The Pleb Dims ...

Birdbrain

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-06-18 9:07 PM

Well he is right. Raab C Brexit is an idiot. Game of Thrones FFS! Mind you he's the bloke that stood on the white cliffs of Dover and said "Fcuk me! What are all those Ferries for"?

Would you bend your knee to mourn the loss of a career criminal? :-| ..........

pelmetman - 2020-06-19 8:19 AM

Well he is right. Raab C Brexit is an idiot. Game of Thrones FFS! Mind you he's the bloke that stood on the white cliffs of Dover and said "Fcuk me! What are all those Ferries for"?

Wonder if any of those taking the knee would do so if a white fella was killed by the cops ???

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-06-19 8:29 AM

Wonder if any of those taking the knee would do so if a white fella was killed by the cops ???

If it was a white farmer in South Africa I suspect some of our resident ISO Coconuts wouldn't give a toss *-) ..........

pelmetman - 2020-06-19 8:33 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-19 8:29 AM

If it was a white farmer in South Africa I suspect some of our resident ISO Coconuts wouldn't give a toss *-) ..........

Might even be seen as payback

No, My knees are fcuked, I'd just fall over.

I think the issue here is not that he was a career criminal but the fact that he was killed by a serving Police officer while pleading for his life while three other cops did nothing and its not an isolated incident..

Is he the same sort of idiot as Guy Verhofstadt, or just another great politician.

Barryd999 - 2020-06-19 12:35 PM

No, My knees are fcuked, I'd just fall over.

I think the issue here is not that he was a career criminal but the fact that he was killed by a serving Police officer while pleading for his life while three other cops did nothing and its not an isolated incident..

You are right,this is not an isolated incident . So why highlight this one? What about all the other white,and coloured deaths. Maybe All lives matter.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/30/us/minneapolis-police-noor-verdict.html

White woman in Minneapolis calls Police at midnight as she hears screaming behind her house. Police car arrives ,the woman in her nightgown runs up to the Police car. The passenger officer draws his gun ,leans across the driver and shoots dead the woman through the closed side window.

He is a coloured officer and is charged with her murder and recently convicted.

He refused to say a word about why he did it until after his trial. He said he thought his life was in danger ,she could have had a gun.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-06-19 2:54 PM

jumpstart - 2020-06-19 1:07 PM

All lives matter.

Exactly.

People have been bending the knee at funerals to lay wreaths etc for as long as I can remember.

You go to some wierd funerals? :-S .........

Archived