NASTY two faced Snakey.........

Guest pelmetman

When are you going to start READING your own links? *-)

'I got made a Queen's Counsel, which is odd since I often USED TO propose the abolition of the monarchy.'

You USED TO be a bus driver.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2021-02-03 6:08 PM

When are you going to start READING your own links? *-)

'I got made a Queen's Counsel, which is odd since I often USED TO propose the abolition of the monarchy.'

You USED TO be a bus driver.

Ahh..... but I didn't want to abolish bus drivers ;-) ............

Clearly Snakey was following in a long line of Labour hypocrites when he accepted his Knighthood (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-02-03 6:38 PM

So tell me Dave, why are you so keen to accept a accident at birth as our head of state, particularly when such an accident has a German outcome like our current Queen Saxe-Coburg-Gotha?

Simples :-D ...........

The alternative is President Blair 8-) ........

pelmetman - 2021-02-03 7:06 PM

So tell me Dave, why are you so keen to accept a accident at birth as our head of state, particularly when such an accident has a German outcome like our current Queen Saxe-Coburg-Gotha?

If thats who the people choose, so be it.

Sometimes people make the wrong choice

But its their choice

And 5 years later they get another choice.

So they are not stuck with Blair, plus Blair's extended family and hangers on, plus all Blair's descendants, plus all Blair's descendants extended families and hangers on, whatever they turn out to be like, for ever more

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-02-03 9:04 PM

But its their choice

So they are not stuck with Blair, plus Blair's extended family and hangers on, plus all Blair's descendants, plus all Blair's descendants extended families and hangers on, whatever they turn out to be like, for ever more

Would millions of tourist visit the UK to see a President? ;-) ...........

The difference is the Queen earns the country money......unlike you Jocks :D ........

pelmetman - 2021-02-04 8:39 AM

But its their choice

The difference is the Queen earns the country money......unlike you Jocks :D ........

So how many of those tourists actually get to see Frau Windsor, most come to see the palaces.

If they are coming to see Frau Windsor and her s??????, had we not better varnish them rather than bury them as no one is going to come to see Charlie the septuagenarian boy prince.

*forum doesn't do Coptic ! ?????? = husband

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-02-04 8:54 AM

But its their choice

So how many of those tourists actually get to see Frau Windsor, most come to see the palaces.

If they are coming to see Frau Windsor and her s??????, had we not better varnish them rather than bury them as no one is going to come to see Charlie the septuagenarian boy prince.

Have to wonder why you live in a country you hate Paddy? ;-) ..........

Surely it would be better for your health to move somewhere that doesn't make you so angry? >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2021-02-04 8:59 AM

But its their choice

Surely it would be better for your health to move somewhere that doesn't make you so angry? >:-) ........

So the queen or the palaces?

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-02-04 9:03 AM

But its their choice

Ireland has loads of Castles ;-) ...........

Do millions of tourists travel there every year to see them? >:-) .........

Nope........So perhaps you should get a Queen :D .........

pelmetman - 2021-02-04 9:13 AM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-02-04 9:03 AM

But its their choice

Yes thanks, 9 million visitors in 2018, so about 1.8 times its population. I don't think the UK got 121 million visitors that year did it? No that's right just 41 million - so not even a factor of 1. Now how many of those 41 million tourists that did come, got to see Frau Windsor?

But its their choice

You must have a very low opinion of England to think there is nothing worth visiting for except the Queen :-(

... and why does France get more foreign tourists then UK after getting rid of their monarchy so the palaces are genuinely open to visitors ?

Do you think they would rather stand outside in the hope of catching a glimpse of the Queen *-)

John52 - 2021-02-04 9:57 AM

But its their choice

You must have a very low opinion of England to think there is nothing worth visiting for except the Queen :-(

... and why does France get more foreign tourists then UK after getting rid of their monarchy so the palaces are genuinely open to visitors ?

Do you think they would rather stand outside in the hope of catching a glimpse of the Queen *-)

I like your thinking, we should definitely look to France for ideas on what to do with our royal family.

CurtainRaiser - 2021-02-04 10:32 AM

I like your thinking, we should definitely look to France for ideas on what to do with our royal family.

or perhaps Dennis Skinner.

His idea was

If all these Tourists really do come to see the Royal Family Great - let them pay for their keep - put them in the Millennium Dome, Give them a zone apiece, and charge all the foreign tourists to go in and look at them :-D

Yes thanks, 9 million visitors in 2018, so about 1.8 times its population. I don't think the UK got 121 million visitors that year did it? No that's right just 41 million - so not even a factor of 1. Now how many of those 41 million tourists that did come, got to see Frau Windsor?

So come on Dave, you still haven't told me, is it the queen or the castles that relatively tiny number of tourists come to the UK to see?

CurtainRaiser - 2021-02-04 2:32 PM

So come on Dave, you still haven't told me, is it the queen or the castles that relatively tiny number of tourists come to the UK to see?

I reckon you've skewered him as he's trying to ignore your post now after running out of the usual deflection puff. ;-)

Archived