Fly BoJo

Bulletguy

Johnson is having a paint job done on the RAF Voyager. He wants it to look like something "from Austin Powers" because he doesn't like it being grey. Before he got sacked as foreign secretary in 2018 he said he would like a "Brexit plane" to help him travel the world.

Priorities eh? *-)

https://news.sky.com/story/boris-johnsons-jet-gets-austin-powers-makeover-12007923

Guest pelmetman

If the paint job is annoying the Losers........then its worth every penny (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

pelmetman - 2020-06-17 9:23 AM

If the paint job is annoying the Losers........then its worth every penny (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

It should annoy everyone with any sense which of course you haven't got. It's grey for good reason....it's a military aircraft and if needed in the future for military duties, would have to be re-painted back to grey again. It's another example of Johnson spaffing taxpayers money up the wall.

jumpstart - 2020-06-17 5:22 PM

If you begrudge money spent this way I suggest you take another look at our overseas development fund which runs in Billions.

I'm with you there. If the overseas development fund is being spent on painting flags on planes it should be stopped !

>:-(

malc d - 2020-06-17 5:26 PM

If you begrudge money spent this way I suggest you take another look at our overseas development fund which runs in Billions.

I'm with you there. If the overseas development fund is being spent on painting flags on planes it should be stopped !

It’s even worse...they are giving it away.

jumpstart - 2020-06-17 5:44 PM

malc d - 2020-06-17 5:26 PM

It’s even worse...they are giving it away.

I guess they like to be treated like royalty when they are going abroad giving our money away.

They obviously prefer to do that than give it to hungry kids here

Barryd999 - 2020-06-17 4:26 PM

brugge - 2020-06-17 4:23 PM

900,000 quid for a flag painted on a plane, in this time of crisis and hardship , totaly disgusting.

Maybe they should just paint a big target on it. Ill do it for free. (lol)

They tried to justify the cost of it by saying it would be used by the RAF.

I don't pretend to be an expert, but common sense would suggest they are painted grey to make them hard to see and shoot at.

So how can the military use it now, when its painted up like that :-S

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-06-17 4:15 PM

pelmetman - 2020-06-17 9:23 AM

It should annoy everyone with any sense which of course you haven't got. It's grey for good reason....it's a military aircraft and if needed in the future for military duties, would have to be re-painted back to grey again. It's another example of Johnson spaffing taxpayers money up the wall.

Giggle :D ........

Hate on Losers (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Archived