Little Englanders in Spain

Bulletguy

Just listen to the sheer arrogance of these "expat" Brits (they don't like being called immigrants but the reality is thats exactly what they are).

"The British are never foreigners wherever they go..." *-)

"Expats are British where 'a foreigner' is someone from another country living in Britain! *-)

The two top comments on the clip sum 'em up;

This is that swarm of migrants invading a European country and refusing to integrate into their culture everyone has been warning us about, right?

"I voted Brexit because the UK needs control of its own borders" says the man living in someone else's borders thanks to the EU.

Imagine the uproar on here had a member posted sumat very similar to that racist headline but replaced it with ' Little Muslims in England' and posted about their failure to integrate etc ??? The screaming mob would have been frothing at the mouth spewing "Extremist" and worse I reckon

Bulletguy - 2019-12-08 10:01 PM

Just listen to the sheer arrogance of these "expat" Brits (they don't like being called immigrants but the reality is thats exactly what they are).

"Expats are British where 'a foreigner' is someone from another country living in Britain! *-)

This is that swarm of migrants invading a European country and refusing to integrate into their culture everyone has been warning us about, right?

"I voted Brexit because the UK needs control of its own borders" says the man living in someone else's borders thanks to the EU.

Some of them are clearly complete Morons. Why do all our Morons head to Spain I wonder? (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-12-09 11:22 AM

Some of them are clearly complete Morons. Why do all our Morons head to Spain I wonder? (lol)

Because we're not moronic enough to spend winter freezing in the UK >:-) ..........

Safe space enclaves.......it's all they know. The comments by some on the clip show the narrow mindset of colonialist days of the Raj live on for some folk who think they still rule an Empire. Their arrogance and hypocrisy just beggars belief. Comments posted sum up their attitude perfectly and having met a few immigrant Brits that moved to other countries, assimilated fully into the culture and language by living with the people and not in little enclaves, know it can be achieved but only if they make the effort. Most British won't.....as that YT clip illustrates.

One British guy i met had lived in Germany 30 years, worked as a Professor at Nuremberg University. Another Brit from Cornwall who i met in Berlin, a 'brickie' who'd been working in Spain until that dried up so he left along with his German pal back to Berlin where there was plenty of work...learned the language (he was fluent), married to a German and had children. He'd never set foot back in UK for over 20 years and had no intention of either. Another Brit i met in Bulgaria, ex-Land Rover test driver, bought some land, built a house, now uses the land as a campsite. Self taught and fluent in Bulgarian purely from integrating with the locals. His parents came out one year for a holiday, liked it that much so decided to retire there and bought a very nice property.

Bulletguy - 2019-12-09 1:57 PM

Safe space enclaves.......it's all they know. The comments by some on the clip show the narrow mindset of colonialist days of the Raj live on for some folk who think they still rule an Empire. Their arrogance and hypocrisy just beggars belief. Comments posted sum up their attitude perfectly and having met a few immigrant Brits that moved to other countries, assimilated fully into the culture and language by living with the people and not in little enclaves, know it can be achieved but only if they make the effort. Most British won't.....as that YT clip illustrates.

One British guy i met had lived in Germany 30 years, worked as a Professor at Nuremberg University. Another Brit from Cornwall who i met in Berlin, a 'brickie' who'd been working in Spain until that dried up so he left along with his German pal back to Berlin where there was plenty of work...learned the language (he was fluent), married to a German and had children. He'd never set foot back in UK for over 20 years and had no intention of either. Another Brit i met in Bulgaria, ex-Land Rover test driver, bought some land, built a house, now uses the land as a campsite. Self taught and fluent in Bulgarian purely from integrating with the locals. His parents came out one year for a holiday, liked it that much so decided to retire there and bought a very nice property.

Couldn't agree more princess ... https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/mar/14/sajid-javid-770000-people-in-england-not-able-to-speak-english

Birdbrain - 2019-12-09 2:00 PM

Couldn't agree more princess ... https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/mar/14/sajid-javid-770000-people-in-england-not-able-to-speak-english

Shame his government cut £100 million from adult education then isnt it?

https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/20/refugees-let-down-after-100000000-cut-from-funding-for-english-lessons-10014841/

Guest pelmetman

Safe space enclaves.......it's all they know. .

OH F*CK 8-) ........

I've found myself in the 4th Reich isle :D ..........

Fast Pat - 2019-12-09 3:34 PM

https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/20/refugees-let-down-after-100000000-cut-from-funding-for-english-lessons-10014841/

How did all those real refugees who fled real war manage back in the day to learn English ... We shell out enough for this modern lot with no reason for most of em ... My heart bleeds , really does ... Im all cut up ... Given your false posting from earlier I dont know wether to believe it anyway sweetie

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2019-12-09 3:50 PM

How did all those real refugees who fled real war manage back in the day to learn English ... We shell out enough for this modern lot with no reason for most of em ... My heart bleeds , really does ... Im all cut up ... Given your false posting from earlier I dont know wether to believe it anyway sweetie

Went to Benidorm cop shop the other week to get er in doors a NIE number ;-) ..........

There was no attempt to make it multi lingual :D ........

Unlike we do spending millions in the UK to be "Inclusive" *-) ........

Well they had people like my mother who specialised in teaching refugees English and the state funded it.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-12-09 4:07 PM

Well they had people like my mother who specialised in teaching refugees English and the state funded it.

So your mum "Was paid" to teach them English ;-) ........

Looks like you've been on the gravy train a lot longer than I thought :D .......

Too thick to learn another language ?

Couldn't agree more ... https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/mar/14/sajid-javid-770000-people-in-england-not-able-to-speak-english

Chinese and Bangladeshi account for the largest percentage who can't speak English. But irrespective of what country they or their family came from, i make allowances for those not fluent in English as they invariably will be able to speak two, three or sometimes more languages which i don't. After all, there are quite a few British born 'n bred with a very poor command of basic English and they have zero excuse.

https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/uk-population-by-ethnicity/demographics/english-language-skills/latest

John52 - 2019-12-09 4:23 PM

And bone idle lazy. :-|

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-12-09 4:26 PM

Unlike Socialists who learn to speak total bollox's from their mothers teat *-) ..........

Perhaps parents should be taught to feed their newborns from the RIGHT teat first? :D ........

pelmetman - 2019-12-09 4:47 PM

Unlike Socialists who learn to speak total bollox's from their mothers teat *-) ..........

Perhaps parents should be taught to feed their newborns from the RIGHT teat first? :D ........

Judging by the majority of your inane tweet like dribble you call "posts" you do nothing but spout utter bollox on here daily (even when sober) which just goes to show it's not about political preference...just lack of basic education.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-12-09 5:16 PM

Judging by the majority of your inane tweet like dribble you call "posts" you do nothing but spout utter bollox on here daily (even when sober) which just goes to show it's not about political preference...just lack of basic education.

Please improve my education by naming two Emperors called "Caligula" ? >:-) ........

The charity where my missus works has free , yes FREE English lessons for those poor liccle refugee types and Muslim women your mother specialised in educating at the tax payers expense ... Chubby Chops

pelmetman - 2019-12-09 5:24 PM

Please improve my education by naming two Emperors called "Caligula" ? >:-) ........

Bulletgay has re-wrote Roman history ... It was only a matter of time

Birdbrain - 2019-12-09 6:07 PM

The charity where my missus works has free , yes FREE English lessons for those poor liccle refugee types and Muslim women.....

Bit in bold illustrates what i referred to earlier about a few British born with a very poor command of basic English. Seriously, how old are you? :-S

Bulletguy - 2019-12-09 6:19 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-09 6:07 PM

The charity where my missus works has free , yes FREE English lessons for those poor liccle refugee types and Muslim women.....

Bit in bold illustrates what i referred to earlier about a few British born with a very poor command of basic English. Seriously, how old are you? :-S

Why , is that some kind of chat up line because I aint interested

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2019-12-09 6:08 PM

I'm not a natural knocker........But I blame the LEFT teats :D .........

pelmetman - 2019-12-09 6:25 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-09 6:08 PM

I'm not a natural knocker........But I blame the LEFT teats :D .........

Infamy , infamy , Bullets got it in for ya ... Poor old Bullet

Archived