Not Going Well ...

Birdbrain

Like her sister before her she fudges the real difficult issues in Batley and Spen ... Here she is totally ignoring a poor teacher and his family currently in hiding because of those she sucks up to over Palestine miles away ...
... Lordy

John52 - 2021-06-23 4:09 PM

Anyone who listens to them can see BoJo is the one who stammers

So what do you think is says about you when you accuse Keir Starmer of it?

Should that be "what do you think it says" ... I havent ever accused Mr Starmer of that either, I know you will show where I have

Birdbrain - 2021-06-24 8:15 PM

Should that be "what do you think it says" ... I havent ever accused Mr Starmer of that either, I know you will show where I have

Jesus with a memory like yours I'd pop off to see the doctor, looks like early onset alzheimers.

Your opening post ". In third world Batley for Queer Stammer according to the Bible ..."

CurtainRaiser - 2021-06-24 9:03 PM

Jesus with a memory like yours I'd pop off to see the doctor, looks like early onset alzheimers.

Your opening post ". In third world Batley for Queer Stammer according to the Bible ..."

But thats a play on his name just as respected member John52s Bojo is a play on Boris ... Nothing to do with memory loss princess

Guest pelmetman
colin - 2021-06-25 8:30 AM

So Boris 'the butcher' Kemal is OK?

Which just shows that the Boris Haters are much Nastier than us Brexiteers ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2021-06-25 10:48 AM

colin - 2021-06-25 8:30 AM

So Boris 'the butcher' Kemal is OK?

Which just shows that the Boris Haters are much Nastier than us Brexiteers ;-) .........

That's all right then, I like being known as 'Mr Nasty' about the right things. :D

p.s. the last 'lot' who used to call me a nasty bit of work where the union members at a closed shop who tried to get me thrown off site, that didn't go well. :D

Birdbrain - 2021-06-25 5:39 AM

But thats a play on his name just as respected member John52s Bojo is a play on Boris ... Nothing to do with memory loss princess

BoJo has an obvious connection to Boris Johnson. Its an abbreviation of his name.

But Keir Starmer does not stammer and BoJo does.

So when you say 'Queer Stammer' its logical to think you mean BoJo

Or it would be if you weren't in the habit of making false accusations.

John52 - 2021-07-01 7:09 AM

BoJo has an obvious connection to Boris Johnson. Its an abbreviation of his name.

You have serious issues

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2021-07-01 7:46 PM

You have serious issues

He lives in a builders van and sh*ts in a binbag :-| .........

We are his carers :D .........

pelmetman - 2021-07-01 9:56 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-07-01 7:46 PM

You have serious issues

He lives in a builders van and sh*ts in a binbag :-| .........

We are his carers :D .........

I think through your contributions to this forum over the years it is well established that you are a selfish barsteward who cares for no one but yourself.

Perfectly summarised here:

"Yes i am happy to pay tax as relatively little is wasted on countries such as India. But what you appear to be saying, is that you object to paying tax just because a small proportion of it goes to things with which you disagree?

So because we gave aid to foreign countries, you have no desire to pay tax to provide policemen, nurses, soldiers and other servicemen and, most important of all, to provide for those who, through no fault of their own, need state assistance, such as the old and poor, or the infirm?

Your moral stance seems most strange to me but of course we all know the real reason why you don't pay any tax, it's because you don't earn any money, but it's nice for you to dress it up as some kind of lifestyle option I suppose.

In the meantime I and many other high earners will continue to pay tax so that one day, when you are ill or need to go into a nursing home, the funds will be available. I know that when the time comes you'll remember this and be very grateful."

Well done Labour ... They battled through all the intimidation, nastiness and assaults from the usuals in Batley to win ... That win of course is going to upset Mr/Mrs CurtainRaiser given he claimed he wanted Labour to lose so old Sure Queer Stammer would get the chop ... He/she and Angela 'Scum' Rayner are guna have to wait for that hard left replacement for a liccle longer ... Keep the red flag flying ... Chuckle

Batleys brave new MP basically passing the buck on an awkward question and very awkward topic given she needs the vote of the mob ...
... So a fella and his family who's lives have been threatened by local gangsta thugs for teaching will be thankful for labours support, "its up to him" ... Lordy, they dont half vote in clowns in Batley and Spen

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-07-01 11:09 PM

Your moral stance seems most strange to me but of course we all know the real reason why you don't pay any tax, it's because you don't earn any money, but it's nice for you to dress it up as some kind of lifestyle option I suppose.

Since March last year I've spent getting on for 60k ;-) .............

I've prolly got to spend another 100k to finish my new Horace house B-) ........

So how much value added TAX do you think I've paid??? :D .........

Prolly a damn sight more than you >:-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-07-02 7:42 AM

Pressure intensified on Boris Johnson after two consecutive by election defeats

Anyone?

Snakey Starmer clings on to a safe seat with just 300 votes and gets the opportunity to lose a couple of elections :D ........

Anyone?(lol) (lol) (lol)...............

Archived