Online shopping "sales tax"

Bulletguy

All this money getting spaffed left right and centre is going to be clawed back somehow. Doesnt bother me but in true Tory fashion as you say it will hit the poorest the hardest.

I cant see how setting a standard delivery charge though would claw back money for them. Its just a way of forcing the less well off back into shops I guess. Why not up the taxes on the super rich and corporation tax instead? Oooooh no, how very lefty! *-) Make the plebs pay, you know, the ones who voted Tory. (lol)

Lets face it, BoJo's Bungles will have to be paid for, along with £900k to repaint his plane......

As will all your money he is giving to Scotland :D , Wales and Northern Ireland to bribe us not to vote for the Nationalists,

and maintain HIS empire at YOUR expense.

Surely the least worst time to pay tax is when you are dead and have no need of money.

So why won't he raise inheritance tax?

Seems like an idea worth looking at - they are going to have to get all the money back somehow.

I assume that it would not be charged on food bought on-line (+ delivered)

People would just end up paying a couple of quid tax instead of a car park ticket/ fuel / or bus fare.

:-|

John52 - 2020-07-27 4:21 PM

Taxing online shopping and giving it to high street shops so they can keep paying their inflated rents to the Duke of Westminster :-S

Goodness.

I didn't realise that he owns them all.

malc d - 2020-07-27 5:15 PM

John52 - 2020-07-27 4:21 PM

Taxing online shopping and giving it to high street shops so they can keep paying their inflated rents to the Duke of Westminster :-S

Goodness.

I didn't realise that he owns them all.

He inherited £10 billion worth tax free.

Others inherit nothing.

If BoJo was serious about his election ptomise *-) to level up, he would be looking into Her Majesty's tax havens, instead of another stealth tax on the poor >:-)

malc d - 2020-07-27 4:19 PM

Seems like an idea worth looking at - they are going to have to get all the money back somehow.

People would just end up paying a couple of quid tax instead of a car park ticket/ fuel / or bus fare.

If they're serious about wanting to get folk into town high street shops then they need to decrease the exorbitant sums councils are forced to charge.

Bulletguy - 2020-07-27 6:50 PM

malc d - 2020-07-27 4:19 PM

If they're serious about wanting to get folk into town high street shops then they need to decrease the exorbitant sums councils are forced to charge.

Well at least business rates were paying for local services until BoJo suspended them

Wheras rents tend to go to Tory supporting £billionaires in Her Majesty's Tax Havens

John52 - 2020-07-27 9:27 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-07-27 7:07 PM

... I aint taking part

Oh, we'll miss your erudite and constuctive contributions *-)

Is there no one else to chant Hater,Remoaner, Loser, Public Bin *-)

You missed out Rabid loony lefty, terrorist lovers and racist supporters.

Barryd999 - 2020-07-27 10:21 PM

John52 - 2020-07-27 9:27 PM

... I aint taking part

Oh, we'll miss your erudite and constuctive contributions *-)

Is there no one else to chant Hater,Remoaner, Loser, Public Bin *-)

You missed out Rabid loony lefty, terrorist lovers and racist supporters.

I must have given up reading his posts and moved on before he got to them :-S

. I aint taking part

OK, I'll stand in for you & your boyfriend ;-)

Rabid loony lefty, terrorist lover, racist supporter. Hater, Remoaner, Loser, Public Bin

Rabid loony lefty, terrorist lover, racist supporter. Hater, Remoaner, Loser, Public Bin

etc

will that do or have I missed anything out?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-07-28 7:30 AM

. I aint taking part

OK, I'll stand in for you & your boyfriend ;-)

etc

will that do or have I missed anything out?

Yep ;-) ...........

HYPOCRITE >:-) .........

Archived