More tax rises

John52

Guest pelmetman

Nevermind ;-) ...........

Dishy Rishy will fill the black hole via CGT >:-) ..........

I'm glad I don't keep my dosh abroad :D ...........

pelmetman - 2020-11-25 8:51 AM

Nevermind ;-) ...........

Dishy Rishy will fill the black hole via CGT >:-) ..........

You still don't get this do you?

There is a difference between investing in foreign companies whilst domiciled here, and being domiciled in Her Majesty's tax havens. Because if you are domiciled here, you have to bring your money in here at some point - when its taxable.

If you were domiciled in Her Majesty's Tax Havens, like the £billionaire media owners that fooled you into voting Brexit and avoiding an EU wide tax treaty, you would avoid CGT and tax on the dividends.

In any case, Dishy Rishy probably won't increase CGT.

Suggesting he will may well be a ruse to get us to pay it before the suggested increase. So he gets the tax receipts in early - to pay off some of the debt he has clocked up by wasting money on useless, overpriced,or even non-existent PPE. Before he is ousted and the new Labour government gets the benefit of the CGT receipts they would have got if he hadn't raked it in early.

You don't seem to realise how much he has wasted either

Even the Official papers have to admit

'UK facing risk of 'systemic economic crisis', official paper says'

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/nov/24/uk-facing-risk-of-systemic-economic-crisis-official-paper-says

But thats another thing that won't worry the Brexiteers in Her Majesty's tax havens.

I'm Baffled

Please explain

How will keeping your money in the UK protect you from UK tax rises *-)

Edit; Ah yes I see

BoJo & Brexit has trashed UK shares, so you wouldn't have made any money to pay tax on

Smart move *-)

pelmetman - 2020-11-25 9:24 AM

John52 - 2020-11-25 9:17 AM

I'm Baffled

Please explain

My wins on Ernie are TAX Free ;-) ...........

https://www.nsandi.com/help/manage-your-savings/tax-on-savings

Someone has put £1 on the lottery and won £10 million. That does not make it a good investment for us.

PBs are a max of £50k, prize fund only 1%, and all the money in £Sterlng which BoJo is well on the way to trashing with inflation.

I have a few and have won a bit. But I see it as a bit of fun, not an investment.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-11-25 9:39 AM

I'm Baffled

Please explain

Someone has put £1 on the lottery and won £10 million. That does not make it a good investment for us.

PBs are a max of £50k, prize fund only 1%, and all the money in £Sterlng which BoJo is well on the way to trashing with inflation.

I have a few and have won a bit. But I see it as a bit of fun, not an investment.

Seeing as my bit of fun has returned double what my investment bond did ;-) ..........

I'll keep on having fun B-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-11-25 11:10 AM

and since their cronies have broken their contract by sending unusable crap, or nothing at all so far, why can't we just stop payment and get our money back. >:-)

Looks to me like Boris's cronies weren't the only ones conned by your Communist chums ;-) .......

"Meanwhile, the Netherlands joined Spain, Turkey, Georgia and the Czech Republic in rejecting China-made medical gear, claiming the items were substandard and questioning their quality as the number of global coronavirus cases passes 826,000, according to Fox News. The Dutch health ministry said over the weekend that it had to recall 600,000 masks shipped from China on March 21 because they were faulty."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2020/04/08/surprise-china-sells-uk-huge-batch-of-defective-coronavirus-tests-n2566496

pelmetman - 2020-11-25 9:43 AM

I'm Baffled

Please explain

Seeing as my bit of fun has returned double what my investment bond did ;-) ..........

It's strange how someone with large foreign investments doesn't have a pot to crap in. :D

Guest pelmetman
747 - 2020-11-25 12:39 PM

pelmetman - 2020-11-25 9:43 AM

I'm Baffled

Please explain

It's strange how someone with large foreign investments doesn't have a pot to crap in. :D

He's not selling his dream is he? (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2020-11-25 11:41 AM

and since their cronies have broken their contract by sending unusable crap, or nothing at all so far, why can't we just stop payment and get our money back. >:-)

Looks to me like Boris's cronies weren't the only ones conned by your Communist chums ;-) .......

"Meanwhile, the Netherlands joined Spain, Turkey, Georgia and the Czech Republic in rejecting China-made medical gear, claiming the items were substandard and questioning their quality as the number of global coronavirus cases passes 826,000, according to Fox News. The Dutch health ministry said over the weekend that it had to recall 600,000 masks shipped from China on March 21 because they were faulty."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2020/04/08/surprise-china-sells-uk-huge-batch-of-defective-coronavirus-tests-n2566496

It says they have rejected it

Why haven't we done the same?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-11-25 5:12 PM

pelmetman - 2020-11-25 11:41 AM

It says they have rejected it

Why haven't we done the same?

I expect we have ;-) .........

Have the Dutch or Spanish got their money back yet? :D .........

Archived