Sold it!!!!!!!

Mel B

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm here!

Didn't manage to get on last night, too busy sorting out some bits for my Mum's flat - the Council have contracted out the intallation of a new kitchen and it's mayhem!! I won't bore you with it all but it's been a pain in the **** trying to get it all sorted as the company doing it (Connaught) are hopeless - they ripped her old one out on 2 June then downed tools on 4 June as the meter needed moving (which they knew) and left her completely kitchenless for over a month, they are now staring to put some bits and pieces in but only becauase I threatened to sue the pants of them if they didn't and get health and safety people involved. 83 years old and no kitchen!!! To top it all her fridge freezer has now given up the ghost!!!! Aaarrrrrghhhhh ... Anyway I digress. :-D

My - what imaginations you all have! At least no-one said I'd sold my body, although I think some came close!!! :$

Howie ... your pinkies are safe with me ... no one would want to buy them anyway. >:-)

Wayne ... sorry but hubby is still here so you'll have to get in line.;-)

Janine ... the Brazil nuts are still here, don't worry I'll think of you when I scoff them!:->

Donna - don't fret about the 'stones' comments ... it did happen, well it was bricks actually, but I was only jesting with you, I'm laughing about it so don't worry! :D

No, it's not the bungalow, car, camper ... it is of course the

CANOE!

It's now gone to a new home down in Cornwall to a nice family who intend to get a lot of fun out of it, got a reasonable price for it so we're happy. At least some of the dosh will come in handy to pay for the excess on the repair bill for the 'van. *-)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived