The News

Tracker

Like many I try to watch the daily Covid-19 updates from No 10 and I am astounded by the sheer stupidity of some of the journalists and the idiotic questions they ask. Do these so called journalists have any grasp of what is happening in the real world?

And then we get the News, allegedly, not so much news, more an elongated version of what we have just been told with the same old film clips of ages old footage shown umpteen times a day day in day out. No imagination whatsover

And then we get the local news, a regionalised repeat of the same stories, with the same pompous self satisfied newsreaders so we don't watch it any more which kinda defeats the point of it?.

There seems to be a total lack of ingenuity, imagination, talent or anything interesting on the part of the producers.

Don't they realise that most of us only need be told once about each aspect, and then a simple 30 second reading without trying to over dramatise would suffice.

I get the need to keep banging on about wash your hands, stay at home, protect the NHS, save lives, I really do, but I also accept that some of the grey cell challenged in our society possibly still have not grasped that point so it needs to be hammered home, but I think most of us know about the Nightingale Hospitals in many cities now.

People are brassed off at being locked in but they/we need cheering up not depressing by the ever inept BBC News.

Rant over - I feel better now!!

Archived