Skewered!

Bulletguy

Bit disappointed with Javid.

In February 2020, when he was Chancellor, when Johnson ordered him to fire his team of aides - he stood by his aides and resigned instead.

To my mind that made him an honourable man, with integrity.

( Before that Johnson was reported as promising :

" I give you my absolutely categorical assurance I will keep Javid as my Chancellor " !!! )

It must be very difficult for ministers, who, when appearing in the media, are compelled by Johnson to repeat the same old bullsh1t regardless of the question. But repetition seems to work on ' the masses ' so I'm not expecting any end to the current circus any time soon.

:-(

It wont end until the wall of new baby Tory Voters who jumped ship to the Tories start to realise that all of the stuff in that tweet is going to hit them and they are basically getting shafted. They got Brexit which is clearly why most of them voted Tory for the first time, well that and the hatchet job on Corbyn but they need to let that go now and wake up and smell the coffee.

malc d - 2021-11-29 4:08 PM

In February 2020, when he was Chancellor, when Johnson ordered him to fire his team of aides - he stood by his aides and resigned instead.

" I give you my absolutely categorical assurance I will keep Javid as my Chancellor " !!! )

It must be very difficult for ministers, who, when appearing in the media, are compelled by Johnson to repeat the same old bullsh1t regardless of the question. But repetition seems to work on ' the masses ' so I'm not expecting any end to the current circus any time soon.

Backbenchers have tired of Johnsons pantomine antics and growing increasingly angry with him so Cabinet minsters have closed ranks in an effort to save him. It won't last though despite surrounding himself with 'yes men'.

I think thats how Johnson will go, unceremoniously booted out by his own. I'm surprised he hasn't gone by choice though as he's got what he wanted, to be "World King", *-) and the novelty of that wore off long ago because he doesn't want to do any work.

Bulletguy - 2021-11-29 4:34 PM

malc d - 2021-11-29 4:08 PM

Backbenchers have tired of Johnsons pantomine antics and growing increasingly angry with him so Cabinet minsters have closed ranks in an effort to save him. It won't last though despite surrounding himself with 'yes men'.

I think thats how Johnson will go, unceremoniously booted out by his own. I'm surprised he hasn't gone by choice though as he's got what he wanted, to be "World King", *-) and the novelty of that wore off long ago because he doesn't want to do any work.

Well he still doesn't do any work that I can see.

He didn't even read the report exposing Paterson before whipping his MPs to vote against it.

But all they are concerned about is staying in power - even if it ruins the country.

So as long as Johnson can keep his grip on the media and campaigning they won't want to lose him

And, lets face it, Johnson is brilliant at that. They say its the only part of his life thats organised - he is obsessed with the media. Even leasing a jet to get back from COP26 in time for a dinner with a 'newspaper' editor.

For his share of the vote to hold up as well as it has - despite the state he has got the country in, is just phenomenal really isn't it?

Archived