The Guardian ...

Birdbrain

Barryd999 - 2020-05-26 6:08 PM

He is a freelance writer thats written a few articles for the Guardian. Are you somehow going to blame the Guardian for this inappropriate Tweet? Bit desperate innit?

It shows the kind of freelance writer The Guardian employs doesnt it ... Nice to see neither you nor ya girlfriend are condemning ... Hate on

Birdbrain - 2020-05-26 6:21 PM

Imagine your liccle uproars if the likes of Katie Hopkins had said the same and she aint a journalist for a rag no more ... Hypocrite hate ... Barrys been bitched by BeeGee me thinks ... Lordy My Boss

Stupid boy. *-)

Birdbrain - 2020-05-26 6:21 PM

Katie Hopkins had said the same

The obvious (although apparently not to you) difference is that Katie Hopkins offensive material was published in the publication we criticised, and as a regular columnist.

We weren't criticising the BBC because she had appeared on there previously for something unrelated (The Apprentice)

John52 - 2020-05-26 10:52 PM

If a radio station once played a record by Gary Glitter, would make them responsible for his crimes *-)

If a man comes out of his house just how do you confuse that with getting out of his car ???

Birdbrain - 2020-05-27 6:20 AM

Nice to see no condemning ... Says a lot ... The concern is for The Bible ... Shame on the haters

Well naturally because that is what you called the thread "The Guardian". You seem to be suggesting that this blokes comments are the fault of the Guardian.

Barryd999 - 2020-05-27 10:49 AM

Nice to see no condemning ... Says a lot ... The concern is for The Bible ... Shame on the haters

Well naturally because that is what you called the thread "The Guardian". You seem to be suggesting that this blokes comments are the fault of the Guardian.

You want The Tories to sack Mr Cummings ... Somehow this is different

Birdbrain - 2020-05-27 12:23 PM

Because one is a gobby self employed reporter being offensive the other is one of the most powerful (and dangerous) men in Government who blatantly broke the very rules he engineered during a pandemic where tens of thousands of people have died and where he put people at risk as a result of his actions.

Barryd999 - 2020-05-27 1:09 PM

Because one is a gobby self employed reporter being offensive the other is one of the most powerful (and dangerous) men in Government who blatantly broke the very rules he engineered during a pandemic where tens of thousands of people have died and where he put people at risk as a result of his actions.

Will you show the evidence to show Mr Cummings engineered the pandemic rules ??? ... Its very telling The Guardian reporter hasn't really been condemned by you ... Maybe you agree he should have the $hit kicked out of him in front of his kids ... Hate on

Birdbrain - 2020-05-27 6:01 PM

Will you show the evidence to show Mr Cummings engineered the pandemic rules ??? ... Its very telling The Guardian reporter hasn't really been condemned by you ... Maybe you agree he should have the $hit kicked out of him in front of his kids ... Hate on

He's our PM as you said, of course he engineered it. I wont condemn the Guardian as it had nothing to do with what that bloke said but I agree with you, such a post is offensive like I already said and I do indeed condemn such things. It was an appalling thing to have said even if it was just a bit of keyboard warrior shock posting.

Barryd999 - 2020-05-27 6:46 PM

He's our PM as you said, of course he engineered it. I wont condemn the Guardian as it had nothing to do with what that bloke said but I agree with you, such a post is offensive like I already said and I do indeed condemn such things. It was an appalling thing to have said even if it was just a bit of keyboard warrior shock posting.

I'll translate ... You cant show any proof yet again to back up your Hollywood guff claim ... What goes on in Barry-world head aint reality princess , its just your days spent in ya bed gloom that make it seem real

Birdbrain - 2020-05-27 6:53 PM

I'll translate ... You cant show any proof yet again to back up your Hollywood guff claim ... What goes on in Barry-world head aint reality princess , its just your days spent in ya bed gloom that make it seem real

Well you said yourself he is our PM so whether he wrote the rules and slogans or not he sure as hell signed off on them.

Barryd999 - 2020-05-27 10:46 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-27 6:53 PM

Well you said yourself he is our PM so whether he wrote the rules and slogans or not he sure as hell signed off on them.

So lets just say you have nowt and leave it at that

Barryd999 - 2020-05-26 6:08 PM He is a freelance writer thats written a few articles for the Guardian. Are you somehow going to blame the Guardian for this inappropriate Tweet?....

If he has written for the Guardian and Mirror (which is presumably simply a matter of record) isn't it reasonable to point that out when he's been expressing himself foolishly and outragiously - and to highlight that those are the sort of people whom those publications employ as writers?

Isn't that exactly the same sort of criticism you promptly attach to the Tory press every chance you get? Why should it only apply if it's the Tory press that's being embarassed? Perhaps you could explain the difference.

Archived