Who Was The Numpty ...

Birdbrain

John52 - 2020-11-19 4:56 PM

Who was the Numpty who took BoJo's world beating test & trace seriously *-)

Theres a new pretender in town ... He/she is after Barry Fake News title ... Chuckle ... All those pubs that were to blame eh, well mainly Brexit supporting Wetherspoons pubs if I remember correctly ... Hate on Princess, hate on with the rest of the Happy Hate Squad

I would treat that with some scepticism. Firstly in the period covered pubs and restaurants were shut! Then look at all the other venues. How many of them have any of you been in recently? Not many but I bet most of you have been in a supermarket.

We are not really going in anywhere but Mrs D now and again pops in for something thats not been delivered but they are pretty quiet here, in and out quickly and the tills are all shielded. Compare that to the pubs in the summer or before they were shut down. You are in close contact with others, alcohol makes social distancing go out of the window and the key thing it seems is time. The longer you are in a room or venue with infected people in it the more chance you have of getting the disease. People dont generally go to the pub for ten minutes like they might a shop or supermarket.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-11-19 4:56 PM

Who was the Numpty who took BoJo's world beating test & trace seriously *-)

Yes it is a world beating system ;-) ..........

The trouble is caused by the fact we have high percentage of young & Old w*nkers that refuse to comply in a Pandemic *-) ......

So long as they only pass the virus onto their own I don't give a sh1t :-| .......

As soon as I saw on the telly when we were in Spain folk with "flu" being treated in hazmat suits........

I knew we were dealing with a weapon grade virus 8-) ........

We have been in virtual lockdown since then, whilst still managing the risk to have work done ;-) ........

Well if you Numpties really do believe all the p!ssheads are going to give their real names and contact details.*-) ..and report to test & trace when they get symptoms..*-) ...and test & trace actually works..*-) ...well.....you might even believe they are going to self isolate too ..*-) .. all I can say is you spend too long on your PCs posting nonsense and need to get out more :-S

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-11-19 6:10 PM

Well if you Numpties really do believe all the p!ssheads are going to give their real names and contact details.*-) ..and report to test & trace when they get symptoms..*-) ...and test & trace actually works..*-) ...well.....you might even believe they are going to self isolate too ..*-) .. all I can say is you spend too long on your PCs posting nonsense and need to get out more :-S

Thanks for proving my point ;-) ..........

It's not Boris.....It's YOU IDIOTS >:-) (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Its like believing one who claims to put their human pi$$ and poo only in dog waste bins I suppose ... You must feel pretty silly princess ... You certainly look it

pelmetman - 2020-11-19 6:19 PM

Thanks for proving my point ;-) ..........

It's not Boris.....It's YOU IDIOTS >:-) (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

I've only been in a pub once since the start of the first lockdown

And only because I had to use the toilet

I came out PDQ without stopping to give my details as I was scared of catching the virus in there.

Think about it (if possible) and ask yourself why BoJo introduced an absurdly expensive and useless Test and Trace that has only benefited his chums with our money >:-)

Birdbrain - 2020-11-19 7:33 PM

Its like believing one who claims to put their human pi$$ and poo only in dog waste bins I suppose ... You must feel pretty silly princess ... You certainly look it

I wonder why you are changing the subject *-)

John52 - 2020-11-20 7:01 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-11-19 7:33 PM

I wonder why you are changing the subject *-)

Well ... I'd rather believe that "pi$$heads" would give their correct details than believe your claim that you only throw your pi$$ and poo in dog waste bins ... Off ya pop

Archived