Is Johnson re-training ?

malc d

Every time I see Boris Johnson on TV he appears to be in a vaccination centre.

Today he got trapped in one ( where he's been hiding out ? ) and interviewed by Beth Rigby ( on behalf of all the news channels ).

As he spends so much time in these places, could he be re-training for his next job ?

Have we seen the last of him in TV studios ?

(?)

CurtainRaiser - 2022-01-18 3:39 PM

No. Its a highly skilled jab.

I'm disappointed that he never came to mine, I would have liked a few words....

LOL! Me too. Ive often wondered why there is no footage of him barging into these places and going around bumping elbows with people (which I have never understood as it brings you closer face to face than shaking hands) and someone refusing or giving him a mouthful. It must have happened. It would probably be career ending for a nurse to hoof him in the bollox but I am sure she would be set up for life once it got round social media. (lol)

malc d - 2022-01-18 3:09 PM

Every time I see Boris Johnson on TV he appears to be in a vaccination centre.

Today he got trapped in one ( where he's been hiding out ? ) and interviewed by Beth Rigby ( on behalf of all the news channels ).

As he spends so much time in these places, could he be re-training for his next job ?

Have we seen the last of him in TV studios ?

(?)

The only party leader who ran sh1t scared of Andrew Neil and refused to be interviewed. https://pressgazette.co.uk/millions-watch-andrew-neil-call-out-boris-johnson-over-one-on-one-interview-snub/

Barryd999 - 2022-01-18 3:47 PM

CurtainRaiser - 2022-01-18 3:39 PM

No. Its a highly skilled jab.

I'm disappointed that he never came to mine, I would have liked a few words....

LOL! Me too. Ive often wondered why there is no footage of him barging into these places and going around bumping elbows with people (which I have never understood as it brings you closer face to face than shaking hands) and someone refusing or giving him a mouthful. It must have happened. It would probably be career ending for a nurse to hoof him in the bollox but I am sure she would be set up for life once it got round social media. (lol)

Like Royalty, Johnson is surrounded by minders who suss people out before he meets them.

My mate, an ex-nurse who is seriously disabled and skint, drags herself down to the vaccination centre to give jabs from her wheelchair as an unpaid volunteer.

Unpaid and risking her benefits if the DWP say if she is fit enough to do that she isn't entitled to benefits.

Whilst Johnson goes down to take the credit for her.

Can't see him actually meeting her because she might tell him what she thinks of him.

And I hope she doesn't because he might get his DWP on her case and take away her benefits.

Archived