Condensed wishes.

ROON

Big Momma's kidney stones

PKCs lovely rhymes, kept me smiling through bad times

Knight of the Road's accident

Pagey's update

Just some of the things I would have loved to post and wish you all well but going through a health scare myself at the moment, so just putting it all in this post if you don't mind. Really really thinking about you all and sending you big hugs and strength and get well wishes. Cant get to computer except for once a week at the moment. but I have been wondering how your results were Ken, and hope the rest of you get over your probs quickly.

Dave and Gary, brilliant photos and just making me even more sick that I had to cancel at the last minute but fingers crossed all is well and maybe we can all meet up again sooner rather than later. Gary thanks for the phone calls mate. Really kept my pecker up. Dave, the SkinsoSoft may not have worked but the Avon mascara really suits you:)

Off now. Please don't reply to this as I won't see it. In bed and drug making me sleepy and in hospital again tomorrow so just wanted to let you know I wasn't ignoring you ..... Ta Ta.

Joy xxx

My problems are nothing compared with some other's out there. I do not know why you are in hospital but you get better soon, there are a hell of a lot of people here who miss your posts and wish you well so you take care and get well soon :-D

even though you wont read this yet

Im wishing all the good vibes i can for you Joy, as no doubt everyone else is on here.

Wondered why you had gone quiet, thought you were busy with your parents.

You are one hell of a gutsy fighter that never gives up,always has a smile and a kind word for everyone

Big Hugs and wishes

maggie

Guest Tracker
Best wishes Joy - you know where I am if you want to chat or are feeling blue - and Dot won't mind - honest!

Thank you all so much for your kindnesses which I do appreciate.

Good news that it was a cyst and not the cancer returned...... I can't begin to say how happy I am. I still have the likelihood that it will return one day due to incomplete excision but in the meantimeI live to mither you all for another day :-D

And oy, you lot. Leave Peter's shirt alone. It's my favourite colour.

Richard I did try and phone you and Dot from the hospital but you must have been out gallavanting - lucky guys.

Big big hugs to everybody. Joy

Hello Sweet Lady, I,m just back from a week up North (Highlands ) so I was shocked to read your thread then relieved when you answered with your good news, keep up your spirits Luv, your needed to much at home to be called for a long time yet, were all with you, :-D

This is the third time I have tried to post this to say once more thank you all. .... computer keeps crashing.... PKC looks like you could be right ;-)

Josie, I have tried to answer the threads I think you mean on Peugeot but if they are the wrong ones please let me know. Ta. Joy x

Archived