If easily offended probably best not to look....

Guest JudgeMental

Just because you put a heading mentioning that someone may be offended is no excuse for posting this disgusting bit of 'cut and paste' Internet humour.

If I warn people that my post may be offensive does that mean that I can now submit any kind of filth that I like? This kind of post is the reason why the Chatterbox section of this forum has fewer posts now than it's had in years and why most of the intelligent people who contributed so much are now rarely seen.

This is a motorhome forum, which people of any age should be able to access without fear of coming across material more suited for a men's magazine such as 'Penthouse' and for anyone to label those of us who object as 'prudes' is wrong. I'm no prude, I'll tell jokes far worse than this to my men friends when I'm in their private company - but I wouldn't publish them in public or tell them to people whose moral attitude I'm unaware of. For all I know they may be deeply religious and strongly object to such humour.

Finally, as for Judgemental bragging about the fact that he has had sex with two women at once the first question that leaps to mind is: how much did he pay for it?

Guest JudgeMental
GypsyTom - 2008-06-05 11:23 PM

Finally, as for Judgemental bragging about the fact that he has had sex with two women at once the first question that leaps to mind is: how much did he pay for it?

quite a lot actually.... *-)

You naughty boy, Tom - I thought for a nanosecond that you were being serious :D

Guest Tracker
peter - 2008-06-05 10:50 PM

B*llocks!. Sorry to disillusion you Mel, but it's not in the least bit true. I have no idea what kind of men you've knocked about with. You obviously don't go to the right places. Whether you like men or not, please don't assume that we are all ignorant morons with no idea how to conduct ourselves decently. Rant over.

Methinks he might protest too much????????????????????????

Guest Tracker
J9withdogs - 2008-06-05 9:05 PM

Now, I know I run the risk of being banned from this esteemed forum, but there is something I've never really understood, and perhaps some of the experts on here can give me some advice........(PM if necessary)

no, I chickened out..

According to Wikepedia - well known for it's accuracy - there are three possible answers Janine - but I'll leave you to look it up!

Guest peter
JudgeMental - 2008-06-06 2:46 AM

quite a lot actually.... *-) But I didn't satisfy either of them. So it was a waste of money.
Why am I not surprised. :D

peter - 2008-06-06 8:16 PM

quite a lot actually.... *-) But I didn't satisfy either of them. So it was a waste of money.
Why am I not surprised. I had trouble also with my 1 inch willy :D[

michele - 2008-06-06 9:27 PM

Why am I not surprised. I had trouble also with my 1 inch willy :D[
Peter dont tell everyone its very noble of you to stand up and be counted not shy at all are you pete :D

Guest peter
michele - 2008-06-06 9:29 PM
michele - 2008-06-06 9:27 PM

Why am I not surprised. I had trouble also with my 12 inch willy made their eyes water something cruel:D[
Peter dont tell everyone its very noble of you to stand up and be counted not shy at all are you pete :D
If you've got flaunt it ,is what I say Michele. :D 8-) 8-)

Archived