Condensed wishes.

ROON

Been a little busy myself .Stepdad died this morning .

The hospital have had us running back and forward he's dying come now that was last Tuesday . Then Saturday they done it again . The grandkids were beside theirself you can imagine .

Mums in a mess its all go .Then to top it off my real dad goes all yellow turns out he has a 1cm mass in his bileduct they said that if they done a CT scan they would know if they could cut it out ? well they done it they still cant tell us what it is but the yellow jaundice is making his skin itch so much he has had no sleep . They purpose to operate yesterday and put in a stent but turns out they had no luck they couldnt get threw the mass.

dad will have another op on wed . Well now I come on here and read this

So I am so pleased that when I read on I see you are ok Joy feeling a bit sad as you can imagine so its very good to read about you joy and see you are well you are a nice lady and always have very kind words for people . keep well all the best always x

Joy, so pleased I found a wfi spot to find out the result and its the best one. been thinking of you, when we were at Port Grimaud on your instructions, thought of you there in your wild days, mind you think you still have a lot more wild times to come, Loads of hugs to you and big smiles at the good news. Carol & Ed. xxxx :-D :-D :-D

Archived