Jingle Hells 2!

Barryd999

WARNING SWEARY!

If you are a Boris Johnson fan, jog on! :D

What a nightmare. Lyrics and music, back of a fag packet, ten minutes. Video feckin hours!

Watch it before it gets banned. Of course if you are a Johnson fan you might want to look away. Snigger. :D

Sequel to the 2019 Christmas election Jingle Hells.

The movie is right of course.

I just find it remarkable that Johnson's parties have resonated with his voters more than his Prorogation of Parliament. Or his bullying of his MPs to abolish Parliamentary Standards and vote for corruption. When you think of what our ancestors went through to get what democracy we have.

Or the vast debts he has rung up in their name to spaff money away to his cronies.

But I suppose pelmethead explained it when he said he wasn't paying Patterson's £500k bung. *-)

Maybe they will realise when they die and come back as a young person, working all hours to rent a slave box and service Johnson's debts.

John52 - 2021-12-12 9:51 AM

The movie is right of course.

I just find it remarkable that Johnson's parties have resonated with his voters more than his Prorogation of Parliament. Or his bullying of his MPs to abolish Parliamentary Standards and vote for corruption. When you think of what our ancestors went through to get what democracy we have.

Or the vast debts he has rung up in their name to spaff money away to his cronies.

But I suppose pelmethead explained it when he said he wasn't paying Patterson's £500k bung. *-)

Maybe they will realise when they die and come back as a young person, working all hours to rent a slave box and service Johnson's debts.

They probably dont understand the corruption or the prorogation of Parliament or if it was all done in the interest of their beloved Brexit they will turn a blind eye to it but they wont ignore them being shown up as Elitist lock down rule breaking toffs which of course most of us know they are. It was the same when they all went ape sh1t over the expenses scandal. Who cares? If it brings down Johnson and this populist government then a wins a win.

another pelmethead here saying she 'doesn't care about Boris's wallpaper'

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/dec/12/hes-clueless-faith-in-boris-johnson-wavers-in-tory-stronghold-margate

Doesn't seem to have registered with her we are talking about a £127,000 bribe.

Why don't the media explain it to them?

.. or is it the media they read that has trivialised it to the pattern of his wallpaper :-S

I'm not a fan of the BBC but cannot believe this current attack to feed the idiots that read the Wail.

"ITV showed the killer video,

Blame the BBC.

DailyMirror broke the story,

Blame the BBC.

Sky, GMB, Lbc, Channels 4 & 5 cover the scandal,

Blame the BBC.

Even the Daily Mail's full of details,

Blame the BBC

Johnson was a propagandist, never a journalist."

IMG_20211212_103820_compress24.jpg.1a9d805be617b2671d93e483cb06ed2c.jpg

John52 - 2021-12-12 10:26 AM

another pelmethead here saying she 'doesn't care about Boris's wallpaper'

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/dec/12/hes-clueless-faith-in-boris-johnson-wavers-in-tory-stronghold-margate

Doesn't seem to have registered with her we are talking about a £127,000 bribe.

Why don't the media explain it to them?

.. or is it the media they read that has trivialised it to the pattern of his wallpaper :-S

Its easy to forget how thick and gullible great swathes of the electorate are unfortunately. Im gobsmacked anyone can still defend him or his party. The media are of course pivotal in telling the plebs what to think and they are battering Johnson over this one.

Barryd999 - 2021-12-12 10:44 AM

The media are of course pivotal in telling the plebs what to think and they are battering Johnson over this one.

Well I guess they have got what they want now.

Her Majesty's Tax Havens have been saved from EU intervention.

Archived