We come top again!

Barryd999

Hurrah! The other week we were top of the leader board for the highest death rate in the world and now it seems we have the least popular leader in the world according to..............wait for it...........

The Brexpress!!!!! OMG! (lol)

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1293211/Boris-Johnson-news-latest-poll-coronavirus-leader-lockdown-end?fbclid=IwAR0qJ99FTTHBcnD7OzbKjUI9OBVj_4wiiHDDx3qrQxu089aW6BZcu1mbgjI

I think it calls for a "Clap for Boris" day. A slow hand clap for two remarkable achievements.

Well at least BoJo doesn't have the lowest approval rating in the world all to himself.

He share it with Mexico

What sort of person still believes he will make a better job of managing the economy without the EU *-)

Barryd999 - 2020-06-09 10:24 AM

Hurrah! The other week we were top of the leader board for the highest death rate in the world and now it seems we have the least popular leader in the world according to..............wait for it...........

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1293211/Boris-Johnson-news-latest-poll-coronavirus-leader-lockdown-end?fbclid=IwAR0qJ99FTTHBcnD7OzbKjUI9OBVj_4wiiHDDx3qrQxu089aW6BZcu1mbgjI

I think it calls for a "Clap for Boris" day. A slow hand clap for two remarkable achievements.

Populism is a failed experiment and left the nutjobs with little other than Guido Fawkes, Infowars and Twitter to feed their far right extremism. Even Brazilians have turned on Bolsonaro after waking up to the lies they've been fed about what he called "a little flu" and his shambolic handling of the virus.

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2020-03-22/brazilians-turn-against-bolsonaro-for-governments-handling-of-coronavirus-crisis

Birdbrain - 2020-06-09 5:22 PM

If hes that unpopular anyone want to take a bet for charity about him leading the Tories to victory in the next election ??? ... After all if its true you cant lose ... Money , mouth ???

Yeah ill go twenty quid. Ill have to think of a charity first though. Worrabout emergency Scotch fund for disabled remainers?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-06-09 10:24 AM

To be fair no other country has a significant population of vociferous Bad Losers and blantantly bias press *-) ........

Even though the Loser Brigade have been vindictive enough to weaponise a pandemic 8-) .........

Boris is still at 43% in the polls ;-) ........Down just 0.7% from when he won a 80 seat majority >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-06-10 9:16 AM...…………………..To be fair no other country has a significant population of vociferous Bad Losers and blantantly bias press *-) ........

Even though the Loser Brigade have been vindictive enough to weaponise a pandemic 8-) .........

Boris is still at 43% in the polls ;-) ........Down just 0.7% from when he won a 80 seat majority >:-) .........

To be equally fair, Dave, the conclusion you have drawn above is based on your assumption that anyone who criticises the present government has the same tribally determined thought processes as you do. They don't.

Most of the rest of can perfectly well distinguish between Brexit and a pandemic, and do not let our views on the former influence our views on the government's handling of the latter.

Brian Kirby - 2020-06-10 12:23 PM

pelmetman - 2020-06-10 9:16 AM...…………………..To be fair no other country has a significant population of vociferous Bad Losers and blantantly bias press *-) ........

To be equally fair, Dave, the conclusion you have drawn above is based on your assumption that anyone who criticises the present government has the same tribally determined thought processes as you do. They don't.

Most of the rest of can perfectly well distinguish between Brexit and a pandemic, and do not let our views on the former influence our views on the government's handling of the latter.

Given that you have already demonstrated your contempt for Boris (the reference to him already having had "clap" was hardly courteous) you've presumably become one of the lefties who expresses such things instinctively when the opportunity arises. Never mind the issue, express the attitude ........

pelmetman - 2020-06-10 9:16 AM

Actually BoJo's personal rating has crashed from positive to negative.

If you are talking about the Tory party rating you should say so.

Bit rich for you to misrepresent that and then claim its others thats biased *-)

and another world beating record for Britain;

Britain’s economy is likely to suffer the worst damage from the Covid-19 crisis of any country in the developed world, according to a report by the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/jun/10/uk-economy-likely-to-suffer-worst-covid-19-damage-says-oecd

Blame the EU? *-)

StuartO - 2020-06-10 1:01 PM

Brian Kirby - 2020-06-10 12:23 PM

Given that you have already demonstrated your contempt for Boris (the reference to him already having had "clap" was hardly courteous) you've presumably become one of the lefties who expresses such things instinctively when the opportunity arises. Never mind the issue, express the attitude ........

I don't accept that. I'll freely admit that I hold Johnson in a degree of contempt, because he appears to me to be someone who endlessly twists in the wind, with little sense of strategy or direction, and a strong sense of personal self-interest. His choice of cabinet is not exactly turning out to be stellar, either. Then, add the transient nature of his personal life. So, he doesn't impress me. But, he is just one person, albeit the primus inter pares one.

But me, lefty? Really? Is that your best shot? And if I were, so what? I actually have no strong political affiliation, and tend to hold those who do in mild contempt. They all seem to me to need someone else to tell them what, and how, to think, and to endlessly circulate within their own complacent little political bubbles. I have never voted Conservative nor Labour, because neither has sufficient policies that give me confidence. I can see good in both, but am put off voting for either by the areas am not happy with.

But if I were a confirmed left winger, would that automatically make me wrong, or my judgements suspect, on that ground alone? And if it would, so far as you are concerned, should I then disregard your own opinions as those of a "rightie". Does any political "side" have a monopoly on good ideas? Is that what our politics are now reduced to? But in the case of Johnson the PM, I'm not judging his politics, or his morals, just his performance.

You are becoming very inclined to turn to the personal when you disagree with someone. Not a particularly noble substitute for an alternative opinion. Are we done?

You should've realised by now Brian that according to "post lockdown" Stuart, anyone who disagrees with, or dares to criticise the Government or Boris Johnson, is quite clearly a "leftie" and more often than not, is also an "arrogant" one to boot...

It can only be a matter of time before Stuart is habitually churning out such tried and trusted Chatterbox favourites as- ".....Remoaner...loony leftie..LOSER...the squad...Princess....sweet cheeks....Sados..." etc etc

(although he'd need to use FAR more emojis in order to really get in with the resident Chatterbox "in crowd"...)

pepe63 - 2020-06-10 4:46 PM

You should've realised by now Brian that according to "post lockdown" Stuart, anyone who disagrees with, or dares to criticise the Government or Boris Johnson, is quite clearly a "leftie" and more often than not, is also an "arrogant" one to boot...

It can only be a matter of time before Stuart is habitually churning out such tried and trusted Chatterbox favourites as- ".....Remoaner...loony leftie..LOSER...the squad...Princess....sweet cheeks....Sados..." etc etc

(although he'd need to use FAR more emojis in order to really get in with the resident Chatterbox "in crowd"...)

You're right about the terminology....all part of being followers of The Cult i suppose. Don't forget the "commie" tag too, yet Pelmet has found it awkward to accept commies are his best pals. (lol)

https://www.cpbml.org.uk/leave

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-06-10 1:37 PM

Bit rich for you to misrepresent that and then claim its others thats biased *-)

I get the feeling you Losers have shot your bolt early again ;-) .........

It's 4 years until the next election :D .........

Guest pelmetman

(lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

:D ........

pelmetman - 2020-06-11 8:24 AM

John52 - 2020-06-10 1:37 PM

I get the feeling you Losers have shot your bolt early again ;-) .........

It's 4 years until the next election :D .........

We 'losers' might get another independence vote, :-D

then BoJo will shower us with even more of your money to bribe us not to vote for the Nationalists, :-D

so BoJo keeps HIS empire at YOUR expense (lol)

pelmetman - 2020-06-11 8:26 AM

Yes Dave, that's the sort of thing. :-D

Brian Kirby - 2020-06-11 11:06 AM

Not forgetting his trade mark row of .......... which follow every emoji on all his posts. (lol) ...........

:D ...........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-06-11 2:02 PM

Brian Kirby - 2020-06-11 11:06 AM

Not forgetting his trade mark row of .......... which follow every emoji on all his posts. (lol) ...........

:D ...........

.......... ;-) ........ :D .........

pelmetman - 2020-06-11 3:25 PM

The People's Government is leading our glorious country from one triumph to the next!

After the most successful management of the crisis, we are confident that BREXIT, the next project of the People's Government, will be met with equal, if not greater, success. Hail Boris! Hail the People's Government!

There - since you're too p*ssed, I've followed the example of your great leader BoJo when he was a 'journalist' and made up a quote, written your post for you

Will that do :-D

Archived