Was it you?

Billggski

"Police are hunting a flasher who exposed himself at a North Staffordshire retail park in the middle of the afternoon.

The fully-naked man was seen parading around his motorhome before bending over and 'spreading his backside'.

The shocking incident happened as the vehicle pulled off the forecourt at the Asda garage on the Wolstanton Retail Park at around 2.30pm on Saturday (May 25).

The area was busy with shoppers and motorists making the most of the Bank Holiday weekend at the time.

Now officers are appealing for witnesses as they try to track down the pervert."

Stoke Sentinel

Guest pelmetman

Not me ;-) .......

I may have a big ar*e 8-) .........

But I doubt it can be seen from Spain :D ........

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2019-05-29 7:54 PM

Why is he a pervert? He was just naked checking under his van. Get over it. We’re all naked underneath.

I'm tempted to reply ;-) .........

But I have enough forum bum fights going on :D .......

pelmetman - 2019-05-29 5:32 PMNot me ;-) .......I may have a big ar*e 8-) .........But I doubt it can be seen from Spain :D ........
Dave the moon can be seen from space so your derrière from Spain is not in the realms of the impossible! Cheers,

Guest pelmetman
Geeco - 2019-05-29 9:28 PM

pelmetman - 2019-05-29 5:32 PMNot me ;-) .......I may have a big ar*e 8-) .........But I doubt it can be seen from Spain :D ........
Dave the moon can be seen from space so your derrière from Spain is not in the realms of the impossible! Cheers,

I can provide pictures :D ..........Please send Australian dollars in a plain brown SAE envelope ;-) ......

They may prove useful if Commie Corbyn gets in 8-)........

Archived