wednesday funnies

carolh

On a golf tour in Ireland, Tiger Woods drives his BMW into a petrol station in a remote part of the Irish countryside. The pump attendant obviously knows nothing about golf, greeting him in a typical Irish manner completely unaware of the identity of the golfing pro. "Top of the mornin' to yer, sir," says the attendant. Tiger nods a quick "hello" and bends forward to pick up the nozzle. As he does so, two tees fall out of his shirt pocket onto the ground. "What are those?" asks the attendant. "They're called tees," replies Tiger. "Well, what on the good earth are they for?" inquires the Irishman. "They're for resting my balls on when I'm driving," says Tiger. "Jaysus," says the Irishman, "BMW tinks of everything!"

God appears to a man & says he'll have to quit fags, drinks & sex if he wants to go to heaven. A week later God appears & asks him hows it going. Man say the fags & drink were easy to give up but when my wife bent over to take meat out of the freezer i had to give her one there & then. God says they dont like that sort of thing in heaven,man replys they dont like it in Tesco either........

Beginning to understand why the seats on your van are all out of shape Wayne. Whatever you,r taking, send me some. My sister was telling me that when she recently visited her father in law in hospital, she noticed some of those blue pills by his bedside. She went to the nurse and demanded to know why a old man of 87 needed such things. Apparently they were used to stop him rolling out of bed. Did try them once, but they were so big that all I got was a stiff neck. Howard.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived