Follow On please

michele

People as they were the secret police they took the pictures and sent them of to spain and all countries ...sally paniced i need you to get us to spain I dont need you back inside ...just as they were deciding to hide the heavens opened up and they got a little wet inside the camper they decided to bed down for the night and then just as they were going to sleep a ..............

People as they were the secret police they took the pictures and sent them of to spain and all countries ...sally paniced i need you to get us to spain I dont need you back inside ...just as they were deciding to hide the heavens opened up and they got a little wet inside the camper they decided to bed down for the night and then just as they were going to sleep a ..............

woman in a silly red cowboy hat shouted ' Goodnight, I am going to sleep too.' Goodnight Michele.

Sally looked up at her friend.... 'Who is this Michele that someone is saying goodnight to?'

It is .......

a great flash of lightening came down with torrents of rain, which found its way into the damage done to the van which had not been fixed, so they stuffed bits into the leaky bits and decided to travel on in the thunders storm to get the ferry to Morocco where

Archived