World tests vaccine on UK

John52

John52 - 2021-01-04 11:21 AM

Is the rest of the world grateful to us for being their lab rats and testing the vaccine first?

Probably are yes - and also very envious of the abilities our scientists have - and wish they had been first.

:-|

malc d - 2021-01-04 1:06 PM

Is the rest of the world grateful to us for being their lab rats and testing the vaccine first?

Probably are yes - and also very envious of the abilities our scientists have - and wish they had been first.

As I said it a few days ago in another post, yes, we all are grateful.

Forget about the rest.

Dont know but Im all for us pressing ahead. Maybe finally we could have something "world beating". Sadly as the government are now involved and seem to be "meddling" its anyone's guess as to how successful the roll out will be.

Its kind of like spending a year developing a first class top of its class racing car that you can be truly proud of and then handing the keys to a hyper active six year old child.

That said, from what I can gather from French friends the efforts over there seem pretty hopeless so far so I guess its fingers crossed that for once they get something right here.

malc d - 2021-01-04 12:06 PM

If BoJo's 'scientists' are better why was it EU scientists that developed and produced it?

Archived