Send Em All Back ...

Birdbrain

Rabid Javid making use of the Dublin Agreement while he can which we have as part of being in the EU along with several refugee and immigration databases. Once we are out we wont have that and wont be able to return them to France. Perhaps they will just gun them down in the channel then I dunno.

Barryd999 - 2020-01-06 12:13 PM

Rabid Javid making use of the Dublin Agreement while he can which we have as part of being in the EU along with several refugee and immigration databases. Once we are out we wont have that and wont be able to return them to France. Perhaps they will just gun them down in the channel then I dunno.

"gun them down" you say ... Interesting

Birdbrain - 2020-01-06 12:42 PM

Unless the Navy is too busy chasing away funny foreigner fishing boats up the River Seine in our 200 mile exclusion zone.

Ive said before though, we are missing a trick here. These are in the main fit, resourceful young men. We need them to replace all the Europeans that are no longer picking our fruit or working in our factories. Give em jobs!

Barryd999 - 2020-01-06 12:56 PM

Unless the Navy is too busy chasing away funny foreigner fishing boats up the River Seine in our 200 mile exclusion zone.

Ive said before though, we are missing a trick here. These are in the main fit, resourceful young men. We need them to replace all the Europeans that are no longer picking our fruit or working in our factories. Give em jobs!

Cool ... Sounds about right allow law breakers to stay here and hand em a job as punishment ... Ive said before you have no idea who's leaving or coming princess in your Little Englandshire village

Birdbrain - 2020-01-06 2:25 PM

Cool ... Sounds about right allow law breakers to stay here and hand em a job as punishment ... Ive said before you have no idea who's leaving or coming princess in your Little Englandshire village

Well we do know that lots of EU workers are leaving and we do know immigration from outside of the EU is on the rise but not I dont think quite at the level to match the EU workers leaving. You and Pelmet keep telling us we are at full employment so maybe we should let em in and give them jobs. Are they breaking the law if they are genuine asylum seekers? Not sure they are. Please dont quote they have to declare asylum in the first country they come to as its a myth.

Anyway I saw a clip the other day that showed out of every 100 asylum seekers and refugees that make it to Europe only 5 make for the UK and are often rejected anyway. Perhaps they will stop coming once we become a post Brexit third world country. The UK solves its none existent problem of being overrun with Asylum seekers by making itself so sh1t nobody wants to come here anymore. (lol)

Barryd999 - 2020-01-06 5:03 PM

Well we do know that lots of EU workers are leaving and we do know immigration from outside of the EU is on the rise but not I dont think quite at the level to match the EU workers leaving. You and Pelmet keep telling us we are at full employment so maybe we should let em in and give them jobs. Are they breaking the law if they are genuine asylum seekers? Not sure they are. Please dont quote they have to declare asylum in the first country they come to as its a myth.

Anyway I saw a clip the other day that showed out of every 100 asylum seekers and refugees that make it to Europe only 5 make for the UK and are often rejected anyway. Perhaps they will stop coming once we become a post Brexit third world country. The UK solves its none existent problem of being overrun with Asylum seekers by making itself so sh1t nobody wants to come here anymore. (lol)

You know nothing as usual about asylum seekers here in Blighty ... You know nothing about EU workers supposedly leaving ... As usual you know nothing other than what you read from where you want to read it

... I dont recall anyone ever claiming Blighty is "being overrun with Asylum seekers" ... Your talking for a lot of folk chubby by saying "The UK" , for once prove thats how The UK thinks ... PS , one of the main things that currently makes the UK "sh1t" is that UK haters like you live here

Birdbrain - 2020-01-06 5:42 PM

You know nothing as usual about asylum seekers here in Blighty ... You know nothing about EU workers supposedly leaving ... As usual you know nothing other than what you read from where you want to read it

... I dont recall anyone ever claiming Blighty is "being overrun with Asylum seekers" ... Your talking for a lot of folk chubby by saying "The UK" , for once prove thats how The UK thinks ... PS , one of the main things that currently makes the UK "sh1t" is that UK haters like you live here

There you go ...as soon as the conversation becomes difficult for you ,you start throwing insults.

jumpstart - 2020-01-06 6:37 PM

There you go ...as soon as the conversation becomes difficult for you ,you start throwing insults.

Oh lordy my shadows on it ... Pray princess where in that have I thrown an insult ... This should be fun

Birdbrain - 2020-01-06 7:06 PM

Oh lordy my shadows on it ... Pray princess where in that have I thrown an insult ... This should be fun

You dont think its insulting to call someone a hater and accuse them of making the UK sh1t by living here?

Golly!

In the past I would have cast that aside as banter but for reasons only known to you in the past month or two if anyone has become a bit "hatey" its you. You asked me the other day when I said "whats wrong with you" by replying Que? Well there you go.

As for knowing nothing about Asylum seekers, EU workers and immigration stats well I would disagree. As its something thats come up on here over and over again I would say Im pretty well informed.

Barryd999 - 2020-01-06 11:29 PM

You dont think its insulting to call someone a hater and accuse them of making the UK sh1t by living here?

Golly!

In the past I would have cast that aside as banter but for reasons only known to you in the past month or two if anyone has become a bit "hatey" its you. You asked me the other day when I said "whats wrong with you" by replying Que? Well there you go.

As for knowing nothing about Asylum seekers, EU workers and immigration stats well I would disagree. As its something thats come up on here over and over again I would say Im pretty well informed.

But you are a hater Barry ... Youve proved your hate for The Tories , Leave voters , Trump , Right wingers etc etc time and again over the last few years and to deny you hate those I have listed would be another lie wouldnt it ... As for your other hypocrisy it seems its OK for you to insinuate Brexit voters as in me and 17 million others were too thick to see we didn't/don't have a problem with refugees and now we've made the UK so sh1t no one wants to come here yet I say sumat similar about 1 fella , you and i am the hater ??? ... Go figure ... Barry Goes To Hollywood again ... By the way if I am so "hatey" as you claim then why did you publicly beg me to return to your forum that youve wrecked through hate t'other day ??? Seems a bit of a strange one to me princess

Birdbrain - 2020-01-07 6:22 AM

Golly!

But you are a hater Barry ... Youve proved your hate for The Tories , Leave voters , Trump , Right wingers etc etc time and again over the last few years and to deny you hate those I have listed would be another lie wouldnt it ... As for your other hypocrisy it seems its OK for you to insinuate Brexit voters as in me and 17 million others were too thick to see we didn't/don't have a problem with refugees and now we've made the UK so sh1t no one wants to come here yet I say sumat similar about 1 fella , you and i am the hater ??? ... Go figure ... Barry Goes To Hollywood again ... By the way if I am so "hatey" as you claim then why did you publicly beg me to return to your forum that youve wrecked through hate t'other day ??? Seems a bit of a strange one to me princess

I think you are confused over this word hate. You seem to use it a lot. The main hate and loathing I see on here comes from you not anyone else. Hate is not a word I would use liberally towards anyone you might have an issue with or disagree with. I Cant think of anyone I truly "hate". Its just become your one word insult for anyone you dont agree with. As for begging you return to the other forum then I guess your talking about my Christmas thread when I came home from my Christmas get together pished and offered you a bit of an olive branch for a bit of fun. It was your choice to do a flounce. Its doesnt matter to me what forums you go on and I dont give a toss who agrees with my opinions or not over there or anywhere, most people are man enough to respond or not without throwing their toys out of the pram and flounce. If people leave a forum because of one persons views thats up to them. Seems its only themselves that are losing out.

We have had years of this now. I dunno why people get so upset because someone has a different view to them. Bit pathetic really.

Barryd999 - 2020-01-07 11:46 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-01-07 6:22 AM

Golly!

I think you are confused over this word hate. You seem to use it a lot. The main hate and loathing I see on here comes from you not anyone else. Hate is not a word I would use liberally towards anyone you might have an issue with or disagree with. I Cant think of anyone I truly "hate". Its just become your one word insult for anyone you dont agree with. As for begging you return to the other forum then I guess your talking about my Christmas thread when I came home from my Christmas get together pished and offered you a bit of an olive branch for a bit of fun. It was your choice to do a flounce. Its doesnt matter to me what forums you go on and I dont give a toss who agrees with my opinions or not over there or anywhere, most people are man enough to respond or not without throwing their toys out of the pram and flounce. If people leave a forum because of one persons views thats up to them. Seems its only themselves that are losing out.

We have had years of this now. I dunno why people get so upset because someone has a different view to them. Bit pathetic really.

Barry dont go all Disney ... Youve called me and Dave much worse than a hater over the years on here and you are a hater , you hate POTUS Trump , Farage , Boris , Brexit , Rees Mogg , Tommy Robinson etc et and as said earlier to deny that is a lie ... As for this supposed flounce , I do believe if you look back princess my parting message said something like the forum , your forum deserved better , as in the content and endless

misinformed repetitive puke on thread after thread that put folk off posting and one member I didn't want to lose because of that being a certain Welsh lady ... Wasn't a flounce and if it had been I would admit it but more of a plea for you especially to shut up or lose other members

Archived