hidden word

ROON

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michele, I STARTED the game and even I don't get it 8-) 8-) It keeps flitting about :-D

I think the sentence with 'posh friend' in might be the sentence we have to find a hidden word in ..... but I don't really know... glad not just me who is confused.....

to Mr 'Those that know my e.mail address know my name'

of course it was earl Grey - tough personally I prefer ginger or mint [made properly not with bags of course]

looks like there's just you n me in this game mate :D :D

do you do a lot of crosswords???

B-)

ROON - 2008-07-24 11:06 AM Will one of you two geniuses (ii (?) ) post a new sentence please... I'm determined to get at least one!!! :-D

I now have my new motorhome and erased all thoughts of rushing down motorways and intend to enjoy a slower pace around more scenic routes.

MEANDER? :-D 8-) :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

(iF IT is I have to go out now so will not be able to celebrate my new found brains till much later, so will you do another one please. Thank you. Love from BRAINS x)

I have this huge eucalyptus tree in my garden which has overgrown my neighbour's fence and yet oddly he has never complained. My husband told me to search the yellow oages for a tree surgeon, call him up and arrange for it to be cut down. This I did. Only then for the first time my neigbour complained bitterly saying that I had now removed the favourite eating place for his pet. What pet I said would want to eat by a tree.

Archived