Coronovirus scams

John52

The full expected load would have weighted over 80 tons. They sent one plane which max can only take 40 tons anyway, so they must have known beforehand they were not picking up what they told us they were picking up otherwise they would have sent at least two planes.

Barryd999 - 2020-04-24 9:29 AM

The full expected load would have weighted over 80 tons. They sent one plane which max can only take 40 tons anyway, so they must have known beforehand they were not picking up what they told us they were picking up otherwise they would have sent at least two planes.

Hate to think how much we are paying for them.

All the PPE was bought up whilst BoJo was asleep at the wheel, so now its a seller's market :-S

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-04-24 9:39 AM

All the PPE was bought up whilst BoJo was asleep at the wheel, so now its a seller's market :-S

Do I detect a bit of dissappointment that you didn't have any shares in PPE companies? ;-) ..........

Two other A400m aircraft were on standby.

pelmetman - 2020-04-24 9:44 AM

Do I detect a bit of dissappointment that you didn't have any shares in PPE companies? ;-) ..........

Yeh well someone’s got shares in it. Perhaps there needs to be an equalising of the financial burden when this is over and if the Conservatives can’t or won’t do it roll on Labour.

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-04-24 10:08 AM

Yeh well someone’s got shares in it. Perhaps there needs to be an equalising of the financial burden when this is over and if the Conservatives can’t or won’t do it roll on Labour.

Yeah like when did Labour ever get us OUT of a financial crisis? 8-) .........

In my 62 years of experience they've only ever managed to get us INTO a financial crisis (lol) (lol) (lol) ......

Would have been better off with shares in scammers selling fake testing kits to BoJo ;-)

pelmetman - 2020-04-24 10:11 AM

In my 62 years of experience they've only ever managed to get us INTO a financial crisis (lol) (lol) (lol) ......

Well this one will be with us for the next 100 years.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-04-24 12:15 PM

Would have been better off with shares in scammers selling fake testing kits to BoJo ;-)

You mean those same dodgy Chinky kits that the Spanish bought? ;-) ......

https://www.euractiv.com/section/coronavirus/news/spain-returns-faulty-test-kits-to-china-as-covid-19-death-toll-passes-4000-mark/

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-04-24 1:04 PM

pelmetman - 2020-04-24 10:11 AM

Well this one will be with us for the next 100 years.

Never mind.......look on the brightside ;-) ........

None of us will be around to endure it :D .......

Archived