WOTAMI -CLOSE UP

ROON

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bootbags - 2008-08-12 10:00 AM

Looks like the remainder of a tree trunk that has been filled with a mixture of something or other to kill off the roots. Perhaps then it can be turned into a garden seat or table?

almost there but . . . . . . .

B-)

love the bit about frogs - j n j - but nope

- it's isn't artificial

- the stuff making the pattern was once water [basically]

- it is said to bring bad luck to anyone who removes it illegally

- it can also make its appearance in several different forms - some of which you can burn n some worth a lot of money for a good one

see :->

B-)

ROON - 2008-08-21 5:27 PM

Maggie, I think Syd has problems with pictures cos of another post he put. Can you do another one please?

(Syd if I got that wrong I apologise. Joy) x

Hi ROON

You are right as this is solely a working computer, I dont have any photo programs on it. I have been trying to do something but not made any progress as yet so just go ahead and miss me out please

Syd - 2008-08-21 7:27 PM
ROON - 2008-08-21 5:27 PM Maggie, I think Syd has problems with pictures cos of another post he put. Can you do another one please? (Syd if I got that wrong I apologise. Joy) x
Hi ROON You are right as this is solely a working computer, I dont have any photo programs on it. I have been trying to do something but not made any progress as yet so just go ahead and miss me out please

Hi Syd,

Have a look at Google Picasa, it's easy and free -

http://picasa.google.com/

Hi Bazza454

I very seldom use this computer for anything but work, it has so much essential information on it that I do not want to compromise.

Yes I know all of these programs are "Safe" but I can do without them and let the girls do the work for me :-D *-)

Archived