Hymer Club International Members

bootbags

Can anyone help. I am buying a Hymer and cannot join Hymer UK Club as not bought from Hymer UK! So I found the HCI, downloaded a membership form, sent off with payment on 23 June and have heard nothing since. Their website gives no phone numbers or e.mail addresses for contact. I was hoping that our first trip would be to Malvern and it would have been nice to have met up with some others rather than camp on our own. Any info would help as to how to make contact.

johnsandywhite - 2008-07-18 12:41 PM B-) Why only Hymer smymer? Is it Snobbery? No aspersion intended. Why not join other Motorhome Forums who organise Meets? http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/calendar.php[/quote]

I can assure you that it certainly isn't snobbery. never set out to purchase Hymer, but on viewing it happened to be the smallest A-Class @ 5.99 mtrs and we had never before owned an A-Class and as we are in our very senior years we did not want a large one to handle. We have already joined Caravan Club, Motor Caravan Club and just thought it would be nice to add the Hymer Club for possible support if needed. We are quite happy to join any other club that would welcome the 'smymer hymer'

Archived