mods

carioca

carioca - 2007-11-30 10:08 PM

my gripe with the mods is somebody re quoted me & edited what i said when i contacted the mods they said there wasnt anything they could do about it. i pointed out that somebody could have taken offence & a argument could have broken out (they do happen on here dont they?)

this didnt seem right to me.

If you had a problem, why didn't you contact the person concerned instead of whinging to the Mod's?. After all we are all adults and not still in school and telling tales to the teacher. I admit that I do edit peoples posts now and again, but only in fun. As it can be quite funny. God knows This forum needs a bit nof humour injected into it occasionally. The ones that have cottoned on to what I've done also do it to me now. If it was me you were complaining about, I am deeply sorry and will flagellate myself with a bunch of thorny twigs. I'm sorry if my reply seems a bit abrasive, but the Mod's have better things to do than acting as Headmaster, as you can appreciate.

Surely you wouldn't do such an evil thing Michele, would you?. If you did, you deserve to be thoroughly spanked with a wet Sporting Life. :D

howie - 2007-11-30 2:10 PM

Not you my little pud. Twooks.

I go off line for a couple of days

come back to a load of abuse tcchh

Howie I bet you thought I wouldn't see this - tcchhhh

you're just jealous 'cos I got better teeth than you

so nah nah nah nah nah nah nah

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

B-)

ps I like Chantilly cream with my puds - preferably Dutch apple (lol) (lol)

pps gone a bit off thread ain't we??

right - that off my chest [NO cracks boys - just 'cos it's 50FF]

I'll now read the bits inbetween >:-)

oh yeah - item 2 on here.

1. a quote

"An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who intentionally posts controversial or contrary messages in an on-line community such as an on-line discussion forum or group with the singular intention of baiting users into an argumentative response."

2. Don't believe Wee Jock is a genuine Scot - although he may come from Bolton??? IME Scots are usually pretty sensible people

I've also had a PM .

3. Don't think that carrying on stupid he said she said debates should be done in public

4. I also don't see any point in getting into 'conversations / debates / discussions' with someone with a closed mind, who is only trying to yank my chain. It is not productive and is a waste of my time.

B-)

just off back to MHF for a quick scan

Guest Tracker
The best windups leave everyone smiling - except for when the rest of us are smiling and the original winder upper ain't - because that is just magic!

agreed - because they're not nasty - aggressive - or trying to score points

good wind up is an art form -

bad wind up is what happens in the majority of cases unfortunately - and just leaves a bad taste -

also unfortunately - answering the bad winderupper [work it out :D :D ] just brings you down to their level - ie the gutter -

the dipstick doing it feels superior if you don't respond, superior if you do respond because you've fallen for it - so basically the only way out is to treat 'em with the contempt they deserve - as my old grannie used to say -

at the end of the day all we have is

'"a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words ." . . . . . make him feel important'

there are too many good things to do in your life time to worry about the eejits out there -

illegitimus nil carborundum

B-)

Archived