Disneyland Paris

spinner

Hi first post but always reading the forum..

We are going to Disneyland at Easter and I have been reading the post about it for sometime now, some say it is open and others say it is shut for overnight parking.

Has anyone visited recently and can you still stay over night in the park car park. We are only in France Sat to Tues, (Traveling to Dover Fri late afternoon). We have tickets for two days in Disneyland plus we wanted to possible visit Paris. Anyone any ideas.. (!)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

You can park, but they have, as far as I know tried to close the parking site because of safety. So they may inform you that you cannot park. Here is the twist you can buy a ticket for 24 Hrs at a cost of €13 Euros.

There is a very good site 2Mls north east of the of the park very safe for kids and has lots of amenities on site.There is a bus service (4Mls) every 2Hrs to the park from the site gate. The last bus home is when the park closes.

From Disneyland park you can get a train almost anywhere esp' into Paris around 15/25 Min. The site is very good and safe. WWW.campingjablines.com

Have a good holiday.

Regards,

Brendan.

Just come back from the trip to Euro Disney. You can park overnight at the park the cost is 13 euros per night. The toilets are at the entrance to the park a fair way from the vanpark. But the part where the campers go is right next to the bus drivers toilet and shower block, which of course everyone used including us.. there is a tap for water but take a long hose. We stayed 2 nights but on our last morning when coming back from the showers we got stopped with several others, and told that the park was not a campsite. :$ It was over the Easter Sunday and Monday so was very busy and cold, we had a enjoyable break hope to call again when it is hot and sunny...

Hi.

Glad to see ye all got home safe and had a good holiday. I just got a tip off from a friend in Paris that they are not going to allow overnight parking this summer for safety reasons.

You can always try the site I recommended very close, good connections to site and fab' for kids.

Regards,

Brendan.

• 2 months later...
just read your post. I am a new user and we are going to Disneyland Paris early July. Planning to stay for 4 days/nights. Can you give me any helpful advice on the parking situation and on how you got on in Disneyland itself. we are then hoping to send a week or two somewhere like Brittany, we have five children with us, so are looking for the impossible, somewhere to please everyone! thanks

Archived