White Van Man......must be on the move?......

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

The usual sign if he's near you....... is a dog poo bin filled in one go by a binbag 8-) ........

Guest pelmetman

He's deffo on the move :D ..........

Coz he's not done a dump on here since this morning ;-) ........

Watchout there's binbag crapper about 8-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-05-30 8:30 PM

He's deffo on the move :D ..........

Coz he's not done a dump on here since this morning ;-) ........

Watchout there's binbag crapper about 8-) ........

Maybe he's had his collar felt by the police?

More likely that the handle on the bucket has given way, or perhaps one of the castors on his armchair has dropped off 8-)

Funny thing is, its not just the other visitors who are friendly to me.

Its the nimbys too. (lol)

They smile and say hello,presumably because they think I am local. (lol)

The only abuse I have had this year has been from this forum (lol)

But it has taught me something

Not to change their assumption that I am local

I don't say where I am from unless asked

Then I say my home is in (insert village where it is parked) :-D

Its called common sense Stuart.

Thats whats saving us from the virus, not the Government.

I am self isolating very effectively - better than most people I am sure.

Certainly better than the Duke of Cornwall, the Prime Minister, or his Spin Doctor.

StuartO - 2020-05-31 9:13 AM

Is that three people you've just drawn into this thread about a white van man which are what you would call an inappropriate diversion or distraction?

Chuckle ... Given his toilet habits one wonders just how white his van might be ???

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-05-31 8:00 AM

Are you still dumping on Cornwall? ;-) ...........

Surely you wouldn't be friendly to nimbys would you?

That sounds a tad hypocritical - seeing as you loathe them so much.

Perhaps if they were aware of your neanderthal sanitary habits they wouldn't be quite so welcoming.

You're like some kind of law breaking super-hero, as Stuart said - the stealth man in his stealth van, seeking water and waste bins where ever he goes, when he showers no one knows! - It's POOPERMAN :-D :-D :-D :-D

John52 - 2020-05-31 9:10 AM

Certainly better than the Duke of Cornwall, the Prime Minister, or his Spin Doctor.

But you don't need to self-isolate - unless you have the virus, which apparently you haven't.

But of course you are doing a better job than most - at breaking the law that is, with your fcuk you attitude.

You broke the law when you left Scotland - and have been endangering people ever since.

You do talk such an absolute load of bo**ocks

StuartO - 2020-05-31 9:13 AM

Is that three people you've just drawn into this thread about a white van man which are what you would call an inappropriate diversion or distraction?

fair comment, you got me there (lol)

pelmetman - 2020-05-31 9:55 AM

Are you still dumping on Cornwall? ;-) ....

no I'm dumping on the lake district now, en route back to pissindoon now the restrictions have been lifted a bit in Scotland

(and lifted prematurely in England to draw attention away from Dominic Cummings)

globebuster - 2020-05-31 8:47 PM

But you don't need to self-isolate - unless you have the virus, which apparently you haven't.

But of course you are doing a better job than most - at breaking the law that is, with your fcuk you attitude.

You broke the law when you left Scotland - and have been endangering people ever since.

Gawd this is hard work

I don't know whether I have got the virus or not, same as everyone else who haven't been reliably tested. Over 99% of the population I guess.

And I have several times asked you to read this link. The lads in the motorhome were found not to be breaking the law, just like me. So the nimbys who phoned the snitch line were wasting police time.

https://www.cornwalllive.com/news/police-called-after-large-motorhome-4132383?amp_js_v=0.1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA=&utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=display&utm_campaign=exchange

I'll try again quoting the relevant sentence. Please read it very slowly many times

“As a result there was no breach of the Public Health Regulations 2020 deemed to have taken place and therefore no police action was necessary."

As a result there was no breach of the Public Health Regulations 2020 deemed to have taken place and therefore no police action was necessary."

As a result there was no breach of the Public Health Regulations 2020 deemed to have taken place and therefore no police action was necessary."

John52 - 2020-06-01 7:53 AM

Gawd this is hard work

I don't know whether I have got the virus or not, same as everyone else who haven't been reliably tested. Over 99% of the population I guess.

And I have several times asked you to read this link. The lads in the motorhome were found not to be breaking the law, just like me. So the nimbys who phoned the snitch line were wasting police time.

https://www.cornwalllive.com/news/police-called-after-large-motorhome-4132383?amp_js_v=0.1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA=&utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=display&utm_campaign=exchange

I'll try again quoting the relevant sentence. Please read it very slowly many times

“As a result there was no breach of the Public Health Regulations 2020 deemed to have taken place and therefore no police action was necessary."

That story stinks. How come over in Newquay they were moving motorhomes on and in many areas stopping them and turning them around. Same thing has been happening in the Lake District apparently and people have been fined.

This version has some interesting comments https://www.cornwalllive.com/news/police-say-group-men-motorhome-4133166

What it does not tell us is what their status was. Some reckon they were travellers, the vehicle was Sorned and they threatened to burn a local shop down as well as cause all sorts of other issues. Could all be rubbish of course but something is amiss here. I suspect they have claimed to be full time Travellers with no other home and the Rozzers just didnt want the confrontation.

Meanwhile in Newquay they had no problem waking up and moving these idiots. https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/cornwall-police-visitors-campervan-coronavirus-lockdown-breach-a4447226.html

Be careful breaking the rules in Cumbria by the way, they really dont want you there either.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-06-01 7:42 AM

pelmetman - 2020-05-31 9:55 AM

Are you still dumping on Cornwall? ;-) ....

no I'm dumping on the lake district now, en route back to pissindoon now the restrictions have been lifted a bit in Scotland

(and lifted prematurely in England to draw attention away from Dominic Cummings)

So you should be back home in Pissindoon by teatime? ;-) ..........

I see your weather forecast is living up to its name :D ........

It's no wonder you cant stand living there >:-) .......

Gawd this is hard work

.................................................................................................................

Okay, I know you won't read it....because I know it is a crock of shi*e

So, sadly my one tenuous link to that story, or my previous and even more ridiculous effort - the guy who self-isolated 100mts from home for 10days in Wales, is not an excuse for ME to break the law.

I'm carrying on with my 'fcuk you everyone' actions.

I broke the law when I crossed the border - and I have no answer to that.accusation.

Nevertheless, I will continue to pointlessly defend my actions, due to my inability to accept that I'm wrong.

Stay safe,

Regards,

John 52

:-D

pelmetman - 2020-06-01 8:26 AM

It has its compensations

Like all your money BoJo bribes us not to vote for the Nationalists with.

So BoJo keeps his empire at your expense :D

globebuster - 2020-06-01 9:47 AM

Gawd this is hard work

.................................................................................................................

Okay, I know you won't read it....because I know it is a crock of shi*e

So, sadly my one tenuous link to that story, or my previous and even more ridiculous effort - the guy who self-isolated 100mts from home for 10days in Wales, is not an excuse for ME to break the law.

I'm carrying on with my 'fcuk you everyone' actions.

I broke the law when I crossed the border - and I have no answer to that.accusation.

Nevertheless, I will continue to pointlessly defend my actions, due to my inability to accept that I'm wrong.

Stay safe,

Regards,

John 52

:-D

So what law did I break when I crossed the border *-)

John52 - 2020-06-01 6:13 PM

It has its compensations

Proof ???

Birdbrain - 2020-06-01 6:22 PM

John52 - 2020-06-01 6:13 PM

It has its compensations

Proof ???

UK Government spending much higher in Scotland

Hence what you pay for, we 'Losers' get cheaper or free :D

Archived