Chuckle.........More bad news for the HATERS.......

Guest pelmetman

I bet it is a article selectively picking what the IMF report said?

"But while Britain will have the strongest growth in the group of seven industrialised economies next year, the depth of the recession in 2020 means it will be the second last of them to regain its pre-COVID level of gross domestic product."

So as I and others have tried to explain to you before, amongst the G7 the UK has had the deepest recession, so surprise surprise we will have the biggest bounce BUT even with that we will be the second last of the G7 to return to pre-covid levels.

So I'm guessing that as you are promoting the Daily Wail trumpeting the IMF report you are happy about being second from last in the G7?

CurtainRaiser - 2021-04-06 8:49 PM

Which shows how the Daily Mail suckers its 'HATERS and LOSERS' into voting for Brexit,

before its owner domiciled in Her Majesty's Tax Haven gets caught in an EU wide tax treaty.

Guest pelmetman

"But while Britain will have the strongest growth in the group of seven industrialised economies next year, the depth of the recession in 2020 means it will be the second last of them to regain its pre-COVID level of gross domestic product."

So as I and others have tried to explain to you before, amongst the G7 the UK has had the deepest recession, so surprise surprise we will have the biggest bounce BUT even with that we will be the second last of the G7 to return to pre-covid levels.

So I'm guessing that as you are promoting the Daily Wail trumpeting the IMF report you are happy about being second from last in the G7?

Chuckle :D ..............

"Britain will clock up faster economic growth than the US and Europe next year as the recovery is turbocharged by the country's world-leading vaccination scheme and a Treasury spending spree, the International Monetary Fund has said.

The UK will be the fastest growing advanced economy in 2022, the fund (IMF) said, as it upgraded its growth forecasts after millions of people were jabbed to protect them against Covid-19."

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/uk-growth-tipped-outstrip-us-111528889.html

Keep on HATING HATER (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.719fd6579e55a47e24559323f143c531.jpg

pelmetman - 2021-04-07 8:37 AM

"Britain will clock up faster economic growth than the US and Europe next year as the recovery is turbocharged by the country's world-leading vaccination scheme and a Treasury spending spree, the International Monetary Fund has said.

The UK will be the fastest growing advanced economy in 2022, the fund (IMF) said, as it upgraded its growth forecasts after millions of people were jabbed to protect them against Covid-19."

You didn't read your link, did you. From it:

"In its World Economic Outlook, the IMF predicted bumper UK growth of 5.3pc in 2021 and 5.1pc next year as it catches up with other nations following one of the biggest GDP hits from the pandemic. This would mark the strongest growth since 1988, but output is not expected to return to pre-virus levels until next year."

Or did you read it and not understand? I'll try and put it in appropriate language for your reading age.

Due to a nasty cough, the UK had the biggliest drop in its pocket money earned, compared to its six pals in it gang.

When the cough cleared up everyone in the gang gets more pocket money, because UK's was now the smalliest, its increase is bigglier than some other gang members.

But because the UK had the cough the worsest it will take nearly the longiest to get its pocket money earnings back to pre-cough levels.

Understand it yet? Or do you need pictures?

try reading it again

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-04-07 9:06 AM

try reading it again

Evidence? ;-) .........

"EU expects GDP to return to pre-pandemic levels in 2022"

https://www.brusselstimes.com/news/eu-affairs/154304/eu-expects-gdp-to-return-to-pre-pandemic-levels-in-2022/

That prediction was in February >:-) ...........

A couple of months before the EU big economies started heading back into Lockdown :D ........

Keep on Hoping and Hating HATERS (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

CurtainRaiser - 2021-04-07 9:04 AM

"In its World Economic Outlook, the IMF predicted bumper UK growth of 5.3pc in 2021 and 5.1pc next year as it catches up with other nations following one of the biggest GDP hits from the pandemic. This would mark the strongest growth since 1988, but output is not expected to return to pre-virus levels until next year."

Or did you read it and not understand? I'll try and put it in appropriate language for your reading age.

Due to a nasty cough, the UK had the biggliest drop in its pocket money earned, compared to its six pals in it gang.

When the cough cleared up everyone in the gang gets more pocket money, because UK's was now the smalliest, its increase is bigglier than some other gang members.

But because the UK had the cough the worsest it will take nearly the longiest to get its pocket money earnings back to pre-cough levels.

There's your evidence.

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-04-07 9:24 AM

There's your evidence.

Using your LOSER logic then ;-) .............

Spain should bounce back even quicker and higher than us? >:-) ............

Where's your evidence? :D ............

pelmetman - 2021-04-07 9:32 AM

There's your evidence.

Are you really that stupid?

John and myself are just quoting from the same IMF report that the Daily Wail article you started the thread with is referring to. The same report you linked to in this link, that I then referenced above

When are you going to understand that the Daily Wail and co pick lines out of a report for a headline that suits their narrative and that they can use to control the gullible people who are too lazy / stupid to look beyond the headline before repeating it, normally out of context and helping their billionaire owners spread fake news.

If you don't want to take my word for it then read the Yahoo article you linked to in full, don't just look for a line that you think supports your argument when taken out of context.

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-04-07 10:06 AM

There's your evidence.

John and myself are just quoting from the same IMF report that the Daily Wail article you started the thread with is referring to. The same report you linked to in this link, that I then referenced above

When are you going to understand that the Daily Wail and co pick lines out of a report for a headline that suits their narrative and that they can use to control the gullible people who are too lazy / stupid to look beyond the headline before repeating it, normally out of context and helping their billionaire owners spread fake news.

If you don't want to take my word for it then read the Yahoo article you linked to in full, don't just look for a line that you think supports your argument when taken out of context.

Obviously not because I ain't swallowing your LOSERS Bollox's >:-) .........

Why are you HATERS ignoring the FACT that the EU economy will trail behind BREXIT Blighties in recovery??? >:-) ......

I guess the FACTS are just TOooooo embarrassing for you LOSERS to contemplate, considering EU LOSERS kept telling us our economy would collapse after BREXIT (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

pelmetman - 2021-04-07 10:27 AM

There's your evidence.

Why are you HATERS ignoring the FACT that the EU economy will trail behind BREXIT Blighties in recovery??? >:-) ......

I guess the FACTS are just TOooooo embarrassing for you LOSERS to contemplate, considering EU LOSERS kept telling us our economy would collapse after BREXIT (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Because that is not what the report that YOU quoted and provided links to in two of YOUR posts on this thread says.

So carry on disagreeing with YOURSELF, it simply confirms to everyone that you have reached a new stage in your madness.

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-04-07 10:51 AM

There's your evidence.

Because that is not what the report that YOU quoted and provided links to in two of YOUR posts on this thread says.

So carry on disagreeing with YOURSELF, it simply confirms to everyone that you have reached a new stage in your madness.

Its only you LOSERS who are getting Madder :D ..........

I predict a total mental breakdown by the time the Pandemic is over and Boris comes out smelling of Roses whilst the EU is still in the Sh1t (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-04-07 11:01 AM

Its YOUR fecking link, do you believe it or not?

I was right :D ...............You LOSERS are getting Madder (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.d533d2a91f02f58df4f989246f277eed.jpg

pelmetman - 2021-04-07 12:55 PM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-04-07 11:01 AM

Its YOUR fecking link, do you believe it or not?

I was right :D ...............You LOSERS are getting Madder (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

I'm not mad, just slightly bemused that you can post a link twice in the same thread, only to say that you don't believe it.

Your conviction shines through. "Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others".

There's your evidence.

Nail on head. He's lost without word bubbles and infantile cartoon characters. :-|

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-04-07 10:58 AM

I guess the FACTS are just TOooooo embarrassing for you LOSERS to contemplate

I see no " FACTS "

These look to me like " PREDICTIONS "

:-|

Your Loony Lefty blinkers stop you from seeing a lot of FACTS Malc *-) .........

My prediction is .........there will never be a cure for LOSERitus :D ........

pelmetman - 2021-04-08 8:41 AM

I see no " FACTS "

These look to me like " PREDICTIONS "

:-|

Well, it's not actually a cure for LOSERitus, but people if join a forum and call themselves patriots it seems to make them feel a lot better about themselves.

;-)

I see no " FACTS "

These look to me like " PREDICTIONS " :-|

Your Loony Lefty blinkers stop you from seeing a lot of FACTS Malc *-) .........

So you now accept that Brexit was a bad idea. Hoo bloody ray!!!!!!!!! (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2021-04-08 3:30 PM

I see no " FACTS "

So you now accept that Brexit was a bad idea. Hoo bloody ray!!!!!!!!! (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

Are you on drugs Brian? 8-) .......

pelmetman - 2021-04-08 6:33 PM

I see no " FACTS "

What you call loseritis will be cured if Brexit proves a good idea. As you now claim that loseritis has no cure, it follows that Brexit was a bad idea. Simples!! (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2021-04-08 7:12 PM

I see no " FACTS "

What you call loseritis will be cured if Brexit proves a good idea. As you now claim that loseritis has no cure, it follows that Brexit was a bad idea. Simples!! (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

I doubt there's many folk in the EU of a certain age who aren't wishing they were now BRITISH >:-) .......

(lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2021-04-08 7:21 PM

Brian Kirby - 2021-04-08 7:12 PM

I see no " FACTS "

I doubt there's many folk in the EU of a certain age who aren't wishing they were now BRITISH >:-) .......(lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

So I was right! (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

Archived