Sacked........

Guest pelmetman

John52 - 2020-08-18 5:33 PM

BoJo has got a degree.

Does that make him useless as well

Absolutely not.

I believe he has one of the more useful degrees, which I'm sure Dave would approve of for a Prime Minister.

It's said he has a degree in Ancient Literature and Classical Philosophy - which means that when he talking to other heads of state he can quote Latin at them.

If that doesn't impress Johnny foreigner it's hard to see what will.

:-D

BoJo has got a degree.

What Pelmet is ignoring is the guy committed fraud. As the article points out (which Pelmet hasn't read.....obviously!) he should have joined the Tory party where he could have invented a second persona for himself as an alleged millionaire internet marketer calling himself Michael Green as Grant Shapps did, charging clients £183 for tips on making money from the world wide web. Worked ok for fraudster Shapps as after a stint as party chairman Johnson handed him the job of Transport Secretary.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-08-18 5:56 PM

BoJo has got a degree.

What Pelmet is ignoring is the guy committed fraud. As the article points out (which Pelmet hasn't read.....obviously!) he should have joined the Tory party where he could have invented a second persona for himself as an alleged millionaire internet marketer calling himself Michael Green as Grant Shapps did, charging clients £183 for tips on making money from the world wide web. Worked ok for fraudster Shapps as after a stint as party chairman Johnson handed him the job of Transport Secretary.

You mean he didn't take the exams ;-) .........

Hmmm so using that logic anyone who hasn't passed their exams should not be allowed to go to university? >:-) ..........

Gets my vote :D ..........

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2020-08-18 5:43 PM

BoJo has got a degree.

Absolutely not.

I believe he has one of the more useful degrees, which I'm sure Dave would approve of for a Prime Minister.

It's said he has a degree in Ancient Literature and Classical Philosophy - which means that when he talking to other heads of state he can quote Latin at them.

If that doesn't impress Johnny foreigner it's hard to see what will.

:-D

You only need one qualification to impress me ;-) .........

You need to be a proven winner ......Not a whiner :D .........

Boris has proved that several times that he's deffo a WINNER B-) ...........

pelmetman - 2020-08-19 10:00 AM

BoJo has got a degree.

READ past the header on your link idiot. *-)

Hmmm so using that logic anyone who hasn't passed their exams should not be allowed to go to university? >:-) ..........

Of course forgery and deception "gets your vote". Your Tory party promotes dishonesty which attracts you to them.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-08-19 1:34 PM

pelmetman - 2020-08-19 10:00 AM

BoJo has got a degree.

READ past the header on your link idiot. *-)

Of course forgery and deception "gets your vote". Your Tory party promotes dishonesty which attracts you to them.

So mass forgery by teachers in underperforming schools is OK? ;-) ...........

pelmetman - 2020-08-19 10:04 AM

Do you realise you have just said you would have supported Jeremy Corbyn if he had won?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-08-19 2:44 PM

Do you realise you have just said you would have supported Jeremy Corbyn if he had won?

"IF" Corbyn had won I would have emigrated 8-) ...........

Fortunately the Great British public realised what a nasty piece of work Comrade Corbyn and his fellow Marxists truly are ;-) ..........

So sent him back to his swamp (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-08-19 3:25 PM

Unfortunately we ended up with another swamp instead.

Seems to me your swamp is my Happy Valley B-) ..........

Nevermind, only another 4 years in the Loser quagmire before you get another chance to lose :D ........

pelmetman - 2020-08-19 2:51 PM

John52 - 2020-08-19 2:44 PM

"IF" Corbyn had won I would have emigrated 8-) ...........

Fortunately the Great British public realised what a nasty piece of work Comrade Corbyn and his fellow Marxists truly are ;-) ..........

So sent him back to his swamp (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

But if he had won he would have been a winner so he would have the qualification that impressed you

Archived