Any one going to the Malvern Show.

Hymer C 9.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was loverly to see you at Malvern. We made lots of new friends, but you was right there was not enough dustbins we had to take ours home as it was to far to walk.

Pictures are great but they do not show the rain.

Hope next trip we get better weather

:-D

J9withdogs - 2008-08-13 3:11 PM

ROON - 2008-08-13 12:51 PM

So see you all at the stand then wearing nothing but big smiles.

....and probably wellies! :D

Very interesting to see the photos from the show - but just a little disappointing. ;-) ;-)

Janine, when I right click on your pictures and save as ..... why when it then goes to photoprogramme to save them, can I only save them as a bitmap and not jpg even though yours are jpg?

I don;'t want to save as bitmap. I tried right clicking on bitmap to see if drop down menu gave me an option but it doesn't.

This often happens when I try and save a Google 'Image' to photos too.

:-(

Guest JudgeMental
J9withdogs - 2008-07-20 9:45 PM

I don't know what they mean, Joy.

I was a paragon of virtue last year.

Oh, except for the dodgy geezer I picked up :$ :$ :$

Babe....

Thanks Gazza, Could you email me the one of me pretending to be Steve McQueen in the Great Escape please....

ALSO ..... YOUNG MAN!!!! You have missed out the one of us all in the caravan. May I point out to everyone that Gary REFUSED to be photographed until the last day in the van, despite all my efforts he always covered his face up at the last second...

And, at the risk of spoiling his street cred entirely, may I say how wonderful he was. He was so kind to Janine and myself and he really looked after me.. I had problems with my flag, problems purchasing my awning strap and had to walk round for ages looking for one, then it was faulty, then I needed another and Gary was always there to help ... and so it continued. Thank you Gary and lovely to meet your lovely wife. One of the highlights of the weekend.

(Thanks also to Dave Newell who lent me a leisure battery because mine went bust).

Archived