Thread content

Mike Parke

ROON - 2008-06-17 1:28 PM

QUOTE: Colin, Yes, I 'surfed' Saga last night and if we are talking about the same thread I was surprised that it was not covered by the Obscene Publications Act' !!!

-----

Regards, Mike end quote

Sorry, being nosey now.... what was it? I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering .... :$

Come on! you do not expect me to breach the O.P.A. and actually post it on this site, do you? Suffice to say it contained far too many 'anglo saxon' words for a public forum!

Guest Le Thou
J9withdogs - 2008-06-17 9:30 AM

I think it's the sign of a very small mind, Malc....... or as Michele would say SWS!

I do tend to find that when women refer to mens appendages "Small Willy Syndrome" they do tend to be quite inadequate themselves in most areas.

The SMS for women is easilly explained .......if you try to put a brush handle into a polo mint it won't fit will it! why?? because the brush handle is tto thick or the polo mint too small BUT......put a brush handle into a bucket!!

I rest my case.

By the way, in a previous thread relating to a comment made about other posters picking up on the way your grammar is formed you would use the word vane not vein, just thought I'd bring that to your attention

ROON - 2008-06-18 11:00 AM

Oh dear, Confused again!!!!! going for another cuppa and chocolate biscuit. Sometimes it's nice to be thick. B-)

not thick Joy - just new *-) don't worry about it - and enjoy your cuppa

B-)

it's because you're from that part of the country where it rains - constantly - not necessarily hard - just constant drizzle :D

we had to move - it was getting to me :D

water on the brain doncha know :D

have another piece of chocolate

B-)

Guest Le Thou
ROON - 2008-06-18 5:57 PM

Now Le Thou .... don't be cheeky. Those days are long gone for me. :'(

What day's would those be ROON? :$

Le Thou - 2008-06-17 10:39 PM

I do tend to find that when women refer to mens appendages "Small Willy Syndrome" they do tend to be quite inadequate themselves in most areas.

Speaking from experience then chuck? :D ;-)

Archived