Should SNP voter Vaccines be given to the EU?......

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

Wot no Joke52 reply? >:-) .........

Perhaps he knows deep down who's side he's better off with (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Whats the point when its not going to happen.

More likely BoJo will send your vaccine to us,

along with your money he is already sending,

to maintain his empire at your expense. :-S

If thats too many words for you I'll try and say it in your language.

you are the LOSER

There is no country in the world who wouldn't vaccinate their own citizens first.

Except perhaps England, when BoJo sends us your vaccine, along with your money, to buy the crackheads votes and maintain his empire at your expense.

As the Irish PM said

'Boris Johnson would set the country on fire if his hands were cold' :-S

John52 - 2021-01-30 1:00 PM

There is no country in the world who wouldn't vaccinate their own citizens first.

Except perhaps England, when BoJo sends us your vaccine, along with your money, to buy the crackheads votes and maintain his empire at your expense.

As the Irish PM said

'Boris Johnson would set the country on fire if his hands were cold' :-S

Think you'll find its actually all part of the UK , so why wouldn't we have Scotland vaccinated .

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-01-30 11:05 AM

Whats the point when its not going to happen.

Of course not ;-) ..........

That's because us Brexiteers aren't as NASTY as EU LOSERS >:-) ............

jumpstart - 2021-01-30 2:07 PM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-01-30 1:30 PM

Blimey looks like there must be an immigration problem in Scotland.

You mean BoJo

When we have rebuilt Hadrian's Wall we can put him in the Trebuchet and catapult him back over to you :-D

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-01-31 9:45 AM

You mean BoJo

When we have rebuilt Hadrian's Wall

Is that wise? ;-) ............

Seeing as you'll prolly have to resort back to sheep stealing to support your basket case economy, once you've bitten off the hand that feeds you >:-) .........

(lol) (lol) (lol) ..............

pelmetman - 2021-01-31 9:52 AM

You mean BoJo

Seeing as you'll prolly have to resort back to sheep stealing to support your basket case economy, once you've bitten off the hand that feeds you >:-) .........

I have news for you. Thanks to Brexit and the absolute disastrous handling of the pandemic here the UK is already the worst hit economy in the entire group of 37 OECD countries. Pretty much the entire developed world, not just Europe.

So when you talk about basket case economies, it seems we are already "world beating" on that one. I would be sad to see Scotland go but it should be their choice and maybe deserting a sinking ship would now not be such a bad idea.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2021-01-31 10:20 AM

You mean BoJo

I have news for you. Thanks to Brexit and the absolute disastrous handling of the pandemic here the UK is already the worst hit economy in the entire group of 37 OECD countries. Pretty much the entire developed world, not just Europe.

So when you talk about basket case economies, it seems we are already "world beating" on that one. I would be sad to see Scotland go but it should be their choice and maybe deserting a sinking ship would now not be such a bad idea.

Seeing us we were booming before the Pandemic, it follows that it our economy will show the biggest hit when compared to those economies that were stagnating ;-) .........

I'm confident that once the Pandemic is over the Good ship Brexit Blighty will sail off into our Sunlit uplands B-) .........

Leaving the EU in our wake AGAIN >:-) .........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9205669/Liz-Truss-announce-UK-applying-join-9trn-pan-Pacific-free-trade-area.html

Bye bye stagnant EU........Hello World :-D .........

pelmetman - 2021-01-31 11:18 AM

You mean BoJo

Seeing us we were booming before the Pandemic, it follows that it our economy will show the biggest hit when compared to those economies that were stagnating ;-) .........

I'm confident that once the Pandemic is over the Good ship Brexit Blighty will sail off into our Sunlit uplands B-) .........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9205669/Liz-Truss-announce-UK-applying-join-9trn-pan-Pacific-free-trade-area.html

Utter bollox as usual. We were certainly not top of the economic tree before all this started but we are at the bottom now for sure.

The fact that you think Liz Truss (lol) and again (lol) will somehow get us out of this mess by joining another trading bloc with countries on the other side of the planet is laughable. Why would you want to sign up for that anyway? Didnt we just leave the worlds biggest trading bloc because you wanted your country back and not have to follow rules and regulations and get shot of funny foreigners. Have you seen the agreements for the Pan Pacific trade bloc?

It would be welcome of course but I do see one slight problem and ill give you a clue. Its in the name of the trading bloc. Which ocean are we in?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-01-31 1:06 PM

Brittannia Rules the Waves *-)

Of course B-) ...........

Britania Waves Bye Bye to EU too :D .........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2021-01-31 12:16 PM

You mean BoJo

Utter bollox as usual. We were certainly not top of the economic tree before all this started but we are at the bottom now for sure.

The fact that you think Liz Truss (lol) and again (lol) will somehow get us out of this mess by joining another trading bloc with countries on the other side of the planet is laughable. Why would you want to sign up for that anyway? Didnt we just leave the worlds biggest trading bloc because you wanted your country back and not have to follow rules and regulations and get shot of funny foreigners. Have you seen the agreements for the Pan Pacific trade bloc?

It would be welcome of course but I do see one slight problem and ill give you a clue. Its in the name of the trading bloc. Which ocean are we in?

Fortunately us Brexiteers aren't afraid of falling off the edge like EU LOSERS :D ..........

You mean BoJo

Well I've applied to join the Beatles and have offered my rugby skills to Munster.

You mean BoJo

All countries have rules and regulations for trade.

Viet Nam is not in the Pacific,just to mention one and their economy is booming. We will do well by being part of it.

And it won't have to be a political union.

pelmetman - 2021-01-31 1:11 PM

You mean BoJo

Fortunately us Brexiteers aren't afraid of falling off the edge like EU LOSERS :D ..........

You fell off your edge long ago and been away with the fairies ever since. *-)

When are you going to meet the Honda/Ford workers to tell them Brexit is the best thing since sliced bread and they'll be much better off after they've lost their jobs and homes?

jumpstart - 2021-01-31 1:22 PM

You mean BoJo

Viet Nam is not in the Pacific,just to mention one and their economy is booming. We will do well by being part of it.

They said on the news just now that Germany alone buys more of our goods that all 11 countries in that bloc combined and we already have deals with seven of them. What makes you think it wont be a political union? Its only two years old. Granted they are not all geographically linked but like any trading bloc and single market there will be rules and regulations and a governing body.

pelmetman - 2021-01-31 1:11 PM

You mean BoJo

LOL! Fear of Johnny Foreigner taking your jobs and a fear of losing your sovereignty was not behind Brexit then?

I just find it laughable that you despise unions and trade blocs so much you are overjoyed about joining a brand new one on the other side of the world. Thats Brexiteer logic for you though. Well lack of any logic at all really.

Barryd999 - 2021-01-31 1:58 PM

You mean BoJo

They said on the news just now that Germany alone buys more of our goods that all 11 countries in that bloc combined and we already have deals with seven of them. What makes you think it wont be a political union? Its only two years old. Granted they are not all geographically linked but like any trading bloc and single market there will be rules and regulations and a governing body.

Political union in the EU already does’nt work, Federalism will only get worse.

I’m not against being part of an EU trading block but just not the way Brussels runs( or doesn’t) it.

Its quite possible that sometime in the future we might rejoin a different EU trading block.

When water becomes even more scarce in North Africa and southern europe eyes will be turning inevitably further North.Water is the next gold.

jumpstart - 2021-01-31 2:12 PM

You mean BoJo

I’m not against being part of an EU trading block but just not the way Brussels runs( or doesn’t) it.

Its quite possible that sometime in the future we might rejoin a different EU trading block.

When water becomes even more scarce in North Africa and southern europe eyes will be turning inevitably further North.Water is the next gold.

Many would argue that it does work or was working. After all nearly half the UK electorate that voted in the referendum voted to stay and confidence is high in the EU 27 countries. Of course if it does not work those countries have the opportunity to change it.

My point is that any large trading bloc is eventually going to evolve and go the same way. The Brexiteers hate all that so why are they excited about joining a new trading bloc or any trading bloc for that matter? Most countries in the first world are in some kind of trading bloc now. Its how the world works. Unless of course you dont need to be but we do as we need to export goods and services and we absolutely need to import stuff. We just made all that a hell of a lot more difficult as we are now seeing.

Barryd999 - 2021-01-31 3:58 PM

jumpstart - 2021-01-31 2:12 PM

You mean BoJo

Many would argue that it does work or was working. After all nearly half the UK electorate that voted in the referendum voted to stay and confidence is high in the EU 27 countries. Of course if it does not work those countries have the opportunity to change it.

My point is that any large trading bloc is eventually going to evolve and go the same way. The Brexiteers hate all that so why are they excited about joining a new trading bloc or any trading bloc for that matter? Most countries in the first world are in some kind of trading bloc now. Its how the world works. Unless of course you dont need to be but we do as we need to export goods and services and we absolutely need to import stuff. We just made all that a hell of a lot more difficult as we are now seeing.

Approx 30% of europeans don’t have confidence with Brussels and is probably increasing as we write.

Trading blocks ...fine...no problem with them. I’m sure we will join others.

Archived