just depends on what Johnson's real attitude to the EU is - is he an ERG diehard, or is ne a more sensible pragmatist? No-one actually knows what is in his mind, do they? So, we just have to wait and see what he and his (yet to be appointed) cabinet decide to accept. With the majority he has, he is beholden to no-one, and he will have little to no effective opposition.

Good ......init :D ........

5 years of forum bliss >:-) ........

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-12-13 5:31 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-13 4:33 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-12-13 4:27 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-13 3:58 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-12-13 3:55 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-13 3:47 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-12-13 3:14 PM

Violet1956 - 2019-12-13 2:11 PM

Part of me feels happy for Dave.He's soldiered on, faced many a setback and retained his optimism. Cheers Dave enjoy your celebrations.

Yeah well done Dave. It's like WINNING bullseye! You've won a 1980s ford Fiesta.

But I have a 1996 Toyota Camry ;-) .......

Which like you now has a brown bottom ;-) ........

But I suspect mine is shinier and less smelly than yours >:-) ......

True Dave, true. But then, a highly polished turd is still a turd! :-D

My turd has a V6 and is pre 2000 so has a chance of growing old like you.......Unlike your Hymer :D .......

Then whatever you do don't start it! If you do that to a turd with a V6 in it, you'll definitely need a lot more brown paint! :-D

Why not? ;-) .........

Are you really trying to pretend me using a 1996 V6 to do a 1000 miles a year will do more damage to the planet than YOU have with your umpteen vehicle changes this century? 8-) ........

Come on Brian prove me wrong? >:-) ........

Eh?? We used to put bangers in cow pats when I was a kid. Didn't you? Now imagine the same effect with a V6 in a turd. Brummmm, brummm. Ooh, nasty! Didn't I tell you not to stand there! :-D

Is that you deflecting from your environmental footprint Brian? :D .......

Coz unlike mine ;-) ........

You are deffo up to your ankles in the Cow Doo Doo compared to me >:-) .......

P1010899.JPG.68a7b644ad98af933d07e21f9a9b63fe.JPG

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-12-13 6:21 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-13 5:37 PM...……………...Is that you deflecting from your environmental footprint Brian? :D ..............

No Dave, it was me trying to have a giggle, but never mind.

If you're trying to p*ss on my parade Brian ;-) .........

Your giggle is wasted :D .....

We've WON >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-12-13 6:26 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-12-13 6:21 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-13 5:37 PM...……………...Is that you deflecting from your environmental footprint Brian? :D ..............

No Dave, it was me trying to have a giggle, but never mind.

If you're trying to p*ss on my parade Brian ;-) .........

Your giggle is wasted :D .....

We've WON >:-) .......

Brian "trying to have a giggle" ??? ... Lordy my that on its own is funny ... I tried having a "giggle" with Brian t'other day in saying someone had hacked my account on here and planted the word arse in one of my posts but as usual it was wasted ... Old Gigglebox thought I was serious ... Barrel of laughs our Brian

Archived