mods

carioca

The problem is people like you and Twooks! I hardly visit this site now because of all the unpleasantness but I was assured that it had all stopped. So why do you keep attacking Frank Wilkinson for instance? Why do you insist on keeping the thread going? Why is it the women who are responsible? Attacking someone who can't respond is easy. I suspect that if he were here that Twooks may well be more careful with her insults. From what I've read he'd have sorted her out in minutes! Back to Motorhome Facts now where they have proper moderators who would not allow this sort of thing.

Jock

Wee Jock and Doris - 2007-11-30 12:55 PM

The problem is people like you and Twooks! I hardly visit this site now because of all the unpleasantness but I was assured that it had all stopped. So why do you keep attacking Frank Wilkinson for instance? Why do you insist on keeping the thread going? Why is it the women who are responsible? Attacking someone who can't respond is easy. I suspect that if he were here that Twooks may well be more careful with her insults. From what I've read he'd have sorted her out in minutes! Back to Motorhome Facts now where they have proper moderators who would not allow this sort of thing.

Jock

Great game, 'Jock' - come and do some stirring then disappear back to where you came from :DFor your information and anyones else who may be interested, Frank's email is published on page 18 of his thread - an extract says:Further to my email I'm quite flattered actually about the Frank Wilkinson thread. I'm obviously missed by a lot of people (although hated by a few I know). Please ask them to carry on by all means. It will be a great honour to have the longest thread in the history of the forum. I shall pop in from time to time to see how it's going. So there!

Wee Jock and Doris - 2007-11-30 12:55 PM

Jock

And its never crossed your mind that this is exactly the sort of posting that causes the "unpleasantness" then Jock ?.

Guest Tracker

This rather unpleasant person who calls himself Jock visits us from time to time - but he only ever has unpleasantness and trouble making on his mind.

Earlier this year he claimed to be on the CC council (or whatever other pompous name they call themselves) in Scotland.

As such we should expect his attitude to be somewhat more accommodating and tolerant towards others if indeed his true aim is to help promote both caravanning (in all it's formats) and that particular club.

Instead of which he trawls through every thread looking for one glimmer of antagonism to have a go at.

If that attitude represents the true feelings of that club towards motor caravanners - thank heavens there is another club!

Perhaps he is worthy of censure by the very mods he castigates?

Guest Tracker

Oh goody goody!

Now that my mate, you know who, has gone I need someone to vent my spleen at from time to time and everyone else on here is just too kind and nice and friendly and pleasant and polite and helpful and supportive.

Besides I only bite when bitten!

Except dear old Victor of course - and I just ignore him and he goes away!

Turkey legs Fat chick Howie such terms of endearment :D

As for the Mods I think they do a wonderful job I don't want someone butting in all the time after all we are supposed to be adults :D

I'm glad the mods dont do an over kill most of the time now and again it would be nice to see them ;-)

my gripe with the mods is somebody re quoted me & edited what i said when i contacted the mods they said there wasnt anything they could do about it. i pointed out that somebody could have taken offence & a argument could have broken out (they do happen on here dont they?)

this didnt seem right to me.

Guest Tracker
Clive - 2007-11-30 10:33 PM

Barrack room banter as I see it. But then again I frequently don,t see people pulling my plonker either!

Der!

So exactly how often do you like your plonker being pulled Clive?

Archived