Bike racks on Auto sleeper monocoques

Bagabargin

Hello, we're about to pick up a Auto sleeper Gatcombe next weekend , it comes with a Fiamma bike rack ,but I can't find any details about the weight limit , as its bolted through the monocoque shell , I'm a bit concerned . Can any body help please ?

I have a Fiamma 2 bike rack fitted to an Auto-trail Tracker FB. The rack has a label indicating a max of 35kg. I suspect the weight limit may be more related to the rack rather than the the rear wall of the MH. Cheers, Gary

I had an Auto sleeper Talisman with a fiamma bike rack, I was told that Auto sleeper bonded timber reinforcing into the rear panels of all monocoques , anyway mine never moved in 6 years and had a max. Weight of 60 kg . it travelled at that weight most of the time as we had a 500 litre fiamma ultra box bolted to it. To carry camping chairs plus other bulky but light kit.Mine also had a rear s/steel ladder and roof rack, all were very sturdy and well fitted, I could easily stand on the roof, it is a sturdy construction. Unlike most conventional coachbuilts.

Archived