How are the Haters going blame this on Boris?......

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
rael - 2020-05-03 9:51 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-03 10:46 PM

rael - 2020-05-03 9:41 PM

Blame what on BJ?

Belgium has the highest death rate from COVID 19 in Europe 8-) .........

How can you blame that on Johnson?

I dunno :-S .........

But you can bet Bullet & Co will try ;-) ........

Guest rael
pelmetman - 2020-05-03 10:58 PM

Blame what on BJ?

Is that what you're waiting for?

Blame what on BJ?

Ignore him. He's trying to deflect from a simple question he's been asked on another thread he's finding awkward to answer. He always does it when stuck in hole.

That link he's posted on this thread is a nonsense. Belgium has just over 7000 deaths whilst we have over 28,446.

https://www.euronews.com/2020/04/29/covid-19-coronavirus-breakdown-of-deaths-and-infections-worldwide

Guest pelmetman
rael - 2020-05-03 10:16 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-03 10:58 PM

Blame what on BJ?

Is that what you're waiting for?

He's already started on another thread :D ........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-03 10:23 PM

Blame what on BJ?

Ignore him. He's trying to deflect from a simple question he's been asked on another thread he's finding awkward to answer. He always does it when stuck in hole.

That link he's posted on this thread is a nonsense. Belgium has just over 7000 deaths whilst we have over 28,446.

https://www.euronews.com/2020/04/29/covid-19-coronavirus-breakdown-of-deaths-and-infections-worldwide

So explain why Belgium has the highest death rate from COVID19 in the WORLD? 8-) ........

Surely their Prime Minister must be even more incompetent than you're trying to make Boris out to be? >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2020-05-03 10:25 PM

Blame what on BJ?

So explain why Belgium has the highest death rate from COVID19 in the WORLD? 8-) ........

Surely their Prime Minister must be even more incompetent than you're trying to make Boris out to be? >:-) .......

Its the way they are counting the deaths. FT had ours at 41000 two weeks ago (double the official figure) https://www.ft.com/content/67e6a4ee-3d05-43bc-ba03-e239799fa6ab so who knows what it is now. Belgium its different.

"Its figures include all the deaths in the country’s more than 1,500 nursing homes, even those untested for the virus. These numbers add up to more than half of the overall figure."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/coronavirus-belgium-death-toll-lockdown-trump-who-uk-spain-italy-a9494186.html

(*apart from them having absolutely nothing else to do with their day(s) - we'll take that as a given)-

Why are some continually trying to score points (and/or gain solace?), when they interpret the seemingly worse death rates figures of other countries?..(be it EU countries or the USA etc?)

Most on here, live in the UK,and as such it is how the UK government performs,and how it manages its various departments/systems/resources etc, that matters to us and our loved ones..

So it is natural enough is it not, for it to be the UK government that gets commented on.

As for the Prime Minister of Belgium..I can't pretend to know how "incompetent" or not she is..

(..although I can't say that I've heard reports of her catching Covid', after she had already boasted about shaking hands with Covid' patients?..... I'll await to be corrected on that if she has...).

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-05-04 10:17 AM

Blame what on BJ?

Its the way they are counting the deaths. FT had ours at 41000 two weeks ago (double the official figure) https://www.ft.com/content/67e6a4ee-3d05-43bc-ba03-e239799fa6ab so who knows what it is now. Belgium its different.

"Its figures include all the deaths in the country’s more than 1,500 nursing homes, even those untested for the virus. These numbers add up to more than half of the overall figure."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/coronavirus-belgium-death-toll-lockdown-trump-who-uk-spain-italy-a9494186.html

So you agree that using death rates to compare how countries are dealing with COVID19 is pointless? ;-) ........

Perhaps you could let our resident muppets Waldorf & Statler (aka Bullet & Brian) know? :D .........

pepe63 - 2020-05-04 10:52 AM

(*apart from them having absolutely nothing else to do with their day(s) - we'll take that as a given)-

Why are some continually trying to score points (and/or gain solace?), when they interpret the seemingly worse death rates figures of other countries?..(be it EU countries or the USA etc?)

Most on here, live in the UK,and as such it is how the UK government performs,and how it manages its various departments/systems/resources etc, that matters to us and our loved ones..

So it is natural enough is it not, for it to be the UK government that gets commented on.

As for the Prime Minister of Belgium..I can't pretend to know how "incompetent" or not she is..

(..although I can't say that I've heard reports of her catching Covid', after she had already boasted about shaking hands with Covid' patients?..... I'll await to be corrected on that if she has...).

Good post.

There are those that see critics of UK government inaction and dithering as "slagging off" from "haters" and "Remoaners", so their automatic default is instant deflection.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-04 3:57 PM

Good post.

There are those that see critics of UK government inaction and dithering as "slagging off" from "haters" and "Remoaners", so their automatic default is instant deflection.

Incorrect *-) .........

If that was the case then you would also have Brexiteers slagging off Boris ;-) .......

Your sado loser agenda has been outed >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2020-05-04 4:01 PM

Good post.

Incorrect *-) .........

If that was the case then you would also have Brexiteers slagging off Boris ;-) .......

You've just proved the point i made in the quoted post perfectly......yet you obviously didn't realise it! (lol)(lol)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-04 4:29 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-04 4:01 PM

Good post.

Incorrect *-) .........

You've just proved the point i made in the quoted post perfectly......yet you obviously didn't realise it! (lol)(lol)

Nope ;-) ...........

It's you Losers that are in damage control on here >:-) .........

Your game is up :D ........

Tick Tock......just 57 days until No Way Back Day (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

At least you can rely on Waldorf to back you up :D ........

Waldorf.jpg.e48c45a1fc25ad9eae16eebb07a3173e.jpg

pelmetman - 2020-05-04 11:28 AM

Blame what on BJ?

So you agree that using death rates to compare how countries are dealing with COVID19 is pointless? ;-) ........

Perhaps you could let our resident muppets Waldorf & Statler (aka Bullet & Brian) know? :D .........

It makes it more complicated but there is no doubt that some countries have fared better than others but there is also no denying once you add up all the Uk deaths (if that is even possible) that have not been "officially" recorded in our toll that we are amongst the highest if not the highest. I presume you read the FT article from a couple of weeks ago? (Course you didnt) https://www.ft.com/content/67e6a4ee-3d05-43bc-ba03-e239799fa6ab

The issue I think many have is whilst it seems France and Italy have suffered a similar high death rate to us we sat on our hands for weeks and did nothing while they toyed with the so called herd immunity plan and played it all down. That IMO is unforgivable. Its not hindsight either, it was deliberate. They only changed tack when they bottled it and realised the electorate would not stomach a quarter of a million of them being dead, ironically most of them their core voters.

It is early days though. I saw a chart this morning that charted the outbreak of the Spanish flu. You maybe cannot compare the two but if anything with us being more global with a much higher population if they can be compared its pretty terrifying as it came in three peaks with the worst one in the middle. Someone has added the social distancing bit but you get the idea. I think we could be stuck with this for a year or more so the winners will be those who get it right as an ongoing concern. So I guess it depends on all of us being sensible but more importantly in having a reliable and dependable government in charge. 8-)

1664074483_spanisfluthreepeaks.jpg.4318a98fe009d0d2ac2396faedc0c144.jpg

Barryd999 - 2020-05-04 4:52 PM

Blame what on BJ?

It makes it more complicated but there is no doubt that some countries have fared better than others but there is also no denying once you add up all the Uk deaths (if that is even possible) that have not been "officially" recorded in our toll that we are amongst the highest if not the highest. I presume you read the FT article from a couple of weeks ago? (Course you didnt) https://www.ft.com/content/67e6a4ee-3d05-43bc-ba03-e239799fa6ab

The issue I think many have is whilst it seems France and Italy have suffered a similar high death rate to us we sat on our hands for weeks and did nothing while they toyed with the so called herd immunity plan and played it all down. That IMO is unforgivable. Its not hindsight either, it was deliberate. They only changed tack when they bottled it and realised the electorate would not stomach a quarter of a million of them being dead, ironically most of them their core voters.

It is early days though. I saw a chart this morning that charted the outbreak of the Spanish flu. You maybe cannot compare the two but if anything with us being more global with a much higher population if they can be compared its pretty terrifying as it came in three peaks with the worst one in the middle. Someone has added the social distancing bit but you get the idea. I think we could be stuck with this for a year or more so the winners will be those who get it right as an ongoing concern. So I guess it depends on all of us being sensible but more importantly in having a reliable and dependable government in charge. 8-)

Too long for Pelmet to read let alone comprehend. Stand by for some inane ad hom of the usual tripe from him. :-|

UK coronavirus death toll closes in on overtaking Italy as worst in Europe

Matt Hancock confirmed the latest death toll at Monday's Downing Street briefing as the UK edges closer to 29,000 fatalities, and the unwanted tag of the worst affected country in Europe

The UK is now only 150 behind the death toll of Italy, which has the highest in Europe with 29,079 fatalities, second worldwide only to the US, who are approaching 70,000 deaths.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-uk-coronavirus-death-toll-21972194#source=push

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-05-04 5:26 PM

Matt Hancock confirmed the latest death toll at Monday's Downing Street briefing as the UK edges closer to 29,000 fatalities, and the unwanted tag of the worst affected country in Europe

The UK is now only 150 behind the death toll of Italy, which has the highest in Europe with 29,079 fatalities, second worldwide only to the US, who are approaching 70,000 deaths.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-uk-coronavirus-death-toll-21972194#source=push

More Hinds**te......from a Remoaner Gobs**te *-) ......

Is it me?........Or are you hoping we have more deaths than Italy? >:-( ......

pelmetman - 2020-05-04 5:34 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-05-04 5:26 PM

More Hinds**te......from a Remoaner Gobs**te *-) ......

Is it me?........Or are you hoping we have more deaths than Italy? >:-( ......

The hindsight has been government inaction and gross incompetence and yes, it is you....the Ostrich with head in the sand all because for you it's Brexit at any cost.

Even in the Torygraph,

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/05/03/englands-excess-death-rate-among-highest-europe/

Guest pelmetman

Blame what on BJ?

It makes it more complicated but there is no doubt that some countries have fared better than others but there is also no denying once you add up all the Uk deaths (if that is even possible) that have not been "officially" recorded in our toll that we are amongst the highest if not the highest.

No Barry it's not that complicated :-| ........

The virus we have spreads like wild fire in high population areas.....as Belgium has discovered.....

Just as we are discovering.......But to try to use that as an excuse to berate the actions of our government is frankly shameful >:-( ........

Why are you also ignoring who is the real culprit......CHINA? 8-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-05-04 5:46 PM

Blame what on BJ?

It makes it more complicated but there is no doubt that some countries have fared better than others but there is also no denying once you add up all the Uk deaths (if that is even possible) that have not been "officially" recorded in our toll that we are amongst the highest if not the highest.

The virus we have spreads like wild fire in high population areas.....as Belgium has discovered.....

Just as we are discovering.......But to try to use that as an excuse to berate the actions of our government is frankly shameful >:-( ........

Barry thinks it originated in France ... So its Frenchy Flu not Chinky Flu that seems to upset his stomach

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-05-04 5:59 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-04 5:46 PM

Blame what on BJ?

Barry thinks it originated in France ... So its Frenchy Flu not Chinky Flu that seems to upset his stomach

Why am I not surprised that our resident Loony liberal brigade, would rather object about the terminology used......... Rather than object about the country who dumped a terminal virus in our country? *-) .......

Archived